Just realized tame impala is for numales and reddit

>just realized tame impala is for numales and reddit

Damn it, I wanted to enjoy them too. Guess I'll just have to retrain my ears or something.

So is King Gizzard.

Its dadrock

>refuse to enjoy something because muh reddit
kys

Good thing they fucking suck then, you won't have to try too hard.

Great post

If you enjoyed them in the first place, you're the 'numale'.

Tame Impala is good though you fagtards.

Just listen to what you want you dumb fucking pussies.

Wtf you weirdo quit being so insecure about your masculinity and listen to whatever the fuck you want.

this
not listening to something because people you don't like listen to it as well is peak idiocy

Listen to Animal Collective instead, they're the Sup Forums version.

>Tame Impala is good

>just
gb2reddit

Dubs confirm
Tame Impala isn't bad, but it is the most accessible to the "hey look I'm unique/artsy" crowd

I don't know if this is bait, or you're that pathetic.

Explain how they're bad

You shitposters are just hating on it because it's popular

I've listened to like 2 or 3 Tame Impala albums and I don't remember a single song off of any of them lol

Who the fuck cares what reddit likes, jesus christ. Stop being a fucking baby who cares so much about jokes that he realigns his taste whenever someone makes fun of a band

I bet you listen to something on the Sup Forumscore list too, better stop because that's numale!

great blog, loved it

>incredibly dull pop songs slathered with reverb and "dude so trippy" effects
>good
They're the epitome of style over substance

These are all fine sentiments but not an excuse for listening to Tame Impala

Here's a better excuse then
When you have friends they often won't want to listen to your weird depressing music as much as you love it
Being able to enjoy mainstream artists and your own shit is the only way to have an enjoyable social life unless you only want to hang out with potentially miserable people

/thread

kill yourself normalfag

There's plenty of socially acceptable, non-depressing music that is also good, unlike Tame Impala.

You're a pussy if you don't listen to what you listen to, faggot.

>hey look i said leddit my fellow Sup Forums bros will like this one :^)

>says a band is bad
>knows how that band's songs sound, and what effects they use in their songs
>says others are plebs for listening when he actually listened to them and knows what they sound like
idiot beta cuck pleb

is he holding a joint?

>people genuinely think this wasn't a satire thread
I got it OP, it's alright

This
Literally who gives a fuck

hola reddito

And I thought part of being true Patrician is to just listen to what you like, and not give much credit to what some random anons online say.

To 'activate' an almond you need to soak it for 24 hours in water, then dry it out again over a low heat. Supporters of activated almonds claim raw almonds contain phytochemicals that prevent you from getting the full benefit of the nutrients in almonds when you digest them.

1. Heat the frying pan over medium heat. Spread a bit of butter or oil in the pan to coat. If you’re using a non-stick pan, the butter or oil isn’t necessary.

2. Once the pan is hot, crack the egg into the center. Immediately drop about a half teaspoon of water onto an exposed surface of the pan (not on the egg) and cover with a lid or plate.

3. Cook the egg, covered, for about a minute. Cooking for a minute will produce an egg with a runny yolk. If you prefer a more well-done yolk, cook for about two minutes. Use a rubber spatula to remove the egg from the pan.

yeah

who is that absolute madman?

Ricky from Trailer park boys.

>just realized
Congrats faggot it only took you eight years great job!

>Literally who gives a fuck
Did you miss that part?

how come people talking about almonds and how to cook eggs?

bonjour reddít

So if somethings associated with a stupid buzzword on the internet you can't or don't like it? Grow up dude.

only Currents is. Innerspeaker and Lonerism are fine