People on this board think they are men without having gone through the bullet ant ritual

>people on this board think they are men without having gone through the bullet ant ritual

C'mon, now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=it0V7xv9qu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, and we don't eat sopa de macaco.

Only hand lotion from vending machines, amirite?!

that's right

I wonder if this changes your perspective on pain

Like having everyone go through that I have to believe nobody there is afraid of tasks that could fuck em up a little

Talking to the native boys, which have to go through the ceremony like 24 times or so iirc, it definitely raises their pain tolerance to the roof.
Talking to people who have done it once, not so much. It's like your body forgets the stress of the experience with time.

>people on this board think they are human without swallowing an activated grenade and surviving it unscathed while containing the explosive fragmentation in their stomachs
C'mon, now.

If one person's very weird he has a psychosis, if a society is very weird people are normal.

Looks like fun m8

youtube.com/watch?v=it0V7xv9qu0

It has a basis, they are hunters and gatherers, so it's not like learning to deal with pain is just waste and a quirky stupid tradition.

He was supposed to keep the hands in there for 10 minutes. What a shameful display for the brits.

You know, with the total manhours required to put every singly fucking ant in those gloves (over 20 times for each person), I'm pretty sure they could have done something somewhat useful to actually improve their living conditions.

Pathetic whiteboi

CHI

>brits

they are aussies I believe
>le lebo bashing master race
pathetic imo

>bunch of savages stick their hand into a few leaves and ants
>barbarians think this makes them more of a man than others
lelmao just invade someone rather than masochistically hurting yourself with rituals

>It inhabits humid lowland rainforests from Nicaragua and the extreme east of Honduras and south to Paraguay.
Damn, dodged a bullet by living 1200km away from paraguay

Not a real man till you have eaten sopa de macaco

They don't need to improve their living conditions.
They have everything they need all around them.
Would it be greatly improved by an oil pipeline?

Fat sheltered burger knows nothing about being a man, even it's symbolic meanings, so it derives all it's masculinity from military power fantasies from Call of Duty games.

>defending sissie brit boys
look at the master's dog everyone

>that episode of Wild Boys where Steve-O goes through it

That's not how this meme works, Kangaroofag.

They are so strong and manly if anyone here cough in these tribes they all would die to chicken pox or a single flu

it's called stating facts m8

You actually know some of these guys?
Wikipedia says there's only some 10,000 of them

Of course no. Brazilian posters live very far from Amazon. It's just Bobby's world

I'll have you know I have great relationship with the tribes and I plan to smuggle a rifle to protect them from faggot lumberers always trying to kill them.

what the fuck is the point?

seems like a lot of pain for no particular reason. a table, cloth, rope and some water would do just as easily.

All cultures have rites of passage, we have the first Communion, circumcision, etc... they have this.

>protect them

They are already protected. If they don't take medicine from public hospitals they all would die to a single flu. Pretty ironic, right?

>a table, cloth, rope and some water would do just as easily.
...wat

Also it's a rite of passage, it means you are now a man. Not only the pain threshold being increased is only beneficial, as it's also about the symbolic meaning of moving through pain, through adversity.
Joseph Campbell probably better puts it how important rites of passage are, to have the clear, symbolic and also physical journey to move from a boy to a man. Check his last interviews done on the Skywalker Ranch, it's a series called The Power of Myth.

the fuck are you on about lmao, im not even american

Stop with this nonsense that you don't believe yourself already.

why do you monkeys hate the usa so much that you profess your hatred even to non americans

CA

Communists aren't average Brazilians

My bad, to you, america. I was distracted.
You have to admit his post was very american, though.

Yes they are.

You'll never have a meaningful experience on this scale and that really saddens me.
Not talking about this ritual in particular, just in general being part of a tradition or going into sacred grounds. Don't even need to be spiritual to appreciate when it happens.

>taking my post seriously

what's that? do I need to put my dick in it?

>Brazilian men do this
>they are strong and manly and fuck lots of girls

>White "men" don't do this
>they watch anime and become traps