Such a powerful shot

such a powerful shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/189876347
youtu.be/jobWnQ__OPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it is better than any marvel shot srs

What could it possibly mean?

Why does he love against-the-light shots?

I mean it's still 1000 times better than anything in the MCU but he repeats himself a little

I literally passed out in the theater from the power of this shot alone. Had to go 6 times before I could even last all the way through Snyder's masterpiece.

It was just too much kino to handle in one sitting. How does he do it bros?

Anyone have that shot composed of this and the one with Batman looking up at him?

snyder, deliver us from evil

Marvel nu-males will never understand

Masterpiece
vimeo.com/189876347

really makes you think

>Why does he love framing his sun god with a backlit solar halo?
Is this a trick question?

So he's hesitant to save those people because they see him as a god, right?

Why is that never resolved later in the film?

Is this Loss?

Too busy trying to save his mom and waifu.

He's thinking the best way to do it

A certain point of view.
youtu.be/jobWnQ__OPA

Really got my noggin joggin

Mfw watching BvS

>IM GAY FOR DUDES IN TIGHTS: the post

Snyder doesn't ever get tiered of using generic overused religious cinematography

Why not?

2deep

>We're fucking dying in here, save us!
>Ssssh, woman, I'm posing for the non existant cameras

They weren't dying though, they were perfectly fine.

not really, he and hes fans think its 2dip so its ok

He's made 2 movies with religious imagery.

>black people killing white people
Huh.

it was shit

>tfw I take notes when watching a DC Kino

autism

>you watching a Marvel flick

>user sitting in a darkened theater with his pad of paper, scribbling "CAPEKINO" over and over in ballpoint pen

Wrong pic senpai

kek

DUDE JESUS LMAO

How did Batman throw him so hard

How about using film techniques to tell a story instead of putting shitty modern art in the background?

KINO

HUGGBEES!

typical hack snyder using heavy handed symbolism in lieu of a story. why would superman just hover there? oh I get it, hes a judgmental god figure. like a sun god and the person is praying, right? ok that took me out of the film but neato

you can tell that was done in front of a green screen.

he should have put some Podestas PizzaGate pedo art instead

You're fucking retarded

Superman is battling with his dark side? that doesn't even make sense

Looks great. I don't get the other anons autism against it.

This is unironically pretty cool

The dark side snyder introduced by making pa kent a psychotic asshole determined to make his Godson into a sociopath.

This was the pivotal shot for me. It's what made me realize I was watching this movie(and MoS) from the wrong angle. It's also very poignant, because it drives home how hard it would be to look at Clark and *not* see a god, how fine a line he walks between inspiring hope and inspiring worship.

I think for me it hits so hard because it made me realize that I'd have to resist the temptation to be like that woman, looking for a god instead of a hero.

No, that dude's posting that because of how it emphasizes the importance of perspective. From that woman's point of view, he's a god, from Bruce's perspective, he's an alien threat.

whoa

the woman's mom's name was martha too?

I think so too. Lot of symbolism in these two shots. Maybe on the simplistic side, but when compared to other flicks in the genre, it's pretty cool. I've not even seen the film yet.

If dubs the DCEU will defeat the MCU

compared to the nolan trilogy its a retarded wankfest.

And this is why DC films always have so much shilling on this board. The movies are allegorical. They most often attempt to subvert the classical nationalistic lens of a man in tights thwarting generic evil to uphold good to rather tell a deeper story about humanity. Powerlessness, fear, morality, mortality, justice, economic systems-- they demand that you think.

They just need more consistent execution and need to realize that theyre not and shouldn't be competing against the MCU. They're in a league of their own. They just haven't hit their tonal mark yet; they need to iron out the bullshit.

is this literally kino?

That's a damn great way of putting it.

Huh, these are genuinely cool.

It literally is.

>They just need more consistent execution

They consistently fail as it is.

Three films into their endeavor, DC drew in 1.6 billion in box office this year. Thirteen films in, Marvel(Disney) drew in 1.8. If that's failing, it's failing by your own arbitrary metrics and rationalizations.

What are your thoughts on X-Men: Apocalypse?