Years gonna pass and one day people will realize that this is the best album of all time

Years gonna pass and one day people will realize that this is the best album of all time.

We don't know when and how, it's going to happen with everyone in the end.

People already know it is. It's the brainlets and nu-males that don't accept it.

i saw a documentary a long time ago with the lady on the great gig in the sky, she was an opera singer they hired and she was like, oh shit this is the gayest rinky dink crap i'll ever do
turns out she was W R O N G

>brainlets and nu-males
Don't forget the soyboys, chads, cucks, libtards, and stacies.

Isn't it already considered the greatest album of all time? Like, has been for a long time...?

yeah them too
only unironically

this

You mean this album.

While I don't agree, this would make more sense for the thread.

>I'VE GOT A BIKE
we don't talk about 60's Floyd

It's not even in my top 5 favorite Pink Floyd albums but I would accept it being called the greatest album of all time.

Interested to hear top five? For me it's

1. Dark Side
2. The Wall
3. Animals
4. Meddle
5. More

1.Dark Side
2.Obscured By Clouds
3.Atom Heart Mother
4.Animals
5.More (but every live version of a song on this one is better than the studio)

Ok, I'm tired, I lied. But still...

1. WYWH
2. Animals
3. Meddle
4. Dark Side
5. Atom Heart Mother

LZIV, Abbey Road and Wish You Were Here are all better desu

probably not the greatest of all time in terms of lyrical content, or complexity. But pure musical pleasure, not much else comes close. Us And Them especially. Man what a good song, just keeps getting better the more I listen to it

*blocks your path*

The first side of DSOTM might be one of the best in music history, its incredibly well sequenced and the incredible closer of Great Gig is giving me chills just thinking of it.
The second side lets it down considerably imo. Everyone knows the "hurr money doesn't fit well in the album" shtick, but the issue lies in how bloated "Us and Them" is, leading into an uninteresting instrumental, leading into the last two, very short, songs which leaves the album feeling like it has finished early. The pacing is terrible, and the songs unmemorable.

but hey what do I know

The Wall is better

>DSOTM
>Best album of all time

Ever hear the mono version?
It's GOAT!

The amount of blebs in this thread is staggering, ummagumma is obviously the best pink Floyd album... or atleast the first live half of it

t. soycuck nu-male hipster

That's a grandma-birthday-onfacebookwall-tier meme

nonsense, no organ going from ear to ear in Interstellar Overdrive no party

>Not liking Any Colour You Like

>what do I know
Fuckall, clearly