Nigel Farage admits he has no idea what happens if they leave the EU

The guy's a complete retard. HAHAHAHAHHA
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-admits-he-has-absolutely-no-idea-what-will-happen-if-britain-leaves-the-eu-a7082126.html

>1 post by this ID
finnshill

So, let me get this straight.

UKIP has existed since 1993, it has been campaigning to leave for that long. 23 years.

They are now a relatively major party in the UK in terms of numbers and they have "absolutely no clue" what'll happen if we leave?

They are gambling with the lives and futures of millions of people, without any idea what'll happen at all?

Ignoring the mountains of evidence from experts which all point to it being a horrible idea?

This is the only reason his party exists, this is the only issue they've ever mattered and they don't have a fucking clue what'll happen. Hmm, really makes you think.

Fag

They arent in power you fucking moron. Its upto Camerons government to sort out the post leave affairs.

>They are gambling with the lives and futures of millions of people, without any idea what'll happen at all?

This is hyperbolic at best and down right dishonest at worst

Britain was fine before the EU and they'll be fine without it now

The EU isn't some life-force that allows member states to function

Seeing as the EU is increasingly growing in power it only stands to reason that if Britain wishes to maintain complete sovereignty then they should leave

The EU is nothing more than a manifestation of neoliberalism and everything bad that it entails

He was asked what would happen in the week following the vote, not what would happen when the UK leaves the EU.

Realistically, whats the worst that could happen?

Literally cartoon characters

The same thing that happened before they joined.

Literally nothing.

Seriously.

can't they become friends with Russia if they ditch the EU?

>and they don't have a fucking clue what'll happen

pretending you do have a clue what will happen is basically admitting you're a fucking idiot

anything could happen

Recession.

It would be short term and minimal.

Long term they are concerned about wages rising (thus costs rising).

That's about it. Some businesses believe that not being able to make trade deals as a large pan-national bloc will get them less preferable trade deals.

But that's kind of thin reasoning.

They don't know what will happen if they stay in the EU either.

In politics, sometimes you have to just pick a principle and stick with it. Sovereignty seems just as good a principle as any.

Breakup of the UK seems likely. Scotland would rather be in the EU than UK, Norn Iron doesn't want the full fledged border with Ireland reinstated and Wales isn't sticking around in a UK that's just them and England.

remain shills say that wages will go down and prices of goods will rise because they are no longer part of the EU trade bloc and they're also saying that travel to EU nations will become very difficult

they don't offer any evidence of this aside from vaguely worded op-ed pieces and buzzword-filled conjecture

>HAHAHAHAHHA
I think you summed up yourself quite nicely

This is per thread you dos cunt

They can be friends with anybody.

The E.U. says they will get less solid deals without the combined power of Europe.

But honestly, for a country like France or England it feels like the deals could be just as good on your own without having to cut in draggers like Greece and Spain.

Wales is going nowhere.

Scotland won't for awhile.

N. Ireland probably won't change it's set up because stability.

>SNP: "we want independence from the UK!"
>SNP: "vote REMAIN"

boggles the mind t b h

People here are not too fond of the EU either fishing is a fairly large industry.

>they don't offer any evidence of this aside
It stands to reason that if the UK leaves the EU, it will have no longer be part of any EU trade or visa deals.

The travel thing is hilarious. It will go from as difficult as crossing U.S. state lines to as difficult as crossing into Canada. Unless you're a smuggler...big deal.

Nigey is controlled zog opposition like all rightists

Greenland left because of fishing restrictions and is now considering reapplying.

Watch out for anti-Brexit shills Bongs

No it doesn't.

Because other non members have trade deals and visa deals with E.U. states.

Pigfucker will try to crash the country with no survivors and try to blame the Brexit

Greenland isn't the 5th largest economy in the world.

>It will go from as difficult as crossing U.S. state lines to as difficult as crossing into Canada.
That won't be up to the UK.
>But honestly, for a country like France or England it feels like the deals could be just as good on your own without having to cut in draggers like Greece and Spain.
That's not really how trade deals work. Negotiating with "draggers" like Greece and Spain along just means you are negotiating as a larger market, which is an advantage.

Pig fucker will likely resign after the referendum desu

What he has said is currency value is unpredictable, it's going to go up and down regardless of Brexit and faggots always going on about it are just showing how ignorant of economics they are

People in the UK really are not very concerned about emigrating, its immigration people largely dislike.

That's a big deal when you're shipping goods and equipment or transmitting data. Going through customs even to Canada can be a major pain in the ass and many businesses on either side won't use contractors on the other side because of it

There's no reason why they can't have deals independent of the EU

If the vote goes to leave then there will be a two-year period from then in which the government will begin to draft new deals with other nations before they officially pull out and jizz all over the continentals

>People in the UK really are not very concerned about emigrating
Who said anything about emigrating? How many Brits go on holiday in Europe each year?

>There's no reason why they can't have deals independent of the EU
Of course. They'll just be in a weaker position when negotiating.

I dont understand what advantage we got from the EU apart from unified mobile phone chargers

>first female president
>breremain
>gender wage equality
>socialized federal economy
>sensible gun restrictions

future's looking bright boyoos!

It's not exactly difficult to get a holiday visa

>t. faggot amerifat who got outed as a shill

>It's not exactly difficult to get a holiday visa
That won't be up to the UK.

How fucking hard can it be? The US isn't in the EU and we don't have issues going there for vacation.

I swear if these come to pass I'm defaulting on my tv licence going on a mass butter knife spree

What the fuck are you talking about you retard?

All those nice new neighbors

So Spain gets 12 million British tourists a year and suddenly that comes to an end because the EU wants to shaft Britain. It sounds like Spain would likely lose the most in this situation.

Actually, they'll be in a stronger position to negotiate as they'l be able to have full say on their own terms without the EU delegating for them

no problemo nedderdand and goymerny will take them once they mark the "refuggee ficki ficki" status in the application

You really don't need Brexit to realize Farage is a moron, that's been obvious if you've ever taken a closer look at UKIP goals

We know what WILL happen with Labour, you antifa kike.

Finland confirmed for faggot merkel puppets.

Nigel Farage cannot predict the future, world shocked.

I don't give a shit about how EU gets destroyed, I'm referring to the anti-science agenda of UKIP

They have plenty of ideas for policies they want to do; they even had the best manifesto last election; all properly budgeted out and indepndently checked. But Farage is being truthful and saying that he's not in government, he doesn't know how the government will react to a Leave vote, or what will happen when Britain takes the unprecedented step of leaving the EU.

Why the fuck would Wales leave you silly salty licorice eating cunt

doing nothing is better than getting ripped off and killed.

We do know what happens if you remain. Your country gets completely cucked. Can't get worse than that, OP.

Brexit has to happen.

>Suddenly anti-Brexit, anti-UKIP shills everywhere

Fuck off shill. Is there a big vote coming up or something? It's hard to explain where all these nigger sills came from all of a sudden.

I really like are nige

He tells the truth whereas the tories and others just spout whatever memes that have been concocted by the party intelligentsia

Why would they suddenly make it unnaturally hard for the British to travel?

Just spite?

Continentals are worried that a Brexit will encourage other nations to do the same

Netherlands would be the next to go after Britain does

They wouldn't

It's asinine remain propaganda

BIN IT

For what reason would European countries block people from Britain coming to their countries and spending a shit ton of money? Every other country in the world can come to the EU easily on holiday; why would Britain be barred for no reason other than spite?

And even if you do bar Brits from going to Europe, they'll just go elsewhere in the world. They'll go to Switzerland instead of France, Germany, Austria or Italy. They'll go to America, they'll even go on holiday in Britain itself.

It's a stupid idea to even suggest that Britain leaving the EU means that no more European holidays. But even if it did, I would still vote leave because my nation's continued survival and the restoration of our sovereignty is worth more than a few weeks in the South of France.

>muh sovereignty
>muh freedom
>muh deals with the whole world
>muh farage
>muh boris

Brits are so fucking dumb, t b h. Literal apes.

But I'm quite excited to see what happens if they leave, will be fun.

Farage does more damage than good for the leave vote, senpai

Sup Forums has been riddled with EU shills in the run up to the referendum.

t. literal third world nation

It's no big deal for Australians and we aren't in the E.U.

No one takes the time to read all that drivel

Why even screencap it you urchin

>t. a fucking Sub-saharan nigger...

With some countries. They'll have better deals with some.

We wouldn't even be having this vote if it wasn't for him. Farage is constantly falsely tarred as a racist fascist and whenever people actually listen to what he says or read his policies rather than just scream 'Racist' at him, his approval ratings go up.

Putting "muh" in front of important matters isn't an argument you fucking moron.

The EU only has three actual trade deals in place with Mexico, Columbia and South Korea. Iceland and Switzerland have more trade deals that benefit them greatly than the EU.

>mountains of evidence from experts which all point to it being a horrible idea?

The experts that get all their money from the EU? Those experts?

There is a very good reason claims from medical companies with research they fund themselves are considered bogus.

>Implying anyone knows what will happen if we stay or leave

Fuck off m8, no-one knows, anyone who thinks the safe play is to stay in the EU is delusional.

The Netherlands would love to have a free trade deal and no travel restrictions between us and teh K after a Brexit. So would a lot of countries that benefit from British tourism every year, but trade deals and travel treaties are dealt with as a bloc by voter majority. You all forget the level of butthurtness of some European countries after a Brexit. Lastly, Britain competes with some other EU countries in the common market, those countries will be glad to make it harder for you to trade in the market.

It's cute when foreigners who have zero knowledge of something chime in.

>It will be fun

haha yes I agree, something to spice it up even more

By "muh" I implied how stupid they sound since they have no real meaning behind them.

I understand this is Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole is extremely anti-establishment, but when your arguments don't make any goddamn sense, then yes, it's funny and it should be laughed at.

It has been scientifically proven Scots are the dumbest voters of any demographic.

UK has the upper hand on all European nations when it comes to trade power

They make other European nations look third world in terms of economic output per capita

>2 posts by this ID

>UK has the upper hand on all European nations

Fucking retard, the EU acts as one, not 28 separate countries when it comes to trade deals and the like. Nobody is going to give the UK a favourable trade deal, that's absolutely preposterous.

Do you even logic?

Kill yourself, shill nigger.

>They make other European nations look third world in terms of economic output per capita
>per capita
Even Ireland ranks higher

I'm sure brits love paying for greek defiicits too

>3 posts by this ID

Considering Germany's economy will die without the UK, they, the economic leaders of the EU, will force the rest of the EU to trade with UK.

>Dubs posted by this ID

nice

The Republic of Ireland is kept afloat by UK money

>stupid they sound since they have no real meaning behind them.
>Sovereignty

>Considering Germany's economy will die without the UK

That's straight from Farage right there. You don't know what you're talking about at all.

I don't know if I'm getting baited, or you really actually believe this.

Better than knowing for certain that Britain will cease to exist with the EU.

And why wouldn't they give the UK a favorable trade deal?

Out of spite?
Give me a break
Where there's money to be made people will make it and there will be plenty of money to be made with favorable trade deals with the UK