User's tip

user's tip
The last thing I'm going to say is this:

There is a large connection between biotech companies, "environmentalist groups" and politicians that leads back to keeping smaller companies from getting any bigger.

Many of the "big" companies use fake environmental PR groups to keep "smaller" companies from getting bigger.

Many of these people that do the work are rewarded with political jobs.

MRSS also works for DuPont
MRSS "Shill factory" pastebin INCLUDING high lvl connections to Clinton: pastebin.com/yRRazMzB

Anything pertaining to the content and not the authenticity of the leaked documents is welcome here, at this point just trying to pick up the breadcrumbs via mrss/dupont. I realize that lolmightbefake.

Other urls found in this thread:

mrss.com/about/#jobs
sourcewatch.org/index.php/M+R_Strategic_Services
fec.gov/fecviewer/CandCmteTransaction.do
ccah.com/digital
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 post by this ID

bumping while I webcrawl mrss

shill is strong

This is a shill adapting to our tactics to make it seem like he's one of us. If you see people like him in threads like these, hide his posts.

bump

You posted that 40 seconds after the op, you stupid bot. These bots are the true shills, and this thread has content, fuck off

mrss.com/about/#jobs
interesting to read the online associate post on thier jobs section

The tip definitely isn't fake. The guy single handedly less us from me finding mrss as a potential organizer to the connection that they funded shills and organizers

This is crazy.

The people who represented Greenpeace represented DuPont chemical.

What. The. Fuck.

CONFIRMED link betwen DuPont and MRSS, these guys are fucking huge and I've never heard of them, they have links to greenpeace, dnc, clinton, dupont, is it happening yet?

Was the donor list real that was posted earlier? We can cross it with people working there.

bump for people who know how to get their hands on tax records, I want to establish direct link between Hillary and MRSS

Yes it is real and yes we've already cross-referenced someone I don't know if it's donors but I think it's invited to exclusive Hillary events Bill Wasserman

bump

not seeing anything directly linking Hillary and MRSS just web crawling, anybody good with taxes?

bump cus with all these shill threads you'd think people would want to discuss real shit that's happening

bumping
>mfw it's happening

I'm kind of nervous about what I'm finding.

Why does all this keep pointing back to chemical companies from supposed environmentalists?

well there a huge chemical companies that make a shit ton of money, money is power and they're doing whatever it takes to stay on top mind seeing if you can find any smaller chemical companies that would be competing with DuPont getting shut down via environmental concerns?

>finds suspicious shit going on
what did you expect user?

bumping for a tax database and/or an environmental lawsuit database I can search through

>mind seeing if you can find any smaller chemical companies that would be competing with DuPont getting shut down via environmental concerns?

I'm on it. However, even M+R Strategies is located at fucking DuPont circle in DC. The deeper I go there are more and more people who have connections from both chemical and environmental fields.

Not this.

>1 post by this ID

inb4 epa is a conspiracy to squash competition and they use the excess profit to shill and slide pol

I'll repost the image and sorry for taking so long my computer is broken so this is an absolute fucking bitch to have been digging and posting all day using a phone but yes the the ceo was a donor and invited to the event (what event I dunno? Whoever made the excel files was likely a women because it's honestly put together like shit)

I can't find Hillary's campaign tax returns only personal, any suggestions?

>for our amazing nonprofit clients.

>The people who represented Greenpeace represented DuPont chemical.
It's called "Controlled Opposition". In this arrangement, the stronger side (which needs to maintain its arrangement) indirectly or financially props up a smaller, weaker opponent, but amplifies their message to make them look bigger. The "opposition" is really "controlled" by the larger of the two, and works well to distract people from what the larger one is doing. So, there really isn't a "opposition", it's just a mirror reflection, and usually a false dichotomy forms because the reflection is an exact opposite, instead of partially opposed. It's not unusual to have this with larger corporations that need to "draw off public heat" or can't find a way to PR their way out of a mess.

bumping for the bitch of a time I'm having trying to find the money trail out of the Clinton Campaign

I'm trying to find to find it too. It's making me feel like a retard. I thought campaign taxes were one of those very public things

I don't know if there is a record specifically of who the money spent by the campaign goes to, I swear to god it shouldn't be this difficult

bump, anything new from leaked documents btw

Like I said in the other thread it's not a real huge secret that biotech chairmen get the director job at the EPA to protect their companies interests. Or the other way around where they pay the guy to play ball then reward him with a chair at the company.

I first heard about it in that documentary about Monsanto of all places where they listed all the directors who ended up working for them as soon as they left the govt. yes that included DuPont people.

well yeah but the issue at hand is MRSS being involved with Clinton campaign, we just wanted to see if mrss did it dirty with dupont to confirm that they aren't above shilling

>It's called "Controlled Opposition". In this arrangement, the stronger side (which needs to maintain its arrangement) indirectly or financially props up a smaller, weaker opponent, but amplifies their message to make them look bigger. The "opposition" is really "controlled" by the larger of the two, and works well to distract people from what the larger one is doing. So, there really isn't a "opposition", it's just a mirror reflection, and usually a false dichotomy forms because the reflection is an exact opposite, instead of partially opposed. It's not unusual to have this with larger corporations that need to "draw off public heat" or can't find a way to PR their way out of a mess.

This. One of the best examples for this is btw the CIA founded and controlled anti-war / hippie movement that creeped out of Laurel Canyon (Frank Zappa, the Doors, Love, the Beach Boys, the Byrds, Gram Parsons et al).

Why wait until a resistance movement forms when you can create and control it yourself.

Yes but it becomes a national scale deal if we can connect the people who work for Hillary who is trying to be president to these people. Also we aren't pay to play between companies and the epa, we talking the weird connection that shouldn't be between environmentalists activists and huge companies to get smaller companies shut down

same thing happened with occupy wallstreet and BLM, hell BLM is walking talking controlled opposition, they are fine at destroying any grassroots movement but are too vehemently racist to ever move beyond grassroots. But I digress

Why am I finding so many people who worked with Clinton in the past who were lobbied for Keystone XL?

names and links, put it all in a pastebin

this happens all around the world , nestle made an offer to buy our best local water source here in greece, they said no , magically the water become polluted and the company shut down

I think I might have found it, maybe. Bump as I look into it

Oh I see. I got hung up about the biotech people being given govt jobs. I was like "it always been that way in politics." Hell the whole 50-60s it was the auto industry owning the govt to force out European but mostly German vehicles from America. Kennedy himself directly pulled Robert McNamara from ford and put him in office. Makes sense that the new companies that own the govt are entertainment and biotech.

trying to veer us away from the corporate corruption that we all know is going on and onto more of info that's recently tied shill factor to Hillary

fec.gov/fecviewer/CandCmteTransaction.do
...i think

Candidate ID : P00003392

This is why "regulation" is often anti-consumer. Regulations make it hard for new competition to grow, and keeps the well connected at the top.

Same idea applies to all sectors, don't you think user?

>same thing happened with occupy wallstreet and BLM, hell BLM is walking talking controlled opposition, they are fine at destroying any grassroots movement but are too vehemently racist to ever move beyond grassroots. But I digress

Let's not forget FEMEN. Tho these are actually all easy to spot. Just look (((who))) funds them.

just realized that it could be done through a pac/superpac not just through the campaign, fuck, still looking for anything mrss related though

So you're trying to link the campaign funds being used to hire a PR company to shill for shillary? One that's relatively big and successful.

>There is a large connection between biotech companies, "environmentalist groups" and politicians that leads back to keeping smaller companies from getting any bigger.

No there isn't. If a small company shows promise then firms simply buy them out. Happens all the time. Why finance environmental groups to campaign against you and your competitors when you can just purchase those competitors' companies outright.

Lurking bump
>the sliding is real

Pretty much, everything about the recent info dump is welcome though. user was posting about how mrss was involved in some shit decided to follow up on it and low and behold there was shit.

Well Paul Elliot was National Deputy Director & Chief of Staff of the 08 campaign and then worked 7 years as a lobbyist for TransCanada.

He's in a lot of the e-mails.

I'm just pointing out Hillary has connections to one of the largest PR firms in the nation, several environmental groups as well as lobbyists for major oil and gas companies.

She's playing every single angle. I somewhat admire that.

I'm going to go back to working on the MRSS stuff for a while.

> paying other environmentalists to take down a company
> buying a company
which do you think would be more expensive, but I digress, feel free to argue but please try to contribute oc/research

yeah, even if we're lucky it's listed by name. But jesus is this thing a clusterfuck. When your campaign has 30,000 pages of tax returns organization isn't your priority. I need to make a cup of coffee for this shit

Money and influence pays, can't imagine the favours you could call in as former Secretary of State and former first lady.

Not really. It's easier to work with the government to create crippling regulations to keep other companies from getting any bigger.

That way you can simply pay fines as well as get help from the government to invest in "clean" energy.

That's if we're specifically talking about biotech companies. There's only 5 or 6 large ones left.

>mfw I've worked on that F-16 in the front

cool job, hear anything new about the document leak?

no, it's called "Regulatory Capture"

government regulation usually ends up getting coopted by incumbent firms to reduce competition by preventing new entrants from getting established in their market

coopting NGOs when appropriate to astroturf support for legislation im sure is also done as you suggest

this is hardly unique to any specific industries though. it is pretty much the reality across the board

Nah man I'm busy at red flag Alaska

thread about uncovering what's behind current events while getting economic lessons, without constant derailment
is this real life?

>I realize that lolmightbefake
Honestly, it makes sense. I believe in Climate Change, so I'm not with you on that. But companies and politicians colluding to kill competition is not unheard of.

bumping, pretty soon I sleep anybody care to pastebin what we got so far?

yeah but the censorship is what I don't get, like I'd think it was fake too but why whitewash it as fake and stop people from viewing it, imo that alone is worth a look just to see what's there

I'm going to do more research before I feel comfortable adding to a pastebin.

I'll probably keep looking in the morning and then post what I find in a new thread if this one isn't around.

while I keep digging in taxes someone look into Chapman Cubine Adams+ Hussey for me they are one of clinton's biggest expenditures at over 500k. They are a marketing. Their website looks a lot less `shilly than the mrss guys so they might just legit be the PR people.

jesus fucking christ I've been trying to post this for 15 minutes before it finally works REEEEEEEEE

it won't be I'm sleeping soon but anything you find make sure you save
are those listed on the official campaign expenditures?

ccah.com/digital
doesn't come across at all like mrss's online activism

Actually, it's kind of too late to stop CC. All the half ass measures that are proposed will not do anything. So, you may be right on that too.

What white washing?

apparently on plebbit even on the donald sub plebbit all links to the document dump auto filtered as spam and all threads about it hidden, confirmed by plebbit feggits earlier

their logic was that it's a false flag and somehow it was purposely leaked which I really didn't get esp since it had donor lists

Have they given a response to why they are doing it yet? They could have easily just done damage control at the get go and say it was because it essentially doxxed a bunch of people. But again it's re ddit and they're idiots. they are getting a god complex if they think they can censor information that's being reported at the same time by MSM

see

bump for great justice

seems like its died, pastebin the useful shit imma sleep

bump for tax returns

B-but Sup Forums told me capitalism was great!