1. cunt

1. cunt
2. are you legitimately racist or are you just trolling
3. if racist, why?

I'm joking for everyone except Mexicans.

Everyone else is cool, but having grown up in Southern California I've had about my fill of them.

i love finland so i cant be racist :3

kys

russia
I am legitimately racist
All central asian immigrants, muzzies, american niggers and ethnic crime in russia made me racist

you just dont know the power of the sisu

>Hate
Scottish and northerners
Russians
>Dislike
middle easterners
>needs to no longer exsist as a country but the people are alright
Germany and Italy

Germany
I am not racist but I often use slurs because that's how Sup Forums works unless you are a pussy in which case you belong on reddit

This. Although never seen central asian immigrants do anything bad except be stupid and inept. Not really their fault.

So you probably already hate me, even though you don't know anything about me. Would you be friends with a muslim Central Asian guy if you get to know him and realized he wasn't bad?

People like this are why the world cannot progress and we will always be Savage territorial hairless Apes with varying degrees of psychoses

1. Flag, but originally from Canada
2. pretty legitimately racist
3. a lot of the stereotypes are true (but perhaps not even most of them); racemixing will unironically cause white genocide

>Mexican

Ew.

>racemixing will unironically cause white genocide
If you integrate non-whites into your culture, would race-mixing be such a terrible thing? It all boils down to culture, we're all human.

I can't really imagine something like that to happen. All my friends have similar interests and I know them a lot. Moreover I am racist but I don't really hate anyone I mentioned above. I just don't want to see them.
Right before ussr collapse ethnic russians were persecuted in many places. History showed that even after 80 years of propaganda people still understand that race>class

i am racist because i have a functioning brain

tell me how niggers who run around naked and fight with spears are equal to europeans, or how inbred 85 iq average arabs are.

ofcourse there are exceptions everywhere and there are smarter and better blacks or arabs than me but im talking about average person

i'm only racist against sub-saharan niggers

they're scientifically proven to be brainlets

outside of that i'm just generally xenophobic

Not racist. Judge people individually based on their merits. NOT a fan of Islam or any other mainstream religion. Don't think all Muslims are bad people, if anything, they're victims of Islam. But don't want to live around religioous lunatics.

Skin colour really means nothing to me if you're a good person. I would be friends with anyone who is friendly to me.

Called education, wealth and environment

Ya but not like chechnians siberians tatars
Slavs killed themselves.
But u barly have foreigners why hate

compare southern europe to northern africa

this is just some top laddery
everyone should strive to be like you

>compare southern europe to northern africa

that's culture, not genetics

I love all races. All Human deserve equal amount of respect. We are all on this earth together and we must cooperate to progress and survive in unity. except of jewish scum pig fuck. And gypsy

This exactly. All of it. I despise Mexicans after having grown up in San Jose in a neighborhood overtaken by the beaner horde. Utter trash people.

I have little experience with blacks or muslims, and while chinese people annoy me I've not found any reason to hate them.

CHI

culture and ethnicity are tied

Mostly joking. I don't think I'm racist, just xenophobic. I'm against mass immigration and I don't think individuals with colors grown in a western culture are any lesser than white, but I do think arabic and black cultures can be damaging.
I am a south separatist, so then again I might just be racist.

Same here except in NorCal

Your fellow countrymen act even worse than niggers. People can't help but to feel uneasy around them

In 3rd world theres no support all the tards would be dead. Here they live.
So somethings up with those iq tests.
Like if u were in africas jumgle ud be dead.
Hell most guys on Sup Forums live well but failures despite being in 1st world or wealthier part of country

Wierd cuz ur not native

Flag
I don't even pretend to be racist. Actually sometimes I post stupid anti white tweets knowing the retarded shit storm they'll cause.

One was a colonial power\ Mediterranean power and the other a colony of Turks and French
How do you compare those

>It all boils down to culture, we're all human.
DNA decides how you will form. It's your blueprints. DNA that forms a brain that has strong emotional reactions to things is not going to be able to support white cultures.

What do you mean?
I am native.

Sup Forums retards are irrelevant, people here make such odd and small part of any country its not even worth debating.

I dont like the way non whites look, i dont like that they are so short, i dont like their shitty cultures. Lived 6 months in Western Europe and i have decided that i would rather live in poorer country than in '''''''''diverse''''''''' one, reason why i turned down invitation to study in Copenhagen and Aarhus. Really hope some war breaks out and all foreigners fuck off

racist

ever had to deal with abos before?

aarhus isnt bad m8

native of europe maybe

2. of course
3. every race has strengths and weaknesses; there is no "equality". Some races have more strengths/desirable traits than others, and other races have more undesirable traits than others.

I'm half born of european settlers and half of indians, so I'm native to both.
And that's not even the point, I was brought up in a secular post enlightenment culture, so I belong here. Just like if a black man was brought up he would be part of the south. What happened to the south of Brazil is a shrunk up analogue to what happens to the western Europe now.

it is, i dont want to go to city center and hear 25 differente languages and see groups of people that look like they are posing for UN pictures.

But its really inevitable since Europe is 10x better than 85% of world i cant even blame those people for coming.

For a time being im just glad communism raped my country so hard not even refugees want to come

I just hate americans, everyone is ok for me

I am racist because I want Poland to only be for natives. Not blacks or browns.

I'm no racist at all.
I just fucking despise and loathe whoever rude, filthy and uncivilised.

It's just that poor South Americans, Koreans and Chinese tend to have these characteristics in Japan based on my subjective observation.
Most feudal-minded Japanese high school graduate bumpkins are not much different from them too.

I just want others in my community to be sophisticated and socially skillful to appreciate our harmonious country.

i have nothing against northern upstanding blacks but id be lying if i said i wasnt at all prejudiced against southern black people. Ive always perceived ebonics speakers as trashy, aggressive and low class.
As for ethnicities i genuinely hate... i'm sorry OP, but it's Turkish people. I'm not even memeing here; maybe I'm just a buttflustered diaspora but the only people I'm wary of and truly predisposed to dislike based on their country of origin would be the Turks. Id be completely fine with them if they were just accepted what happened and made peace with the past, but every single one seems to be a brainwashed roach that regresses into their larval, Ottoman form whenever Ive had the misfortune of conversing with them. If you aren't such a Turk, then I'd be more than happy to treat you like a human being, but in my experience every Turk is the same: nothing but backwards, subhuman roaches. Fuck you and good night.

Not racist but pretty xenophobic and I can't help it

US
I'm white but i enjoy making anti-white posts for fun

>1. cunt
UK
>2. are you legitimately racist or are you just trolling
nah i have a general sense of apathy on the who issue, I've not met a foreigner who I've not liked.
>3. if racist, why?
Well obviously immigration has to be sustainable given housing and services.

Is hating some people racism?

If yes, then definitely.

>Slovakia
>functioning brain

i love killing guatemalan children is that racist