The hero that the Greater Nazi Reich deserves

Best character on television at the moment?

What did you guys think of S2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Greater Nazi Reich

This triggers me hard. Fucking stupid. First of all Nazi was a derogatory name for the NSDAP. They would not use it themselves, least of all on official documents. Second of all they wouldn't call it "reich" in English, they would just translate it as "empire". It ought to be called "The Greater German Empire".

Fantastic season. Rufus Sewell blows everyone the fuck out with his performance

He completely carried the first season.

Season 2 a few other cast members stepped up a bit more (Tagomi, Kido, Frink). Sewell is still the standout performer though.

Why hasn't he never been cast as a leading man in a big budget Hollywood movie?

The only thing I like about this shit series is the American Nazi Armband.

I noticed S2 was just more strong in general, I'd def give props to Frank and Kido. Tagomi's performance is so subtle and heart-breaking.

And yeah idk it seems like he would have been a Bond villain (or Bond himself) at some poibt. I've only ever seen him in like, Dark City.

Maybe in this timeline they took the term back from being derogatory and used it themselves instead of NSDAP? I mean it's a different timeline it's possible.

>Why hasn't he never been cast as a leading man in a big budget Hollywood movie?

His most memorable role as an MC was Dark City, he's something of a character actor as he usually plays antagonists

DJ Qualls would have been gassed

The things that impressed me the most was the Volkshalle. Did some reading on it afterwards. Absolutely stunning.

"Possible" in the sense that sure it could have happened, in the same way that Scarlet Johanson could walk into the room and start sucking my dick.

It's as retarded a name as imperial Japan changing it's name to Gook Central or the USSR changing it's name to United Commie Republics.

I just think it's a bit of a shame that S2 seemed mostly to be a kind fo repeat of S1 in many ways. I don't really see how they can do a third season however. I mean unless they are goin to bring in Aliens or something and have Smith save the world from being blasted into oblivion.

I remember the showrunner saying they were planning on doing many seasons. However, they fired him.

>Paint Drying: Fascist Imagery Edition

such kino
very film
so nazi

japan wouldn't have done that since it's racial, USSR you could have an arguement but being a nazi isn't a race sorry that you need your own right wing safe space.

Post some actual criticism at any time, brighteyes.

Nazi's from the moon incoming.
youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc

Why the fuck haven't the directors made Alexa Davalos do a full frontal sex scene yet

Umm... google is your friend, user.

I want to know why the opening theme singer pronounces "ss" as "sh".

Yeah but i'd like some more recent pics

Greater Slant Eye Co-Operation Sphere

>japan wouldn't have done that since it's racial

So? My point is that it's an insulting term in the same way that nazi is. One referring to race and the other to political ideology is besides the point.

Maybe try being wrong harder next time

>The hero that the Greater Nazi Reich deserves

Power-grabbing cuck whose son is about to fuck him over very big league.

United Realm of Rice Nigger

Imagine fucking Alexa Davalos and be like damn girl let me eat that pure aryan butthole

She's is jewish. This is not a joke.

Insulting someone's politics is not equal to insulting someone's race. It is not the same thing no matter what Trump and Fox News tells you.

>hero
>lied to the reich about his son

I think that Smith will be fine simply because the defects in his son can be accounted for by the radiation from the DC bomb, rather than any genetic defects of in either Smith or his wife.

Why is the Resistance so unsympathetic, lads?

Tagomi's arc is the only disappointing thing about the season. Everything else was great.

It's not that his son has defects but rather that he lied and covered them up. It's exactly what the resistance guy who was dressed as a Nazi at the end was saying would happen--any proof of his son being defective would fuck Smith because he concealed it and (known to the resistance) killed the doctor who knew.

So either he has to GG his kid, ruin his life, make his wife hate him, or try to maintain the lie somehow. Gonna be good viewing either way but Smith is gonna be BLACKED next season one way or the other.

Also Trudy is hot so it's good to see her again.

I don't see them that way... they want real freedom back.

Joe's arc was worse.

Although, yfw Nazi environment hippies.

The ending made no sense. If the Japs really had the bomb, they would have let the Nazis know ASAP to ensure deterrence.

>freedom
You mean hedonism, degeneracy and nihilism?

They didn't, they used the film of OUR SIDE and said their Japan did it

Yeah, I wasn't really liking Joe's arc until he met up with those fucking weird Nazis.

Sorry it don't play into your nazi cosplay but that's freedom and america is freedom.

first episode was so incredibly boring that I couldn't finish it. When do the interesting characters get introduced?

His son turning himself solves a lot of the problems regarding the cover up though. From the state's point of view right now, Smith is such a good nazi that he managed to raise a son that turned himsellf in when discovering that he showed symptoms of serious defects.They don't have any evidence that Smith did anything bad.

Degenerate detected

I got that. The point is that the Nazis should not have been fooled so easily. Although Heusmann goes down based on Heydrich's confessions so you could argue they didn't even need the film.

Questions might be asked about the doctor's death but who cares now, Smith is the hero of the Reich.

So degenerate

True enough. I suppose that depends on what his kid says and how deeply they look into the doctor's death and sudden oven visit.

>They would not use it themselves, least of all on official documents.
Goebbels disagrees

Well, not back then.

It makes sense if the Japanese plan was

1. Develop hydrogen bomb.
2. Build a lot of them.
3. Wait for the nazis to break the alliance and then completely destroy them with overwhelming fire power

After all, if the nazis knew the Japanese had the hydrogen bomb, their first strike would by necessity be far greater and the losses on the Japanese side would have been far greater. Or there simply wouldn't have been any nazi first stirke at all and there would have just been an nuclear stand off lasting decades or more.

Not in the early 60s either.

He was great in the Illusionist.

Also had a cool little cop show called Zen

So how are Trade Minister Yoshihamo and Muh Ded Sister moving through reality?

This guy was pretty based, brother

Not compared to today maybe but the 60s were definitely degenerate. That's when it all started for realz. But I'm gonna stop Sup Forums-posting now. Sorry lads.

So far it feels like it's similar to how Olivia did it in Fringe.

So... Is Frank dead?

Hopefully that whiny piece of shit is kill.

Can i start at S2 and be okay? Or should i start from S1?

Nice to see the old Battlestar Galactica cast still finding work.

Saul Tigh was a resistance member as well (felt like he had some scenes cut?)

Start from S1. Only ten episodes.

>Tagomi's performance is so subtle and heart-breaking.

Need webm of the glue kino.

I loved him trying the Twinkee and him thinking it was like an eggroll so he used chopsticks.

What's the "burn the coal, pay the toll" equivalent for Asians?

"Marry a white, your dad takes flight."