MLS is slated to get 700 million in a new deal with adidas, do /mls/ who is hyped that adidias has faith in us?

MLS is slated to get 700 million in a new deal with adidas, do /mls/ who is hyped that adidias has faith in us?
Source:
finance.yahoo.com/news/adidas-extends-major-league-soccer-sponsorship-6-years-700-million-152955630.html

oh, I guess everyone that watches MLS is plastic? Neat tell me more...jk

Just as people have been saying for the last 15 years..
MLS and its enormous success is inevitable.

Its inevitable that it will be a top league in the world with in 10 years.
Its inevitable that it will be The best league in the world after.

Why?
Money.
Sports business markets and high level investors.
add on the attractiveness of living in the US and you got yourself a league.

No. It can't be. Soccer is GAY, remember? It can't have success in the Land of the Manly, Virile non-gay men fantasying on spandex-clad muscular black men!!!

Maybe if you guys start playing in the Copa Libertadores and stop with your salary cap bullshit.

Why are American leagues so communist?

Yes, but the Cap is a means of control.

And tomorrow the owners can decide to triple the salary cap.
And boom within 1 summer MLS jumps to a top 4 league on earth.

in other words they know exactly what theyre doing.

You're right France! Soccer is GAAAY!

Don't want to fold like the 1980s NASL dude

What's the point of raising the cap when the majority of the domestic players are fucking dogshit?
t. Had the displeasure of watching the My little soccer US national team play like garbage this summer.

>And boom within 1 summer MLS jumps to a top 4 league on earth
I doubt you guys would become more attractive than the top 4 leagues in Europe. You guys have no history, aren't playing the CL, aren't going to magically get more money than them.

china has more chances desu, all the mls """stars""" are like 50 years old; while china has tried to buy younger players, say paulinho, lavezzi or jackson. Also, I've watched some mls matches and the players look like they don't give a fuck

Ameridumbs are extremely casual in who they support. They'd never support a club that gets relegated.

Fuck afidas
Expected though from mls, another communist American league

Calling CONCACAF international players anything close to 'bad' is just stupidity.
Learn more, young one.

Also think your first statement through a little better. MLS can buy from one hell of a saturated market, they can but from any country in the world while growing the constantly improving American player at the same time.

Correct, it wont happen over night, but from top to bottom we can instantly leap from Brazil and Argentina.. France and Holland.

But after another 15 years, yes they can compete with the top 4.
for multiple reasons.
"magically get more money"
Look at PSG, look at jersey sales paying for star players, etc etc.

This is just stupid, think more lad.

>Calling CONCACAF international players anything close to 'bad' is just stupidity.
You are mentally ill if you think Concadogshit has any quality
>Learn more, young one.
Absolute cringe. Go back to r*ddit My little soccer shill.

So this ... is the delusion of gringos.... wow

Here we see europoors and third world countries get mad at MLS

Hello Doyle.

Yep that sounds pretty intelligent.

Explains how Costa Rica dominated Italy, Uruguay, England with a b team and Greece with 10 men.. and took Holland to 120 mins and only lost only in penalties.

And how the US eliminated Ghana and Portugal.

And how Mexico knocked out Croatia and Cameroon in the world cup and beat Russia at home in the Confed cup.

"CONCACAF is shit" is something knowledge less little insecure faggots say now, and believe me you fit the stereo type seeing what flag you have,
Nice try

its simple math.
Money.
you guys need to read more

Oh fuck no I am not that Hillary Cuck lol

Just to amuse myself I will respond to this retardation
>Explains how Costa Rica dominated Italy, Uruguay, England with a b team and Greece with 10 men.. and took Holland to 120 mins and only lost only in penalties.
It was one tournament run and all those guys had them park the bus hard plus Navas to save them. They barely held on against Greece and Netherlands because of Navas.

>And how the US eliminated Ghana and Portugal.
You mean a mediocre Ghana that was dealing with players going on strike and a dogshit Portugal with a mediocre coach, an injured Ronaldo and no Pepe after the Germany game? Notice how they still earned a tie in the last second and only lost on goal differential because Germany decided not to rape us because of Klinsmann and Loew being buddies

>And how Mexico knocked out Croatia and Cameroon in the world cup and beat Russia at home in the Confed cup.
And how they choked as always in the first knockout game.
>"CONCACAF is shit" is something knowledge less little insecure faggots say now, and believe me you fit the stereo type seeing what flag you have, Nice try.
Tell me how many Concatrash countries have won a world cup or even a Copa America and/or gotten to the semifinals recently. Tell me how many players in Concatrash have won a champions league other than Navas and are currently active.
Concagarbage was raped by Conmebol last year in the US and you want to shill for a garbage kike league that buys european retirees and cant produce any talent? You're either a fucking retard or being paid well by My Little Soccer

1. incorrect they out played each team in the midfield, besides Holland where it was more 50 50, and Greece they played counter attack for the obvious reason that Greece is too "shit" to attack another team.

2. You mean the World cup finals, where everything matter the most?

3. How many teams in general have won a world cup? How many teams have been to a semi final of a world cup lately?

It was a solid try, but you have no argument.

if you want to pretend that only the top 5 teams on earth are "good" and the rest are "shit" that's kind of stupid as far as standards go.

If you want to be realistic and say the top 10 teams are great, the next 15 are pretty good, and the next 15 after that are good, and everyone else is shit.. then youd have more realistic judgement.
Obviously the 3 top Concacaf teams are top 20 teams despite what the Fifa rankings are.

you've demonstrated your lack of knowledge.
it was a nice try, but you failed.
Watch a little more, try learning about tactics, read some more. You'll get there one day, stay humble.
Or you can get all sad ;c and call me a shill.

>you've demonstrated your lack of knowledge.
it was a nice try, but you failed.
Watch a little more, try learning about tactics, read some more. You'll get there one day, stay humble. Or you can get all sad ;c and call me a shill.
>;c
You're probably not a shill but youre most definitely a little faggot nigger redditor who is new here and needs to go back. And a retarded one at that since who shills for a hipster league this hard?

You havent taken your meds yet Doyle?

im 3 of those replies, you're talking to multiple people.

It really isn't rocket science dude.
Costa Rica destroyed Italy and beat Uruguay.
An all MLS USA team lost a hard fought game 1 -0 to the world champs Germany.

You cant hold 2 conflicting ideologies and pretend to have the intellectual high ground.

Whats even worse is that I put money down that Costa Rica would win their group.
Everyone here laughed, and I laughed ton the bank.
I also said US would get out of their group of death and all the stupid fucking morons who underestimated CONCACAF laughed again.
Looks like I was dead right, and you were dead wrong, again.
What else is new.

the funniest part is that these dumb ass Europeans are going to do the same stupid ass shit next year! Because you idiots don't learn anything.

ConCACAf is a meme region and your literally trying to make it seem like getting out of the group stage is as good as winning a world cup. Mexico is the best team and we get raped every world cup because we are not good at the world stage and we are above and beyond ever concaca team right now One country getting lucky one cycle and going to quarterfinals doesnt mean shit. Croatia and Sweden have made semifinals in the last 20 years and they are now awful. The majority of Concaca players are also in shitty third world leagues as amateurs, in a trash league like mlels or in lower divisions in europe. Compare Concaca to Africa where they have players like Aubameyang, Drogba, Eto'o and a shitload of cl winners yet cant get past quarter finals.

>real sports get Nike sponsorships
>fagball gets Adidas

Lol

How can one autist be this delusional? You better be trolling for shits and giggle Doyle because no one takes you seriously in /mls/

In no stretch of the imagination is any African team as good as Mexico.
Croatia is one of the best teams on earth.
Mexico is usually a slight step ahead of them.

Mexico getting knocked out of top 3 teams on earth doesn't make them shit (Argentina, Argentina, Holland, Germany).
quit being a coward and have a little pride

Its ok to admit when you're wrong, stop being suck little bitches about it.

I said CR would win their group, you didn't.
I thought the US would get out of their group you didn't.

That makes me accurate, and you plain ass wrong.
Thanks for coming

Mexico is not a good team you idiotic gringo putito. We got raped by every top 10 team imaginable from Chile raping us easily to Germany destroying us with a C team and I wouldnt count on us to beat a team like Croatia right now. We are bad because Concaca is holding us back and Concaca itself is trash. I guess you gringos need to shill your shitty retirement league so you make mickey mouse competitions like the gold cup seem important but in mexico we know we and Concaca are bad

hahah you are such a coward.
Mexico has had a less than average 3 years.
You'll be okay.
grow some balls dude.

The only coward is you for not realizing just how bad my little sawker really is and thinking your league is good when you get raped so easily by meme mexican teams like Pachuca. None of us will get close to winning a world cup unless refball.

Brazil lost 7- 1
doesn't make them absolute shit.
1 game can easily get out of hand, and it doesn't always represent how good you really are.
That's how tactics, attitude, and belief work.

haha uh huh.
You're stupid enough to think MLS wont be beating Mexican teams regularly with in 5 years?
Grow up

Fuck adidas, together with Nike and Puma it's a cancer for sports clothing; lacklustre designs and bad quality, not to mention price-gouging with 'replica' and 'authentic' kits.

But hey, they pay a lot. Cunts.

Dude germany clearing wasn't trying to win by more than one goal that game. It was embarrassing trying to watch Brad Davis keep up with the Germans on the wing

>mexico raped by chile, germany and portugal in two summers despite dominating concatrash
>usa raped by argentina and colombia last year easily
>costa rica went back to being dogshit
>every other concatrash team is irrelevant and mediocre to even matter in the conversation
>b-b-but w-were so good! B-because I say so!
Give it a fucking rest already.

On the paper, Ivory coast and probably Algeria. It's arguable for Senegal.

Those talking about CONCACAF are missing the point.

England's NT is utter shit and yet they have the best league in the world. You don't have to produce homegrown talent to have a top tier league.

Doesn't mean theyre equals, it means that they aren't 'omg so shit' that theyd get their asses handed to them.

bottom line, they were good enough to get out of one of the toughest group.
against the worlds elite.

mexico hasn't dominated concacaf.
USA got to the final of the Copa America.
Costa Rica is still one of the best teams in the world, haven't slowed down a it, have only left their best players at home.

You were basically wrong on all of your points.
sweet try bro

>5 years
Lol that's what you stupid gringos said in 2010 and where are you at right now? Your league is a laughing stock filled with gay loving putos clapping for old europeans and sudacas who couldnt make it in the brasileiro or argentina primera division. Teams like Amierdica raped your mls cup champions Sounders in the concaca cl and you havent won it in 20 years yet you think your gonna magically become good?

no.
On paper everyone is better than mexico because no one pays attention to the Mexican league, in other words no one knows who their best players are but them.

Mexico is better than every African team right now, with out doubt.

haha damn dude you are such a scared little coward.
learn about how math works, salary cap, etc.
continue your education

>USA got to the final of the Copa America
They never got past semifinals you retard.
>LALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU LALALALALALALA FIGHT AND WINNNN
This is embarrassing to read on so many levels. No wonder people call you a shill and Doyle.

Gringo your gay little league isnt close to liga mx and wont be for another couple decades. Maybe try to actually win a couple concaca cls before trying to talk shit because you look like a maricon right now

Where were you born?

Time to deport

>Liga MX
>good

Pick one, Pablo.

>implying players like Villa and Giovinco wouldn't dominate your league

Why are you samefagging gringo? Dont blame me for your homo loving my little sawker teams not being good enough to beat us in an easy tournament.

I'm gonna ask you one more time homie. Where is you from?

>Bragging about old man Villa and an italian manlet who was a benchwarmer in Serie A and wasnt good enough to be called up to Italy
You just keep embarrassing yourself every time you reply.

Villa is still good enough to play in any league in the world, you clearly haven't watched him play.

Giovinco was a benchwarmer for by far the strongest Italian team, like Villa he could play in any league in the world

calling them shit doesn't magically change the fact that they're quality players

Not samefagging you wetback

>theyre quality players