Perfect women don't exi-

Perfect women don't exi-

-st

perfect tranny

I'm too lazy to photoshop cum on this right now but if it's not done by someone more talented I'll get to it eventually.

I APOLOGIZE GAL

I legit came here to apologize.

more saxxy not shoop tbqph famalamadingdong

She confuses my antisemitism

>dark hair
she's practically a nigger

perfect Wonder Woman don't exi-

People need to apologize.

APOLOGIZE

Will Sup Forums ever realise that everyone on Earth takes bad pictures sometimes?

Speak English on an English board

Cute. CUTE!

Trippy picture brahhh

Spoopy

whatever you say, Schlomo

Gadot don't speak english in any americuh movies

will Sup Forums ever realize that everyone can look good after 30 pounds of makeup and 5 hours under photoshop?

Fuck, she looks old. How old is she?

BAIT
A
I
T

fucking baits everywhere

why can't these thread style die?

Imagine being Sung Kang in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Gal Gadot, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flat chest and horrific androgynous monster body. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Sung and not only sit in that chair while Gal Gadot flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ribs and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that walk. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, GAL GADOT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in South Korea. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sung Kang. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Didn't read but she's pretty right there.

was around 29 in the movie

Why is this ''posture'' so common these days? Every gf my brother ever had has it, every girl I work with has it, my ex gf has it, many celebrities have it, my best friend's gf has it. I see all it all the time when I'm out. What's going on? It looks like utter shit.

Damn, Gal Gadot looks like THAT??

moar

>the guy behind casting her

Do you think he regrets it?

Doing some fine work user keep it up
Make sure everyone knows this choppingboard chested isrealite looks like a tranny

Who was behind her during the casting process?

imagine being chang in that scene

She hasn't changed a bit

>when your feet are more sexy than your face

Sad!

disgusting

Where do you post/get all these dank memes m8?

I want Gal to step on my balls

gaddot shills have been around for years, collected these when the threads were really common. the shills always go on about loving her feet, saying she's not that skinny, only marvel cucks think she's ugly, saying they wish she had a dick because it would only turn them on more etc etc.

THANK YOU SKELETON

>Left is perfection
>right looks like a man

Wtf I love jewish girls now

Sometimes?

Ben Affleck dick

Noora is perfection

why are people outside of norway watching this

please stop

Am Norwegian

selvfolgelig

carry on

underrated post

Am Scandinavian

I love this, saved.

Gal Gadot is the Donald Trump of women. She wins, she's powerful and only SJWs hate her.

except amber heard

And she stands up for Israel

-it the room when they fart

But she's a jew. Shame.

So it looks like I'm the only one on Sup Forums with a Jew fetish.

Post Hayley Atwell

OP here, sorry for the wrong pic

>hiring a Kardashian to play the most important female superhero of all time

not the only one my boy

>kike
No.

it's called forward head posture and kyphosis.. combo of not doing any resistance training (like lifting) and sitting at computers / on your phone with bad posture all the time

>confusing a Kardashian with our very own Hershlag

How come when I came up with this pasta and was using Keira Knightley, it was pruned within seconds, but the ((((Gal)))) stays up 3 hours?

:3

I've noticed mods are now allowing Daddario too

She looks fine, you're gay as shit.

Jessica Biel threads are deleted too fast here

The majority of Sup Forums only sees women through the lens of Brazzers or Blacked. Perfectly lit, made up, etc. They have absolutely no idea what one looks like IRL.

Miss Israel a cute. a CUTE

repeating numbers don't exi-

why does she look so fucking good here but so fucking bad in that scene from Fast Five

Did they...?