Do girls like these who """listen""" to Sup Forums-core music really listen to the music or just rep these artists for...

do girls like these who """listen""" to Sup Forums-core music really listen to the music or just rep these artists for the underground music cred for beta orbiters?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~hardboiledbabe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as far as i know, they only really listen to itaots and that's it

Do they listen to it? No. And even if they do listen to it, do they like it? No. And even if they do like it, do they understand it?

The answer is no.

most people on Sup Forums only listen to certain artists for "underground music cred". just stop worrying about it, you'll be a happier person.

Holy autism.
Which is the actual answer though?

well thats the best one

if you try talking to these girls you might find you have a common interest and become friends.

No girl listens to Swans
The rest of Sup Forumscore is normie as fuck so yes

i know several girls that listen to swans though

fuckin retards, guys are the absolute worst about listening to shit they don't like just for some cred.

she definitely has an insta what is it

>wanting female friends

soyboy

what could be more beta than being a girl

Might there be some projection on your part?

>Being a baiting faggot
Soyboy numale cuck

Honestly though

@rag.moth

Some do, some don’t; much like how some dudes are pretentious as fuck and think they’re cool for listening to only critically acclaimed music. All humans are narcissistic twats when it comes to self-image, regardless of sex.

bump

oh shit is it? I already follow her lol

they do exist.

most of them are white and wealthy.

I once got laid after showing a girl A Little God In My Hand, which I'm still shocked about to this day.

did you show her that song whilst being attractive? just wondering bro

this slut has better taste than all of Sup Forums

rateyourmusic.com/~hardboiledbabe

Current gf says I'm a 9/10. Realistically, I'd say I'm like a 6.5-7

So... kinda?

>the beach boys
>nick drake
>autechre
Shit taste, no thanks.

cool

In the case of OP she's definitely just using it for a fashion statement and doesn't listen to them. She probably has a boyfriend that does so heard of them that way.

>autechre
>bad
could you imagine being this pleb

Autechre made a record about you, its called Cuntfield.

Cuck detected. Fuck off with your BLACKED fetish.

Sorry I don't enjoy great-valu aphex twin even though Richard D James is a washed up hack too. IDM died for a reason, it was shit.
Cry more.
Damn dude I just got roasted. Have fun in middle school tomorrow champ!

are you serious

tomorrow is sunday, champ

Only met girls who listen to itaots
Never met any like OPs pic
One girl loved loveless and candy claws and was a total "qt shoegaze gf" but it was some big fucked love triangle, but was more 5 people than the regular 3
Unfortunate because she liked me back, was cute, and liked some real good music :(

>ywn listen to Cloud Of Forgetting or Frankie M with a qt and talk about how the songs helped you power through difficult times and 'drone' on about our favorite parts of each song
:(

>wtf are timezones
Tomorrow is monday here genius.

Can you please just give me your beans?

Tfw no Raven Sup Forums gf

tfw no photoshop gf

i just want to murder people honestly baby

I DON'T WANT FRIENDS I WANT TOKENS OF SOCIAL ACHIEVEMENT THAT I CAN RUB IN EVERYONE'S FACE

*some people

>candy claws
i would dump a girl if she liked this band, honestly

Some of them listen to it genuinely but it's always in a different way then guys do.

It'd be nice having a GF that listens to similar music but desu usually the ones that have so much of the same interests seem to be the most painful relationships to let go.

the only way to get a swans gf is to date jarboe

>rates singles
low attention span whore

Also the most rewarding and enriching. You can't live your life thinking like that.

I'm a 6/10 the only people that'd be interested me is the lowest common denominator of society especially due to the fact I don't actively seek out females that aren't pieces of shit. (where the fuck would you find them anyways?)

Not many females I talk to that like the same music I do are even interested in me. I'm just not a very attractive charming person

i just checked out her instagram. apparently she listens to Beat Happening, Aphex Twin, Burzum, Ween and Slint

The music really shouldn't be that important man. Also if you put yourself out there, authentically, you will meet someone. It's easier said then done but it's something you have to do. Other people on the board will say otherwise but that's only because they are in the same situation as you. Go out and talk to peolple, be flirty, it's fun. It may not lead anywhere initially but you'll build your confidence and you'll gain charisma (something you that's build, not earned).

Yeah, op is just a dude who can't handle a thought that women aren't just objects.

whats her @?

nevermind found it

she's also fat and a tumblrina

>all that entry-level Sup Forumscore and she still looks like a basic thot

Dont listen to this faggot. Girls will never like you. Dont even waste your time. Learn to enjoy being alone because nothing good ever comes from a girl. At best she will lead you on and then shit inside your heart

>women don't have the mental capacity to understand such high class and intellectual works from the likes of death grips and kanye west

lol you just obviously dont have any female friends ofc girls listen to this shit,

Are they all sluts? I know two Swans fans and they'll gobble your nobble just for smiling at them

is that any different from anons coming on here and showing their recent pick ups at the record store?
girls are as fake as guys.

They don't.

that's why they're allowed to fuck everyone

How is that fake, retard? People showing off shit they actually like is fine. Being a poser who is fishing for attention with shit they don't even like is not

If you're a dude and buying records you hate you're a fucking moron

>women

Sounds about right user

>women can't understand Swans' complex and intimidating usage of simplistic song structures, blunt lyrics, basic instrumentation, and crystal clear concepts
Roasties BTFO

Guys are really fuckin bad about saying they like bands that they don't when I try to talk music with them. They'll also spend money on classics just to have them in their collection just like the book nerd guys will. I'm guessing they just tell themselves they'll get to listening eventually and since it's a classic they've already decided they like it before hearing any of it.

>They'll also spend money on classics just to have them in their collection just like the book nerd guys will.
I *sort of* do this, but my reasons are less aesthetic and more, "Oh I'll have it in my collection for when I finally get the interest to explore this artist". I mean, nearly everybody does shit like this in some way or another. Music is as cultural as is it is aural.

yea cuz this girl couldn't just snap her fingers and get any guy to fuck her, she has to pretend listen to swans to get their attention

>Wanting prepubescent a little boy as a gf

Pic related is you

She ain't photoshopped.

I mean yea I have too, esp when I find something on sale and I have a good feeling that I'm gonna love it. Some people take it to extremes though and it's almost guaranteed to be a guy. If they think they're supposed to like something they'll just say "oh yeah I love xxx", and then get super vague when I say ooh what's your favorite album etc. It happened so so much in uni.

this

only correct answer

So you’re a beta orbiter huh

>not liking tiny boyish girls
Are you gay

Nice bait retard

Once again Sup Forums core is nothing but critically acclaimed albums that are not just known here on this forum.

she looks like she fucks black guys

>this much of a rockist pleb that you compare aphex twin the RDJ
>this much of a rockist pleb that you use the term IDM (IDM basically means electronic music that isn't dance orientated and has been given enough exposure by pitchfork and other shit media companies that rockists like you know about them)
>being this much of rockist pleb that you think, just because you haven't heard of something that means it doesn't exist (referring to recent """""IDM""""")

My caretaker is an 40 year old lady and she recognized my posters and said she used to listen to them

love pentagon

Fuck off nigger

filth is not even swans best album

It is simply amazing how braindead most of you guys are. You think you're so cool, you talk shit about "normies", but you basically fall for the exact same shit that normies do. You are basically alt-normies chasing alt-thots.

Why would you e v e r pursue a girl who posts pictures of herself online? Why would you even give them attention online and repost their photos, thereby propping up their narcissism? I'll bet you are the same faggots who whiteknight whores online, argue against "slut shaming", etc. etc., A.K.A. the cancer killing Sup Forums.

Only sensible response ITT

No and neither do most of the guys. This isn't just for music either. Most of the population are of course normies and normies only like anything on a surface level whether that be music, tv, movies, books, anime, manga, video games, etc. normies don't like to think too much about anything more than it's relevant to their own social media and narcissism.

ok but when are you guys going to start posting more qts?

this tbqhwyf

all of Sup Forums except /jp/ has been alt-normie since 2015 at least

i fucking love SNAWS

favorite SNAWS album? I'm a fan of Dnik Eb Ot

why are Sup Forums and /fa/ girls always the best both in looks and personality AND always deranged whores

having good taste handicaps my relationships

w2c qt snaws gf

I don’t approve of stealing track names for usernames but I will make an exception for lizzy tracks

Truest post ITT

Omg how to get my hair like that?

>do guys like these who """listen""" to Sup Forums-core music really listen to the music or just rep these artists for the underground music cred in a desperate ill-informed to appear interesting to girls who still won't look twice at them?

by not washing