Official Operation: BBB (Bring Back Brendan) thread

What have we achieved so far:
>8.1k and growing signatures
>8k upvotes pic related from imgur
>1.7k upvotes pic related from FJ
>only 98 from Reddit because they are "hurr he's in The Affair so he doesn't need anything"
>only 46 upvotes in 9fag because normies

Thanks to everyone who helped spreading this, especially to Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

We got still a long road ahead, we need to get normies sharing this. If you think about it, 100 k is not THAT far.

Petition link:
change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television

Sad Brendan video:
youtube.com/watch?v=WDYz4C5mxjs

#BringBackBrendan

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.fok.nl/topic/2346408
youtube.com/watch?v=QIbdRQHINMI&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=HV0xJPlZrFU
youtube.com/watch?v=2l12BqLkt-Y
twitter.com/CharityCr1TiKaL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumping for JUSTice

OP here, forgot about a major update: Comments have been disabled in the petition site.

Most of them were about how everybody misses Brendan so much.

Love and respect for Brendan!

Please return in another Adventure movie! I miss you in that role so much

Anyone contacted a news article site yet to get them to write about this petition?

I have no idea. I got banned from Sup Forums yesterday because of the BBB, so I can't really make threads there.

Really? I'm the Owner of the petition, I'll check it out

That's fucked up why

POST THE PETITION ON THE OFFICIAL TOM CRUISE MUMMY FACEBOOK PAGE

I don't know man.

There were lots of positive comments about /ourguy/. The question is...why are the comments disabled?

Hey, owner of the petition here. How do I enable commenting again? I don't know why it's disabled in the first place.

Im doing my part to help the cause: forum.fok.nl/topic/2346408

Holy shit, are you The ChamCham from imdb?

>read: easy gold for his psycho wife

source? didn't think so. go back to the red pill you gigantic faggots

who cares about the money?

my only Christmas wish is to get Brendan more roles by this petition.

watch the interview and say you don't pity him

>only 98 from Reddit

literally had one chance to ceasefire and band together for once just for the sake of The Justman.

I will remember this, reddit.

I put that as my name for meme purposes.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIbdRQHINMI&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

im seeing a little light on his eyes or are the memes taking over my brain?

is this really okay?

Any ideas as to what I can do to fix the commenting? I can't find any fucking option

Maybe beacuse it has nothing to do with politics or society
>inb4 le overpraising reply

nice.jpg

you sure you disabled it by yourself?
maybe the mods disabled it? or Brendan's ex?

>Brendan
>not about society

I haven't really touched the petition until today.

UNJUST

write the mods of the website and ask why they were disabled

there's still some brendan left but it's all broken and shit

sounds like mods of change/petition. I'd contact their support staff.
might just be a security threshhold to temporarily mute/fuzz things in order to make sure it's a legit petition.

he needs a new hairstyle and to work on his shoulders a little. otherwise there's a lot of potential here for a caged beast to cut loose

Done.

"BF UNJUST" must become the "KONY 2012" campaign of 2017.

this. still haven't figured out how we can spread it to normies.

>Sup Forums helps
>reddit is useless

as if anyone needed more evidence as to why we need to tell the reddit shills to leave

he's still pretty funny too

>tfw that girl over the phone shouts out her love for Monkeybone
It's like his faith in humanity got instantly restored. The rest of the interview felt like old Brendan again.

fuck man, this video makes me kinda sad and happy.

UNKEK HIS SHIT
REMEMBER THE GUD OIL TIMES BRENDAM
WE MISS YOU

He is getting some confidence bit by bit i guess. Maybe he can unjust himself all alone, but lets not give up.

>That giant bald spot
>The frog in his throat
>The demure posture and zero eye contact

He needs to unjust his head/hir first, then start speaking normally

yo....the way he veeeeery slowly articulates in a mellow and reserved way, and then lights up here to start cracking out the old super saiyan brendan charm.

;_;

get this man some more fucking roles

literally me

MAKE BRENDAN GREAT AGAIN

I hope some mentally unstable person sees this and kills his ex wife

>"Brendan you ever been to prison?"
>slowly looks at sway. "nigga you DO know my exwife, right?"

there are some painfully solemn moments in here but when brendan laughs and smiles you can feel the atmosphere in that room instantly get better

something like

"hey, remember the cool guy from the mummy movie you love? This is him now bla bla bla help him or he will die"

I laughed every time he laughed desu senpai

He's coming back slowly, man. Hold tight and believe. He's a bit downtrodden but there's a light in his eyes, that's hope.

Seriously how can they justify her getting so much money? I can understand enough to cover the cost of kids and stuff but that's fucking ridiculous.

No one needs to justify it because she is a woman and that is a good enough reason.

It is just sad actually

signed!

We must use our meme magic to unJUST Brendan

Anyone got interviews of him pre-JUST?

Brendan's going to fucking do it, guys. He's 47 so he might only get supporting roles but I'm confident he'll get at least one accolade of note come 2018.

1500 to reach 10 000.

Let's do it lads.

Because she got used to a life of excess and he's expected to maintain it for her. It's a crock of shit

KILL TOM CRUZ
SON OF A BITCH SCIENTOLOGIST
MARRY BRENDAM "IT'S NOT A PHASE, BRA" FRASER
GOOD MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=HV0xJPlZrFU
youtube.com/watch?v=2l12BqLkt-Y

Has anyone contacted Cr1tikal?
He's pretty much /ourguy/ for this.

>wearing leather jackets

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

this battle is over and bigger than the isolated case of brendan. but our focus is on the possibly winnable war of getting brendan more meaningful and prolific roles. think netflix originals, popular game or toon voice acting work, AAA film projects, etc.

is @CharityCr1tikal the correct twitter account?

>Sup Forums helping unJUST Brendan

For what purpose

Brendan looks great there :)

>mfw Cr1tikal signs the petition and makes a video about the petition
CONTACT HIM NOW

Honestly Sup Forums had bigger thread yesterday than Sup Forums about unJUSTing brendan

He's improving. Some of the latest interviews have him being very nervous and down but maybe that's just part of the Gunther character on Showtime's The Affair starring Dominic West and Ruth Wilson.

I hope so. Just link the petition to him and tell him to please make a video about it!

In fact let's post the petition in his Brendan video

Cr1tikal's legit Twitter account, and he tweetet just 2 hours ago about Brendan

twitter.com/CharityCr1TiKaL

I think he looks cute here. He just needs a better hairstyle to make him light up

SEND HIM THE PETITION

because timeless christmas miracles warm everybody's hearts.

He looks good there. How long ago was this?

he obviously knows about it, look at the tweet under, idiot

I think his hair might be too thin to have a good look

Not sure looks like a couple years.

We just need to help him get his depression and stress down so he feels good about himself

tagged him in a tweet

everyone make a tweet and mention @CharityCr1TiKaL, #BringBackBrendan and the petition link

If we could get him to at least lose weight so there's less of a burden on his back, I think he'd look a lot more confident. He still has some charisma but really needs to ease his way into it. He was out of the interview scene for a while. I hope he makes good decisions after The Affair. I hope The Mummy bombs so that discussion will give him a wave to ride on.

Reminder: Michael Mcconaughey had hair loss so just cos an actor needs to touch up their hair doesnt mean they cant make themselves look great as they used to

I thought he looked great in The Affair and I can picture him in more dramatic serious roles but true he needs to lose some weight.

I am trying to think what hairstyle could he try to make him stand out but so it suits him

Damn, that was some pretty significant loss. What do you think he did? Plugged up, or? Also I agree. Known, "successful" actors can afford to do it so they should.

Fuck, all of these interviews are incredibly depressing to watch. He sounds like he's on the verge of tears constantly.

He probably attatched new roots on his head as some do.

But Brendan's hair didnt look anywhere near as bad like that in his last interview

Honestly, he's always had a great facial structure. Serious roles is something that would benefit him greatly at this point, so if he lost some of the pudge and just swept his hair back for a moody kind of appearance in films it would look all right.

Just think user: this is our Christmas present to him by constantly sending #SaveBrendan and signing the petition.

He will feel so happy to know so many people want him back in major movies

watch this, it gives all of us hope

He looks killer in his new film The Field.

Too bad this is the only image I can find of him and there is no release date for it even tho Brendan finished the filming months ago.

But yeah his face always has a great structure and he is very interesting to look at and to watch

would any beard style suit him well, or does he look like a purely clean shaven guy?

The beard helped to unJUST Mark Hamill

Isn't imgur more normie than Reddit an 9gag?

maybe he's just the guy whose bear doesn't grow. like mine.

Imgur is normie but any image you post, people immediately see it and you can get quick responses

Nah 9gag is 100% more normie than Imgur and Reddit. 9gag has the facebook audience, the others doesn't

anyone's got footage of our guy in The Affair, I don't wanna bother watching the show.

Good, the fire rises

normie is what we need right now to get shitloads of signatures.

This face. This right here makes me think he'll be all right. He just needs a little pick me up ─ some support to keep him going. He can do it.

instead of JUST images, we need to share this image.

Is that his Bollywood cameo?

Probably can't grow one. A beard might help but since his hairline is a little thin it might not look good unless he dyes or something.

Why the fuck does he have to pay that much? Is he even worth that much? That's such an excessive amount why the hell did the courts decide she deserved that much?

There should be a side op with this where along with bringing Brendan back to fame but also fuck up his cunt of an ex wife's life.

Rate my cast for a 4th Mummy movie. Not sure who to put as the son

>Is that his Bollywood cameo?
Yes. idk why he said that he has a cameo because he supposedly plays a guy who has to try and get 2 Indian Mafia families stop trying to kill each other so he must play an important role.