JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2016/jan/21/will-smith-oscars-diversity-boycott
video.foxnews.com/v/5078506859001/?#sp=show-clips
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brendan and Will buddy cop movie. Make it happen.

come at the trump, you best not miss

LITERALLY THE WORST TRAILER I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE

>SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED TO STOP AND APPRECIATE ALL THE COLLATERAL BEAUTY

I HEARD AUDIBLE GROANS IN THE THEATER

Celebrities are starting to realize if you spend all your free time calling half of americans stupid and rasict for thinking different then them doesn't make them popular. See Amy Schumers fireball of a career which will probably be over soon after that new movie shes in bombs

Man, what happened to Edward Norton?
Has he reached Fraser tier?

When did Will Smith do that?

This holy shit it was awful. I thought it was a parody at first.

Ayo hol up

Will Smith has never done that, he's just in a clown-tier oscarbait with no appeal

Amy Schumer never had a career. She was just propped up with Jew money. Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer, and Leslie Jones are names we shouldn't even know exist. They're not funny or good.

A good female comedian: - Sandy Toksvig. She's clever, knowledgeable and has pretty good delivery.

People decided he's just not worth working with.

Apparently Norton has been difficult to work with on a number of projects

Some kinda JUST squad?

Will Smith has to stop with the oscar bait.

Literally the gayest looking flick I've ever seen

It wasn't even him, just his wife who came out to chastise the Academy for not nominating her husband during the whole #WhiteOscars fiasco.

Long gone are the days of people showing up to a movie because of who was in it, now it's all about franchise recognition.

theguardian.com/film/2016/jan/21/will-smith-oscars-diversity-boycott

Good Cop & Bad Cop (2018)

Will Smith is a tough foul-mouthed NYPD detective who after a failed stakeout is partnered with a good natured but slightly dimwitted desk Sergeant (Brendan Fraser) who's life long dream is to become a detective. Redundantly working together they discover a mafia's plan to assasinate the mayor to elect a corrupted politican as the new mayor.

Will Smith: Detective Willis
Brendan Fraser: Sergeant Fisk
Eric Roberts: Mafia Boss
Aidan Gillen: Corrupt Politican

Are you retarded? Will Smith stays the hell away from politics, he's not going to damage his image. His words at least won't

You need to spend some time outside, you braindwashed fuck.

>Are you retarded? Will Smith stays the hell away from politics

video.foxnews.com/v/5078506859001/?#sp=show-clips

>Succesful businessman Howard Inlet (Will Smith) retreats from life after the tragic death of his young daughter and spends his day wandering aimlessly through the city, writing letters to Love, Time and Death questioning their motives for ruining his life.

>With Howard's company in dire financial straits, Howard's minority partners Whit Yardshaw (Edward Norton), Claire Wilson (Kate Winslet), and Simon Scott (Michael Pena) conspire to wrest control by hiring three struggling actors - Brigitte (Helen Mirren), Aimee (Keira Knightley), and Raffi (Jacob Latimore) - to randomly sneak up on him on the subway or while he's eating and pretend to be personifications of Death, Love, and Time, while an unscrupulous private eye secretly records their interactions and doctors the footage so that it looks like Howard is talking to himself. The trio plans to present the doctored footage to the company's board of directors to have Howard declared mentally unfit and wrest control of the company away from him.

>Howard's interactions with Aimee, Raffi and Brigitte inspire him to open up to Madeleine (Naomie Harris), a woman he meets on his grief support group meetings, and who is also recovering from the tragic death of her daughter. The trio also helps Howard's friends overcome their own shortcomings: Whit is trying to to regain his daughter's love after cheating on his wife; Claire has come into the realization she's running out of time to have a child and seeking alternative ways to start a family; and Simon is coming to grips with his mortality after being diagnosed with cancer.

>When Whit, Claire and Simon put their plan in motion at the board meeting, Howard reveals that he is aware of their plans and agrees that they did it with his best interest in mind, letting go of his company. Howard then confesses his feelings for Madeleine. It is then revealed that Madeleine is Howard's ex-wife and his late daughter is his late daughter. Their marriage was ruined by the tragedy and they made an agreement that should they meet again, they'd be total strangers once again.

It is further revealed that Aimee, Raffi and Brigitte are ACTUALLY Love, Time and Death and unknowingly to Howard, they consoled Madeleine over the death of her child. They masqueraded as actors in order to help not only Howard but also Whit, Claire and Simon.

>redundantly

>In Collateral Beauty, Will Smith's employees get back at him by filming him being confronted by people on the street who represent virtues and he's mean to them, then he's told it's a prank to teach him a lesson....then they take the footage and edit out the last part so Will Smith looks like a giant asshole to everyone.
>Directed by M Night Shamylan

>“So many different people from so many different places adding their ideas to this beautiful American gumbo,” he said. “At its best, Hollywood represents and creates the imagery for that beauty. But for my part, I think I have to protect and fight for the ideals that make our country – and make our Hollywood community – great.”

He's not insulting or blaming anyone

>Howard then confesses his feelings for Madeleine. It is then revealed that Madeleine is Howard's ex-wife and his late daughter is his late daughter. Their marriage was ruined by the tragedy and they made an agreement that should they meet again, they'd be total strangers once again.

HAHAHAHAHAH WHAT

why am I laughing so hard

And then his leaky bitch ass didn't show up at the Oscars.

WE

FINNA

WUZ

So how does Will Smith not recognize his wife? Did the 3 guides give both of them amnesia?

He did, they were just roleplaying.

Oh. That's fucking stupid.

Deep depression, dude.

It's more subtle, open to interpretations.

What the fuck?

the plot of this movie is the corniest thing ive ever heard

It's actually good movie.

Jesus christ.