Help

I'm-a-special snowflake
Short and Stout

Hey guys, put aside the flag for now im not tr0llzing, my sister has become friends with a lesbian non gender neutral i dont fucking know sorta thing, and has been hanging out with her, i hate how shes putting her bad eating habits onto my sister and also might be trying to sell her into the sjw thing, is there anything i can say to my sister to turn her off her friend

> 1 whale by this whale

>1 shitpost by this shitposter

watchuu mean bro, im not baiting :( just legit want some advice

>sage and ignore, let this be the last post

dont worry costa rico isn't developed enough for this problem anyway thanks for the thought though paulo

her cankles look like they are about to give out any second

Don't let the bots dicourage you op

wtf daddy usa, i just want some advice for real lol first time ive actually asked for help on pol and im being treated like a troll, how is this even bait

>1 post by this ID
nice try JIDF Hillary thread slider shill

My sister did the same, I just called her an autistic degenerate and showed her this picture

that's the most feminism I've ever seen in one place

idk if you're a bot like that guy was saying but ive done a few posts before this so idk bro or are you baiting me to reply to look like a dumb ass

kikes sure do get fat

hahahahhah

Really makes you think

i already called her autistic i dont think it worked, i have yet to show her that picture though

pEOPLE WHO BROADCAST THEIR MOMMY ISSUES on the net
kek

I would still bang lel

They don't serve cheeseburgers @ the polls, hon

shes a bit too thin me mucka

Just talk behind her fat ass back to your sister, don't act chummy with her either if she's really that bad

Just point out the shit that annoys you, and nip all the stupid shit she says in the bud

I like to look at fat women who have committed suicide. My favourites are jumpers you see a puddle of skin and fat with a tiny normal sized skeleton protruding. Maybe show your sister that Once you realise humans are just bags of skin you tend not to give a fuck about their special snowflake feelings or how good the feel about themselves

would bang and discard/10

>Would use her warm, wet, fat hole.
>Would tell her she's easy during and after.
>Would tell her it's all she's really good for.
>Fully expect her to love every minute of it.
Help Sup Forums I've become degen

projection

>download.jpg

No thanks