Michael Jordan ranks Kobe over LeBron, "Five beats three"

>Michael Jordan ranks Kobe over LeBron, "Five beats three"
Did Michael Jordan just admit that he isn't the GOAT? Bill Russell has 8 championships, eight beats six.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bill Russel has 11 championships

No, he admitted Kobe is better than LeBron.
Americans aren't a smart bunch, are they?

five may beat three and eight may beat six but these three are number one in my heart

not even salty about allen he did his job for the squad and won another with another

Think about it though, if Kobe is better than LeBron because of how many championships, then wouldn't that 'rule' apply to Bill Russell and Michael Jordan? If that rule doesn't apply pervasively then it isn't a 'rule' and we don't have any reason to follow it with regards to LeBron and Kobe Bryant

also this

Bro stop over thinking it. Kobe is better than LeBron. End of story. Everybody knows Russell's high number is due to the era he played in. Same way nobody talks about slingin Sammy baugh in NFL

lebron ain't retired yet, he'll will winning another next year once homeboy bledsoe joins

I don't care what era you played in, 11/13 and being I jured one of those two loss years is GOAT

Bill Russel also played in an era where the talent level of the league was a joke. Jordan played in an era that produced the players considered to be the greatest of all time

They were robbed out of their second ring. That fourth quarter of game 7 was one of the most egregious examples of sternball in that era.

>bled slow

>muh rings make the player

I fucking hate American sporting culture

[spoiler]dude I know it was obvious refball but we can't complain or else the "bawwston" butthurt fags will shitpost[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I know spoiler tags don't work on spee[/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
>DUDE THE GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT HAS ZERO CORRELATION WITH ATHLETIC SKILL

you're an idiot there's a reason recchi has 3

Well that's a silly thing to say.

Robert Horry has 7

I'd rank Kobe over Lebron too. Kobe lead the Lakers over the 73-9 Warriors. In his prime, he would have roasted them. It wouldn't have taken him seven game to do so.

The amount of times a player is able to reach a championship and win is a testament to their ability. Of course, you have some players like Bill Russel who only have so many rings because the overall competition was poor but the exception doesn't break the rule.

because there were 8 fucking teams back then. how hard is it to understand?

And the other four players on that team?

>it's a jordan downplays another guy and ranks him barely in the top 300 because if he's willing to admit he's on his level people will actually wise up and and go "wait why the fuck did we think this nike meme was the goat?"
while beta as fuck, it's a genius move when he knows he has a gorillion casuals riding with whatever he says

Michael Jordan is a dumb bald nigger
Who gives a fuck what he has to say

So says Michael Jordan the evaluator of talent
The same evaluator of talent that fielded a team with a .106 winning percentage

>Did Michael Jordan just admit that he isn't the GOAT?

yes, he actually unironically rates Bill Russell above himself

his entire logic was that 5 championships is better than 3. Which means 11 is better than 6

>all these bronsexuals hating on MJ
lmao

Jordan's opinion doesn't matter since he doesn't have 7 like Horry. I bet Horry is a Lebron guy.

He wanted Russell's jersey retired before his

>Modern era superstar with the most rings considers rings the most important element when comparing players

Geez, I'm shocked.

100% accurate and grossly underrated comment. you've earned this (you), my family.