Im.behind 7 proxies

Belarus's bros report in

You're a stupid dumb faggot? Yeah

How big is my penis?

Im not sure are you mad DNC shill
Laughing at u

Show us some creep docs as proof fagget

How much fun did you have doing it?

Is there any documents talking about "The list" in what you recovered? (Pic related.)

Were dumping all their emails and some campaign documents this week about and I quote "Shutting down sanders run away campaign "
When that happens you'll know
Loads but wait untill the anti bernie dnc stuff is published
No its just dnc

Crazyiest shit you've done across so far? What was sent to wikileaks?

The anti bernie stuff and Clinton defense files

Anything about the rioting at both conventions and subsequent martial law leading to Osama staying in office longer??

Can't wait to dive in when it comes up. If you are really apart of the hack team, keep up the fight! It's so fucked how investigative journalism has been killed off in the 'information age'.

No we couldn't find anything too daming
We work for a sub contractor the goal is to further destabilize us political life thus paralyzing your countries effectiveness.

Tske Syria for example

Is what you are doing technically "Cyber Warfare"?

Absolutely weve hacked your chamber of commerce different military figures your politicians and their spouses.

I can't wait! Were you sent by God, user? Because you're certainly doing his work.

... Will you try to destabilize Canada along the US? I mean, We're not that big.

What is the single most important thing to you found?

If you're for real and you leak the anti-Bernie stuff here's my question for you, how does it feel playing king maker for Trump and destroying Hillary in one go?

Besides artic and oil hacks you dont matter and never come up on the target list
Nope by Putin's

>paralyzing your countries effectiveness

Good. The only thing our politicians are effective at is destabilizing the rest of the world and cheating and robbing us here at home.

How underwhelming is most of the stuff? I entertain a lot 'tin foil' type narratives...but i find it very hard to believe these world leaders are hand clutching super villians; who are all apart of a sercret international cabal.

When will you release the Bernie stuff?

>For proof we used an unpatched Apache exploit
Which exploit?

Do you have any information that would basically kick Hillary out of the reace?

What is your impression of Hillary and her campaign after hacking her files?

It always makes me happy when the rest of the world says we don't matter, we like it that way, nobody fucks with the guy that doesn't matter.

High five Canabro!

>Were dumping all their emails and some campaign documents this week about and I quote "Shutting down sanders run away campaign "
>When that happens you'll know
Please don't be trolling I beg you

Not trolling bernie was actively disliked the whole time
Give us the artic and we forget you exist
Good outside contracters holding together a shit show
Soon
We call a bribe a bribe you guys call it paid speeches and fundraisers

Bump. Please reassure me

The anti-Bernie stuff will be out end of this week? Why can't you just release it now?

The anti Bernie stuff but it was pretty boring as an individual I liked the senate races stuff in Nevada we didn't leak
Very underwhelming not surprising though the whole point is to keep things confusing for these hacks we dont gain any intelligence

We gave some to your wikileaks because its a good anti gov institution which lowers faith in your gov.

We want to control Navigation in the Northwest Pass though.

Good song stan rodgers

Were going to beat Norway denmark and you and American for the artic

More info m80

How can you work for some one as corrupt as putin, and a jew lover at that?

We live in a dictatorship called Belarus you find a job here and call me about being moral
Weve got on a few peoples cellphones like paul manafort im not on that though

Anything else you're working on?

Who's issuing the objectives / targets?

Who's funding this operation?

When is this shit going to collapse?

A contractor for russia were subcontracted too
Cant say

Sell out, get a rifle and make it count.