Why is japanese so fucking horrendous to listen to?

Why is japanese so fucking horrendous to listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAH7CLUmvhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t.kim

lol she already died a month ago haha
ha

Compared to Chinese, Japanese sounds absolutely great. They basically don't have any of those weird sounds the Chinese make, you can easily use a Latin alphabet to make all the sounds of the Japanese language since they basically only use standard vowels and consonants

What aru yu tokin abauto?

nani deshou ka?

Omaera! Nani itterunda naaaaaaaaaaaaa?

come home white boyyyyy

Vietnamese is the worst one to listen to.

Japanese is actually fine. Not everyone talks like your fucking cartoons weeb. Compared to most of asia japanese is one of the more stomach-able languages. Chinese, korean, vietnamese, thai, filipino etc are just awful. It actually makes me wonder how countries so fucking close to each other ended up with such different languages. It's almost stupid

t.takeshi

>77439431
i think your mom is killed orangutan

this

Hello Mr. All-Nationz I hope the meals at Shin Okubo Psychiatric Ward are good.

No idea, hiro. I can't watch hentai because it sounds like a mix between the girls getting raped and trying really hard to juggle red hot ball bearings.

>it sounds like a mix between the girls getting raped and trying really hard to juggle red hot ball bearings
>he doesn't get turned on by that

*chinese

japanese is nice to listen to
especially compared to chinese barking

But it isn't desu.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU

its not horrendous
youtube.com/watch?v=mAH7CLUmvhE

fuck off

stop

N-nani ?

Japanese is literally the nicest sounding language of all the East Asian countries. But that's not saying much.

Only thing I hate about Japanese is how actual people (not anime voices) pause so often.

If it was in english it would go something like "You see.... this is just... how we... you see... how we speak.... yes... yes"

I find it really nice
It has a soft bounciness to it that is really pleasant, and I like how quickly it's spoken

You got me.

hahahaha

i think that's just a normal crutch in their language like other tongues

>Yeah well you see. uh we speak this way because we have like this language crutches, you know? so yeah

Guys your mom doesn't actually die in her sleep

I actually think it's the second most beautiful language after German

it just is

simple as