Are Iranians honorary Aryans? Everyone talks about muh crusade...

Are Iranians honorary Aryans? Everyone talks about muh crusade, but only the Iranians are actually taking it to the islamic goatfucker state - all the West sends is "observers" and other non combatants

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/09/hillary-clinton-backs-iran-nuclear-deal-it-is-no-longer-in-much-doubt
thehill.com/policy/national-security/266173-clinton-calls-for-new-sanctions-on-iran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>honorary
Persians are literally descended from the same group of people as all Europeans. The Indo-Aryans are people who left Europe into central Asia. Some moved into what is now Iran, others moved further and took over part of India.

then why are we fighting them then? Why does "White Nationalist" Trump hate them so much?

Iranians are ultimate cucks. They got fucked in the ass in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, by virtually everyone and let it happen. now they are a fanatic theocracy and good little faggot muslims.

This is what a slide thread looks like

Well maybe if your cuntry would mind its own business we wouldn't have so many fucked up places in the ME.

Hello Hillary.

Hillary likes Iran, unlike King Kike Trump

which explains why they fight ISIS and the USA actually is still funding smaller version of Isis who defect to ISIS and who are, actually Muslims, who are ISIS

USA backs ISIS, but you aren't cucks.

Lol

>Hillary likes Iran
She literally takes bribes and sells illegal weapons to Saudi Arabia (Iran's current worst enemy) and then uses the money to fund her presidential campaign.

Yes but Aryan does not mean white
If it's
Then all poo in loos who are dark as niggers are white people because they are Aryan with the most Indo European blood

whatever kike shill

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/09/hillary-clinton-backs-iran-nuclear-deal-it-is-no-longer-in-much-doubt

> muh terrible deal for muh joooos!

what is a "slide thread" why is everything a "slide thread" now with you guys

>Calling me a kike
The irony. Coming from a Shillary fucboi

thehill.com/policy/national-security/266173-clinton-calls-for-new-sanctions-on-iran

she calls for all sorts of shit around election time... kids can't into Realpolitik

Theyre not honorary they're the real deal

DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREAD AND SHILLS.

Correction: Iranians are sandniggers of the same race as arabs, pakis and somalis.

That's just it. I don't know what she wants because her stance changes every time she thinks its convenient.
>I support the nuclear deal
>ps. you're a threat to the Middle east, so new sanctions, plus i want your missiles
>pss. i also fund my election by making weapon deals with your worst enemies
>psssssssss. we are cool though right family? :)

btw, her leaked emails revealed that she supported overthrowing Gaddafi and Assad to help Israel against Iran. So there is also that.

Armenians,Germans, and Persians are Aryans

Funny coming from a sandnigger country. They are more white than your country will ever be Ahmed.

REMINDER: PEOPLE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST ARE AFRICAN NIGGERS GENETICALLY. THERE ARE NOT WHITES OUTSIDE EUROPE.

Actually they might be Mudslims but they are not Arab you silly Frenchman. They are "Safid", from what I've been told by an Iranian.

>actually believing this

They are Caucasoid just like europeans

Yelling won't make you more white Ahmed. You're as african as you say the sand niggers are. And you smell worse than any euroan inhabitant.

Why so mad achmedinjad
Says the nigger lol

Not even mad. I just laugh at the way his country's south is entirely cucked. Also it is funny that no one recognizes the flag.

The word Aryan literally comes from Iranian. The persians called themselves Aryans.

Are they white? No.

They are more closely related to Europeans than Arabs though.

Europeans fight them because they have the ability to create strong empires.

It's a shame they got arabized.

>observers

That's lingo for "special forces"

They're arabized in the same way Spain was. They were under occupation and the first chance they got away from it they cut all their ties.

Trump is pretty much a kike

>all the West sends is "observers" and other non combatants.
Might as well include Iran on that list since there's probably as many Iranians fighting in the Syrian theater as there are westerners fighting for ISIS and they refuse to help out the Kurds because they're scared they might loose a few feet of sand.

>honorary
They literally are descendants of aryans...
>flag
Nevermind.

They aren't white but they aren't black or semitic either, frog boy.

> shias
> fighting for sunnis

kuffar pls

She hates Jews. by Jews I mean Jewwy religious Jews and also the Ubermensch type Ultranationalist type Jews. Hillary is OK with faggy Jews

>implying it doesn't have more to do with their communist ideals.
They'd be fighting off alot more by themselves without the Kurds around.

I'm Iranian. People confuse me for Polish or German.