Senators, Trump open to ban on some gun sales after Orlando

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0Z11XT

Thats it folks, show is over. We are headed for civil war.

Trump is a traitor.

The federal government, by passing any of the proposed watchlist bans, will be in violation of multiple state constitutions, such as Idaho, that include provisions nullifying such infringements on the right to bear arms.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>1 post by this ID

trump will wise up

CONSTANT REMINDER - DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLARY SHILLS OR SLIDING THREADS WITH NO CONTENT.

Sup Forums IS CURRENTLY BEING RAIDED BY DNC SHILLS.

SAGE ALL THREADS. TYPE "SAGE" IN OPTIONS.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

NOT LETTING TERRORIST HAVE GUNS ≠ CIVIL WAR

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

>1 post by this ID

Once again, no one will do anything about it.

Seriously nigger?

affiliation with islamic terrorist groups is treason and should be treated as such

Courts of law decide what is or is not a violation of constitutional rights, not some teenager on Sup Forums.

Sage

Faggot you've had like six mass shootings in to weeks bitch please. The guns have to go. Even if it takes 70 years till America is a gun free country, you must start now.

Did you even read the article? It's all PR, bro. Trump is fiercely pro-Gun Rights and he's not going to do anything to prevent law-abiding Americans from owning guns.

This is strictly political rhetoric at worst, and a chance to enact a little Muslim Control at best.

>4th ID by this post

>t. The Cartel

Bait.

He has been lying through his teeth the whole time.

Get your filthy taco-eating ass out of here Pedro.

Yep

I remember your AWB, and no one did shit back then

Just like ours (which was an AWB for the most part)

>have to
>must

Fuck of Paco

>Trump wants people selling guns to more strictly consider the terror watch list
>CIVIL WAR NOW
>HE'S A TRAITOR
I'm a Trump supporter and I think that's a fucking smart idea to not hand guns over the counter to people on terror watch lists. At least force mudshits to go through the black market like the mexishits have to.

Your country has gun control yet cartels with guns own most of it. Your gun violence is also astronomical. If anything needs to go its niggers and spics.

you're fucking retarded

Mexico has a murder rate of 30 per 100,000 or so

It's Detroit tier

Mass shootings are just murders

'No-fly lists' and 'terrorist watch lists' would be used as a convenient way to keep a lot of people from getting guns.
The government could simply start labeling anyone dissenting to them as 'terrorists'
Actual mental health/hospitalization and criminal records are one thing prohibiting having guns but just because the FBI investigated someone it doesn't take away their rights unless they were actually charged and convicted of a crime.

Literally what Obama wanted. I'm in complete agreement.

suck my dick. trump and his pal killary will never touch the 2a.

I would support a full gun ban for Muslims
I would also support removing the ban on fully auto gun for white people

suck it trump shill. you dont want to be mixing it up with conservative progun states. our governors will attempt secession before giving in to fed gun bans.

the investigation is 6 months so if you have nothing to hide you can buy your guns after, also trump would never betray us so your argument doesn't even need debunking.

The right to keep and bear arms shall be infringed by secret federal courts with no accountability or due process.

OH WAIT

why would you fear this unless you have terrorist ties? no one is infringing on your rights if its temporary until your proven innocent

Because, pleb, how the fuck do you stop the government from placing any political undesirables on said list then extending "temporary" to mean 10 years? after all, they have a lot of cases to review before they can get to yours :^)
This is defacto gun registration and licensing and even ic trump doesnt abuse it, the next obama sure as fuck will.

Its the same as Bush and the PATRIOT act. Total shitting on our rights, then taken to the next level by the next liberal president.

how hard is it for you to type without a head?

> ban for those on Terror Watch lists

Sounds like Common sense to me. It's tempting to not fight it but today's law abiding citizen is tomorrows terrorist. This kind of regulatory power of denying citizens who haven't even been tried in a court of a law their constitutional rights is very dangerous.

BUT, is this fight against it the right one to take politically right now? The Supreme court will strike it down if it ever tries such a case so why not appear to take the high road here and let it play out naturally?

It's not like we didn't tell you guys. With a real conservative like Cruz or Paul this never would have happened. You Alt-Right fags brought this on yourselves

Nice sliding thread. How much iare the Shillary SuperPACs paying you faggots?

Not an argument

But what about felons?

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

Felons have had their day in court as specified in the 5th amendment.

Trump handed the election to Hillary with this shit. He turned a huge part of his base into apprehensive Rs or #BigJohnsons and the leftists shits will never vote for him regardless of how much shitty pandering he does. He had one issue he had to not give ground on and he couldn't even do that.

did you stumble upon any mass grave lately, juan?