WHO CAME UP WITH THIS SHIT

BTW that's the father of a former classmate

His dad and his trannies

E uma delicia

Something that has been done for ages and only came up after Nerman transfer

for ages?
really?
Isn't the salary enough?
Now there are primas to transfers and to renew contracts even if the salary gets a rise?
This is lunacy

less impressive pedro

mmmmm

>se queda

xxXD lol :^)

>4 seasons vs. 8 seasons

>4 seasons vs 5 seasons
he was a bench player the rest of his time at barcelona, and still played better for barcelona than neymar

So?
ISIS is paying for it. It's not our money.

DELÍCIA

what is this? Pls explain for Anglos

>I don't watch football

>347 billion Armenian Dram for the bronzed Vitolo

He does, that's why he's right you subhuman favela monkey

just more money
prima is like a prize
what means is that now they pay the player a separate amount of money that what they are going to pay as a salary, just for buying him from another club or as a present for renewing the contract
so now messi who god knows his salary will get even more money just for singing it
imagine he gets 20 milion a year
now they rise that to 25 and as a prize they give him 30 for example
total lunacy
barça first team is geting more than 90% of the total revenue of the club

Teams have been doing this for years, haven't they?

Signing bonus

You are talking about transfers between 10 and 200 millions euros, did you really think there's not a load of coacroaches wanting to get a piece of the cake?

I just didn't know they gave more money to players other than the salaries
some of this prizes are bigger than the salaries themselves so why not put them in the salary?

because more money plus taxation and sometimes that fee isn't for the player but for the agent

>the agent
I would ban that shit inmediately
they should not get any money from clubs but just from the players like a lawyer's fee
it's baffling that someone that didn't even score in his teenage years now can own the rights of profesional players and earning more than them

BaTmAn*LoKo

Brazilian wayne rooney

>it's baffling that someone that didn't even score in his teenage years now can own the rights of profesional players and earning more than them
Tbf isn't that exactly what owners do as well? It's not like the Arabs running PSG ever played professionally. Hell, the Americans who run Liverpool and Roma had probably never even heard of soccer until they were in their 20s.

>probably never even heard of soccer until they were in their 20s
me neither