Why has pol had a massive drop in quality in the last week or so? I just want to bully canadians...

Why has pol had a massive drop in quality in the last week or so? I just want to bully canadians, not look at threads that really make me think.

>1 post by this ID

thanks

>1 post by this ID

50 of us just got killed so theres been less traffic.

Well-memed

thinking is a jewish lie

really makes u think

STOP SCROLLING AND READ

* * * SHILL UPDATE * * *

Many posters have been creating "ANTI-SHILL" threads in order to combat the recent perceived mass influx of shills on this board. These anti-shill threads have been called as being the true SHILL threads.

BE WARNED: these anti-anti-shill threads are in fact the true SHILL threads. They are a false flag perpetrated by those who started the original shill rumors to make Sup Forums believe that they are under attack by shills in order to distract them from the true shill attack, whose sinister motives remain unknown.

How to identify the TRUE shills:
1) They make threads complaining about the anti-shill threads.
2) They spam "1 post by this ID" everywhere despite the OP having replied multiple times.
3) They make threads complaining about the anti-anti-anti-shill threads or any odd-numbered anti-shill threads.

DO NOT TRUST ANYONE WHO FITS ANY OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA

>2 posts by this ID
whoa, really makes me think, hmmm

>1 post by this id

Censorship on Leddit led newfags into /r/the_donald which led them here. Now we have Hillary shills, Leddit newfags who don't understand the culture and spam nonsense, and the MSM who finally recognize that this board exists sending operatives here.

It's only going to get worse. The golden age of Sup Forums is over. It's possible things will get better after the election. We'll see.

Why has OP had a massive increase in jizz guzzling in the last week or so? I just want to pinch titties, not look at scrotum cheese that really make me think.

Welcome to Sup Forums

we have an influx they get redpilled, everything is fun then we have another influx and you miss the days when everyone was redpilled, but now we have another crop to redpill...They suck, they make faggot cuck threads and then they slowly take the pill....Then Sup Forums will be fun again until then newfags force another influx

I have been here for about 7 years and I don't recall it ever being this bad aside from when m00t put that cuck queen audio on every thread.

So last election?

Get ready its about to get worse, we elected a president

the golden age of pol was years ago, if you want to see the golden age of pol go to 4^2 chan

16?

it was like this after sandy hook

the problem is this time we have seen all their gun control shit and now they're having a tantrum over it by posting "1 post by this ID" in every thread in a sad attempt to mock people that call out b8

It's shills doing the 1 post by this id thing? I thought it was a hot new meme.

Canada doesn't have gun control... we have gun registration.
You can still own a Sig Sauer MCX here.

Also, despite what anybody ever tells you we will NEVER have gun control because despite the libs being in power, the natives are their little pet project, and the natives vastly vote against gun control. Canada will NEVER EVER get rid of guns because it is political suicide here.

16chan