Is "Sage the Shills" the new PC?

Is "Sage the Shills" the new PC?

Who is shilling for what around here? Isn't this where we discuss things? Doesn't discuss mean that there are two sides?

I feel as though I'm living in 1984 already...

> IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH!

We are being invaded by DNC shills and it would be obvious to you, if you were a regular Sup Forums user. The shill threads are shitting up the board, and sliding genuine discussions off the catalog, and so the shills must be called out and their threads saged.

The shills are obvious. Actually I don't know whether they're shills or just 7.5/10 trolls. Either way, sage them.

We have no problem discusin things, if you faggot libcucks ever discussed anything.
Instead you just shitpost unfunny memes and completely ignore any argument. You're worse then furfags to be honest

I'm seeing a lot of:
>this id only has one post!!
As first/second posts. Fucking jesus.

Is Sup Forums imploding? I don't know who is shilling who anymore. I honestly don't care, it's all a game for me.

The difference is the quality of thread.

High quality: topic is backed by additional resources that are verifiable, invites polite discussion of dissenting view without bravado.

Mid-tier: topic has been repeated before but that was awhile back. Some reposting of original material; typically has some deep linking that will turn up materials to back up the argument.

Shit-tier: posting obvious bait that emotionally appeals. No materials or links. No logical discourse, etc.

We're all shills at this point. Just shilling each other till the end of time.

>1 post by this ID
nice try, shill

>10 of the exact same goddamn thread at the same time getting culled is the same as political correctness

get fucked board-invading paid kike

>if you want spam and forum sliding removed, you are "the new political correct"

Only right wing discussion is allowed. Sup Forums is as bad as Reddit

>if you don't want kikespam, you're "the new politically correct"

Forums slide of their own accord, they don't need help, unlike PC.

There's an abundance of paid, pro-liberal cancer on this board, you kike.

Is "1 post by this ID" the new 1 post by this ID?

Who is shilling for 1 post by this ID around here? Isn't this where we 1 post by this ID? Doesn't discuss mean that there are 1 post by this ID?

I feel as though I'm living in 1 post by this ID already...

> 1 post by this ID IS STRENGTH!

one post by this id

>implying faggot libcucks are the only ones that shitpost unfunny memes and ignore arguments
Sup Forums is full to the brim with retards of every political affiliation.

>one post by this id * 5

>Is "Sage the Shills" the new PC?

Not really since by the time they are declared shills, they've already reposted the same crap a hundred times or more.

At that point it's not ignoring an issue. It's being completely done with it yet it keeps getting posted. And posted so often it slides other threads with relatively novel content.

dumbest thread this year
Sup Forums and Sup Forums became too dumb for a big part of Sup Forumsaks, now there's pushback agains't automated threads

>paid
You're on a site famous for trolling, and you're eating it up

sure thing, hillary correcting the record is totally not 1984 but calling out the shills is

NUCLEAR ANTI-SHILL MEMES FOR THE SHITTY SHILLS!