AAAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

AAAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oD9_aYmUatY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_video_games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you didn't see this coming you're an idiot, I mean, come on folks

The first Resident evil movie will never be topped.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I hope to god you mean the first Mortal Kombat movie.

Reminder there will NEVER be a good video game movie. Reminder Silent Hill and Resident Evil are the peak of the genre and they're 5/10s.

Silent Hill was a good movie until that stupid climax in the church. They fucked everything up.

KEK!

PANNED
A
N
N
E
D

Top kek
Sup Forumseddit BTFO

Praise KEK!

It's because they refuse to make movies of interesting games. Halo and the last of us, splinter cell, all of them were teased and all of them were killed. Only shitty games like assassin's creed and Prince of Persia make it to the light of day

Should we really be surprised?

there was gonna be a deus ex movie for 2005 but that got canned too

>implying the warriors wasn't GOAT

What exactly were you expecting? This movie has looked a complete shit show since it was first announced.

>acclaimed director
>Fassbender has producing credit

yes?

other way around bumbus

It spent way too long in the development hell, Assassin's Creed is not even relevant anymore, not since like 2011

What? The Warriors is indeed GOAT but it isn't based on a video game.

>thinking the warriors is a video game movie

That might have been bait but the warriors is one of the most fun games I've ever played

>implying Mortal Kombat wasn't already vidyakino
These fucking faggots

Still the best vidyakino

>tfw Warcaft is still the best video game movie

It's garbage, user. It's mildly entertaining but that doesn't change the fact it's garbage. Although I don't really blame the filmmakers, no matter how hard you try you can't take something like Mortal Kombat and make it into a good movie.

Blizzard managed to make an actual decent 6.5/10 video game movie

That's fairly impressive, also considering the industry is heavily biased AGAINST these types of movies in the first place.

Duncan Jones earned a second take on that universe.

>listen here baldy, I've been doing this since before your mother was throwing herself down the stairs belly-first.

>reviews counted
>6

You were expecting something different from a video game movie?

Its was okay, the CG wasn't good except on the main orcs, who were pretty amazing looking.

I honestly wish they would have stuck more with the actual story of Warcraft, It would have actually made the story better. They should have ended the movie with the sacking of Stormwind.

Other way around friend. Shadow of Chernobyl is kinovidya.

youtube.com/watch?v=oD9_aYmUatY

get absolutely rekt

Sup Forums fags on suicide watch

lmao no we aren't
literally nobody with an iq above room temp thought this would be any good

Why do you need video game movies anyway, vidya these days are interactive movies

Warcraft 2 would be good if Duncan Jones stops being an SJW faggot and glorifies humanity a little.

Brotherhood of the Horse. King Terenas Menethil. Kul Tiras. Based fucking Danath Trollbane.

The Horde would be even cooler than in the first with Doomhammer, Zul'jin, and Gul'dan leading that shit. Fucking first Death Knights under Teron Gorefiend, too.

Warcraft had a lot of flaws. But it also had some really good stuff. Let's hope that Duncan learned enough to make the next one the movie we deserve.

>Implying Mortal Kombat wasn't great

>we

Most underrated vidyakino

I hope it gets a sequel

Those were $500 sunglasses, asshole

I wonder, given the Warcraft movie was decent despite working with the worst possible non-wow storyline

could the eventual Arthas movie actually be good?

Jeremy Jahns is one of the biggest plebs I've ever seen. If he hates Assassin's Creed then that means the general public will hate it too. Looks like this shit will be the final bomb of 2016.

Only a handful of reviews. Means nothing at this stage.

For all we know the next 30 could (and probably will be) positive.

It's a
>underrated kino gets snubbed by Jewsney's paid reviewkikes
episode.

You fucking plebs just don't understand the top tier kinomatography at play in a work as subtle as Ass. Creed.

Sup Forums has never liked Asscreed, the only film I can think of that made people butthurt was this garbage.

>(and probably will be)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Why do you need video game movies anyway,
Retards still think getting a movie made of their favorite property is a good thing, instead of a shameless cash grab that won't be able to tell its story properly in another medium

>this damage control

with the right attention the whole blackrock mountain sequence could be fantastic

humans losing their greatest commander and hero to orcish deception and then instead of having their spirits broken, driving the orcs all the way back through the portal

This only means that Assassin's Creed is at 80% kino.

>Duncan is allowed to make more Warcraft movies
>Arthas is a black male

How would you react?

>nigger arthas
>wrath of the bitch king

>the guy who eventually betrays his nation and kills his own father
>black

absolutely and utterly no way that'll happen

>make movies out of games with shit plot
Surprise! Shit movie
>make movies out of games with good plots, but completely change everything
Surprise! Shit movie.

Hollywood is retarded.

nice bait
8/10

Not gonna happen.

Uther will be black tho

>yfw arthas is black, but his dad is still white

at this point I believe its intentional
they're shitscared of games usurping their position so they do anything possible to devaluate them as a form of entertainment

It was boring, and confusing for anyone who never played the games. Starting with WC 1 was a dumb idea. The first movie should have just been the Human Campaign of WC 3 as it has the most standard relatable story. Then they could have worked off of that.

>they refuse to make movies of interesting games
don't be silly user, your "complex" and most interesting videogame are good only because they are videogames, the cinema is just superior

>shitty games
>Prince of Persia

>yfw peter jackson was to going help direct the Halo movie

I think it's just ego. Most in the movie industry don't view games as legitimate story telling vehicles. When the people who grew up playing games start taking over Hollywood, it will change.

AND I DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME

>Arthas is black
>can't kill the king since he can't find his dad.

wow fassy is having a lot of flops lately, since he got together to that black swedish child evrything's fallen apart

I mean in terms of translating into a movie, yeah. Prince of Persia, and Assassins Creed are the type of games that were destined to be shitty movies in concept and how they're set up.

Angry Birds was redpillvidyakino.

>Assassin’s Creed is most compelling when Fassbender and Cotillard whisper at each other in close proximity. Both actors have such adult intensity that their participation in a juvenile fantasy (replete with simultaneous hood-flipping and at least a half dozen dramatic dives from great heights, along with the aforementioned self-satisfied libertarianism) becomes a source of bizarre fascination—for a little while, anyway. Assassin’s Creed pushes their charisma to the limits, then stabs it bloodlessly and jumps off a building.

so what are some games that actually could turn into good movies?

Hard mode: no movie-games/walking sims

>he kills his mothers husband

Hitman could be good if well-made. Diana would have to be the main character though, because 47 has little personality and any attempts to give him one end badly.

Killer7

any of these
Idris Elba as the star

Warcraft will never be topped until Warcraft 3 movies.

The Phantom Pain

Bioshock 1 and Infinite. They would just have to fix the endings.
Half-Life games.
Of course this would all depend on how well they write the silent protagonist.
FF7
FF10 if they make Tidus an actually tolerable character.
StarCraft (if they ignore the shit that was SC2)
Silent HIll 2
WarCraft 3

The movie version of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney was pretty good, desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_video_games
JUST FUCK MY VIDYAKINO UP

Bioshock 2 is the best Bioshock though?

God no I hope they don't do that. The thought of seeing Shitty Cosplay Illidan or Arthas complete with whiny voices makes my skin crawl.

You don't want to see Sylvanas?

Fallout would be a great fucking movie or even better show if they did it right but they just fuck my shit up.They could do some game of thrones kind of point of views from all the factions new california republic brotherhood of steel raiders ghouls random towns

Game are not art and therefore any movie base on one will be trash.

The mayority of hollywood movies are mere entertainment, or what, did you think hollywood made art?

>easy mode: the sabatouer

Then it would be even more confusing.

They just needed an extra 30 minutes at the start, but studio wouldn't allow it.

Thank god, this vidyashit meme has to end.

Hopefully Capeshit will suffer the same treatment soon.

KINO must be purged of these juvenille, poorly written and directed """""films.""""

While most hollywood movies are trash; there is always the slim possibility of something more coming along which reaches above the limitations of the medium. With video games, the possibility is 0.00000000000000001 of a percent and at best you get is Mortal Kombat.

Update

CRASHING

THIS

RATING

WITHNOSURVIVORS

>JLaw as Sylvanas
>"Hey, ummm....We are the Forsaken, and we will totally kill anyone in our way!"
Nah

At the beginning of the year there were two Video Game movies that were possibly going to be good.

color me not surprised

Who wants to take bets on the final rating being

Not enough quips, magic apples taken too seriously, so obviously shit flick. Only quipkino can get high reviews.