Do any of your friends go on pol or in Sup Forums in general

>I have this friend who briwses /x/ and tells and shows me all the weird shit he found browsing that board.

> I suspect a friend of mine of being a fellow Sup Forumslack and an Sup Forums browser due to her qouting a few memes that came from here and Sup Forums.

What's yours?

Pic unrelated

>1 post by this ID

burke go to bed

YOUR NOT MY REAL DAD

>1 post by this ID

I have my suspicions about some people that they may lurk, or even post, and I know 2 normalfags who tried to get in here, but quoting one of them:
>I just do not understand this Sup Forums
To people who ask me what I do I tell that I argue over internets with other angry people

Sage and Reported

I just tell them I shitpost here.
No fun allowed huh

tbqh famimimo, we should just have a phrase we can use to identify other users offline, personally baneposting is perfect for this

Go to sleep / back to Sup Forums Kyle, you're a weeb but you don't need to be on Japan's sleep schedule.

That sounds so autistic and perfect

1 post by this ID

Go on, check for yourself

THE ID MATCHES PERFECTLY WHAT THE FUCK!

Yes
[spoiler]you are my 'friends'[/spoiler]

>be playing Overwatch
>main my waifu Pharah
>friend talks about how Junkrat and Roadhog are degenerates
>ask him what the fuck he's talking about
>tells me he browses Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>remove and block him
Dodged a fucking bullet there

>not having D. Va or Mei as waifu
goatfucker detected

>liking childish and fat gooks
Pharah's tight athletic brown pussy wrapped around your cock would be Heaven and you know it.

Fucking a nignog kang

Degenerate

That's alright.

We are friends here

>nignog kang
Fuck off, she's a single and emotionally and sexually repressed woman waiting for the right man with the right cock to infiltrate her pussy and get in touch with her heart.
She needs me user.

>not wanting to make the white race great again with tracer
degenerate af tbqh familia

>Tracer
>a literal fucking ladyboy

>implying I'm white

non political thread

I'm a Sup Forumsack but I keep it a secret from my antifa buttbuddies

She doesn't
She isn't real

>pol
>politics
Keke

>he doesn't know what the point of a waifu is

da joos

>the point of a waifu is to weaken the white race by making modren men not seek out real female companionship and instead settle for nothing more than hollow imaginary realationship with a virtual fuckbuddy

>have cool Asian friend
>get drunk with him last weekend
>he starts calling niggers "nig nogs"
>that lingo is only used here
>ask if he shitposts on Sup Forums
>tfw a longtime friend is confirmed as a Sup Forums user

I mean, women are one thing but a pure waifu is another.

I AM the friend that goes on Sup Forums, i have yet to meet a person that also browses this place.

You're not supposed to tell anyone you know.

>Browing Sup Forums
>Current Year

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Noice.

I also suspect my dad to be one due to his political stance, but he could just be redpilled since I never heard him use the term nignog

This place stopped being a secret club along time ago.

the term "nig nogs" is probably older than you.

My former friend intruduced me into this site years ago
After a year I wanted to strangle him because of it

I've met a few Sup Forums users in real life and they all seemed like well adjusted people who hold rightwing political views. Although I suspect that the basement dwellers stay home so you would never actually meet them.

I got no friends
Fuck the world
Everyone's a cunt

You will get friends, you may meet a fellow aussieposter someday

That's true. Could be possible that many normies are pol users but don't show it because you know why

one guy that I suspect browses Sup Forums and /n/, we always dance around the subject though by subtly mentioning board topics but never concrete enough to confirm

It's sounds quite likely he goes there.

a friend of mine and now lifting buddy browses pol. I usually browse /fit/ so now I'm here to we can meme at each other more effectively.

all of my friends except 1 guy have no knowledge about anything that isnt videogames, are unemployed and dont read news at all and i have no idea what they do in their free time when they are not playing video games or doing cokaine.
what do you guys do in your spare time?
i know they dont watch TV, so what do people like that do?

>everyone is a cunt
Classy aussie.

speaking of, hi Li Li go back to translating your manga or go to bed.

I don't know.

Two, and one liberal that comes here for news on Trump's antics and is slowly being corrupted by Milo and his own growing hatred for his own team

Pretty cozy desu

It's like poetry

>friends

*pottery

I know of at least 2 friends who lurk/post here but we never mentioned it infront of each other.

Otherwise all my friends are redpilled but don't come here or on other similar sites.

What always baffles me are threads about revealing your "powerlevel" infront of friends/family and ruining the relationship.

Why do you hang out with people with whom you can't agree or at least discuss in a normal manner political views? Not agreeing with someone is one thing but the story is always that you just become an outcast because of your political views.

To be fair its quiet good being in this country. Everyone calls blacks niggers, gypsies subhumans and muslims trash.

I don't have any friends

>friends

Well why not go to chan meetups, they have them.