/trans/

Barcelona rolling money edition
P$G biggest club in the world sub-edition
United customers SEETHING sub-sub-edition
Coutinho to Liverpool when? sub-sub-sub-edition

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino has revealed he spoke to Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata about joining Tottenham but the 24-year-old did not want to compete with Harry Kane. (Daily Mail)

Arsene Wenger has told Arsenal striker Alexis Sanchez, 28, he will not be sold to another English club this summer. (Times - subscription required)

Manchester United are interested in signing Paris St-Germain's 24-year-old right-back Serge Aurier, who is currently banned from entering the UK.(Daily Mirror)

United have also made an enquiry about Anderlecht midfielder Leander Dendoncker, but are not expected to sign the 22-year-old this summer. (Manchester Evening News)

Liverpool are not interested in Barcelona midfielders Rafinha or Andre Gomes, both 24, who have been mentioned as part of a possible swap deal for Philippe Coutinho. (Liverpool Echo)

Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho is finally having his medical at Leicester, who agreed a £25m fee for the 20-year-old Nigerian weeks ago.(Leicester Mercury)

The Manchester club have insisted on a £50m buy-back option for Iheanacho.(Daily Telegraph)

Arsenal are weighing up a move for 26-year-old Nice midfielder Jean Michael Seri.(ESPN)

Tottenham target Suso is in contract extension talks with current club AC Milan, with the 23-year-old former Liverpool forward expected to sign a new five-year deal. (TMW, via Talksport)

Chelsea are targeting Inter Milan's 30-year-old winger Antonio Candreva.(Daily Mirror)

Everton are considering a move for 23-year-old Lazio defender Wesley Hoedt, who is valued at £12m.(Liverpool Echo)

Valencia striker Alvaro Negredo, 31, is set to sign for Turkish club Besiktas, despite rival interest from Swansea City and Leeds.(AS - in Spanish)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40715451
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W7boRHoz27s
twitter.com/thestellacox/status/752567442472329217
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sheffield United

Ched Evans

>moyes

Neymar isn't that good lads

>New signings are here boss

For me it's Newcastle United Football Club.

How do you go from this....

To this?

Coutinho unironically

>superior player
>no attitude problems
>has been loyal to livershit since day one, never hear anything about him trying to push a move somewhere else or screeching to the press about being unhappy
>not a complete social media whore as far as im aware of
>suddenly has an end product other than occasional blooters

From this.....

John Terry is a blinking racist!

inbedwithmaradona.com/subculture/2017/7/16/the-fine-line-between-stupid-and-transfer-announcement

Really tickles your pickle

To this?

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40715451

Daily reminder.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W7boRHoz27s
based finchy

>poo fans unironically think Coutinho is worth £130m
£60m would be a fair price in the current market

>non-league
HOWLING.

Tbf the jury is still out on both Morata and Bakayoko. Just a little reminder they have a combined total of 0 (zero) Premier League minutes so far. That being said, selling Matic to Man United has got to be one of the most stupid things Chelsea has done in a while, and that's saying a lot. When did they get so friendly with them on transfer market exactly?

hes slightly better than gylfi?

>Arsenal are weighing up a move for 26-year-old Nice midfielder Jean Michael Seri.(ESPN)

How can you 'weigh up' buying a player? You either want to buy him cause he'll improve your team or you don't. What's to weigh up?

Reminder:

Accepted terms:
>PL
>Premier League
>Prem
>Premiership
>CPL

Not accepted:
>EPL
>BPL

If Lukaku is 70M then Coutinho is easily 90M

JUST

gylfi is underrated tbf

>efl is totally fine
>epl isn't

With that kind of money for a 29 year old it is sort of understandable, but they are no more stronger than last season now, and maybe even a bit weaker. Interesting season ahead.

what the FUCK is CPL

Barclays Premier League sponsored by Google and Oxyclean

well, he is better than poobag

I'd just like to remind everyone, once again, that Real Madrid spent £40m on a 16 y/o

EFL is the name of the football league, despite how shit it sounds

>Nerman to P$G
>Coutinho to Barca as a result
Who will Liverpool buy? Keita? Pulisic?

imagine unironically being so ABU that you believe this

CADBURY

christian premier league

Exposed
Pep
League

mahrez

No, you could easily call it The Championship like everyone in the real world does, but you insist on using /efl/ in your threads. Yet /epl/, one of the most recognizable threads on this entire board, you have some major issue with for reasons unknown.

Coutinho is signing a contract extension! He'll confirm it!

But is he good?

EFL is not the same as the Championship. EFL is the entire football league, The Championship is just a single league

AC JIMBO AND PRODUCER BEN HAVE LEFT FOOTBALL WEEKLY

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Incredible post

autism

>AC JIMBO AND PRODUCER BEN
WTF? I HATE FOOTBALL NOW!

And yet not wrong

'no'

If you unironically watch League One/Two you really shouldn't bother posting about it on this board. That's like me posting about the team I support, barely anyone is going know who or what you're talking about.

>I rate le dab man
pathetic

another meme winger to follow liverpoop's old tradition of doing retard transfers, say pulisic or a literally who from estonia

>90 million pounds sterling for the dabbing Leon Best

>buyern
The wheels have come off

didnt say you were boss

>GBL
Go fuck off to your own thread

Pls watch CSKA-AEK.

Fuck off you JF bandwagoner. It's possible to watch your local team and a PL team. Fuck off.

Anyone knows why are Zenit buying so many Argentine players?

>the state of the market

cant wait for this sport to die

>That being said, selling Matic to Man United has got to be one of the most stupid things Chelsea has done in a while

It was a reward from the Chelsea hierarchy for Man U taking the hit and spending £75m on the black Andy Carroll

>people still haven't filtered all Scandis other than Sweden
baffling desu.

>tfw NOT dead

>Only Chelshit lose against Buyern
lmao

nigga you were born as a white male in the first world, you should be happy about how lucky you are

you won the life lottery and are still bitching about it, grow a pair

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing as well. But do you reckon you'd love to see me spam these threads with news from a literal who league like Eliteserien?

Who is suggesting posting about other leagues than the PL?

>pre-season
Don't get your hopes up

Newcastle just beat Wolfsburg 3-1 lads

I don't know I think I got a bit off track. Either way getting upset over EPL is stupid when that's what the majority of posters recognize.

KEK

Holy fuck, they managed to pull it off..

>@PAdugout 43s ago
>#Breaking Phil Jagielka has signed a one-year contract extension to remain at Everton unti lthe summer of 2019 #EFC

TOP KEK

top 4 confirmed?

anyone watching Sampdoria v United?

>Nerman to PSG
>Coutinhos Liverpool days are numbered
THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! THIS IS OUR YEAR LA!!

sorry lad your waifu doesn't like football
twitter.com/thestellacox/status/752567442472329217

>you now remember ings

shes just saying that to not upset her fans.
Obviously supports United or she wouldn't have replied

>Neymar travels to Paris in next two days to finalise PSG move. 5yr deal agreed. £515,000-a-week wages after tax

>Neymar was "close" to joining Manchester United last summer. About to become world's most expensive player.

>Told overall Neymar deal nearly £450m including clause/wages/bonuses. He decided to leave Barcelona before pre-season tour.

>all those posts about camming
why the fuck do people spend money on this

No but nice trips m8

>we almost had nerman but ended up with ibra

What is his father planning to do with all that money?

Lana is such a fucking uggo compared

thats insane

>3 at the back
lmao gonna be fun tonight

Maybe tomorrow
But desu I say this about everything

I think we all know the answer to that

she looks like a fish andorid

Which united?

From the look of things I think Mou might be playing Jones and Bailly as the first choice center backs

A source has told Sky Sports News that this deal is NOT motivated by money

The source said: “People will say this has been driven by money, but he wants to become the leader at the club. He wants to be independent, and wants to win the Ballon d’Or. He believes he can do that in Paris.”

kek

I will heem you into the nether regions, lads.

This Audi cup is brutal.

>Weird face
>shit tattoo
>boring fucking
>sounds like she's got learning difficulties
she's super low tier

>Matic-Pogdab-Pereira midfield
hard
>Smalling-Lindelof-Blind defence
oh well