This is the best thing Panda has done since Person Pitch

This is the best thing Panda has done since Person Pitch.
This is the best thing anyone from AnCo has done since Merriweather. This is fucking great.

This shows that they need to ditch the big studios, the lower fidelity stuff like Deakin's EP and this are so much better than Painting With, PBVGR, Centipede Hz, etc

Panda > AnCo

Aural soy

It sucks dude. Or the rip is just really bad (prolly that).
Eucalyptus is setting the bar for new anco, not this. Listen to that album again if you don't have much to say about it, it's fucking amazing.

Inb4 Pitchfork gives it a low rating

fucking worst opinion i've read in a long time.

btw anco hasnt been good since mpp (which isnt even their best album (that would be sung tongs))

Sometimes a little soy isn't that bad. I like to make an exception with Animal Collective, they're 100% soy fuck drumpf music but I love them anyways.

if you don’t lose your mind at part of the math I don’t think you like music
>AN ANIMAL
>A VEGETABLE
>A MINERAL
>AN ABACUS
>IM AN ANIMAL
>IM A VEGETABLE
>IM A MINERAL
>IM AN ABACUS

fugg I had no idea. Snatchin'

nah man it isn't better than tomboy. but i have to say it's really good and has a quite refreshing new sound.
also a day with the homies > eucalyptus
deakins EP is still by far the best recent AnCo release

They gave it a 6.6 two days ago

>Fuck drumpf
They... don't even do political music tho.

anyone got the nicer rip? apparently there's a better vinyl rip going around but I cant find it. I have the early one and it sucks.

seconding this

Bump

man everyone hyped it up and i listened to the rip and i’m so disappointed

i have to say, early AnCo has aged very well. it's been more than 10 years since i started listening to them

Sleep Cycle and Meeting of the Waters were wayyyyy better than this. I still like it tho

I can't find a decent rip of this

I miss what.cd

what happened to what.cd?

i like your opinion and agree with you

Yeah I love that it’s way more stripped down, more traditional vocally, yet still crazy enough.

Tbh between this, Meeting of the Waters and Eucalyptus, I’m really excited to see where AnCo take their next album. I feel like it will really be return to a more bare and organic sound.

the atp rehearsal demos are the best thing hes ever done musically. too bad that wil never get a proper release

france autority took down the servers hosted at OVH. I hate my country.

is the one on ru that was uploaded yesterday a bad ripped? is there a better one out there?

Man, I saw him play at Deerhunter's ATP (there is a really shitty recording of it out there), he played about 30 - 50 mins of new material which would become Grim Reaper. Gotta say it was fucking beautiful, raw and loud as hell, also captured some nice spirit of dub and psych funk dance music. But when he released the album like a year or two later I have to say I was so disappointed because everything had lost it roughness, it was compressed as hell and the tempos were all terrible and didn't carry the songs well.

Basically, I would fucking kill for a proper mixboard recording of that gig.

Horrendous opinion. Pandas tracks have gotten worse and worse in anco albums, I hope the next album is just avey along with maybe a few tracks from Deakin

>le soy meme
please kill yourself

avey has ruined anco fuck that guy and shit-tier voice, and fuck his abysmal side projects... they are shit on record and live. sorry buddy.

also. panda and deakin master race reporting in.

I feel like you really have to go out of your way to have taste this bad.

i listened to all his stuff in good faith, thinking that it will actually be ok but it never is... he will forever sing like a boy on the cusp of teenhood. he'll never top person pitch.

but i mean, come on, defend your shitty avey a little better...

>avey
>shit tier voice

Worst taste on Sup Forums right now

Spirit is the best AnCo release period so I'm not sure what you mean.

show me a recent song where he sings well, please.

the recording isnt that shitty btw, its decent worth listening too on some headphones. I really wish the album was more like that live show, That atp show was beautiful

Man of Oil or Selection of a Place, dumbass.

there are two kinds of people in this world
1. animal collective fans
2. people who realize avey and panda peaked with Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished

Sleep Cycle > A Day with the Homies > Meeting of the Waters > Eucalyptus > Painting With

So like wheres a rip of this. I can't even find a shitty one anywhere. I'm dying to hear this shit.

It's in the archive, soulseek etc.

>what is Meeting of the Waters

like 90% of music is political fuck trump music if you consider meeting of the waters that

I haven't listened to it yet, but I am very doubtful it is better than Sleep Cycle.

Not him, but Selection of a Place is the worst song on both Eucalyptus and Meeting of the Waters.

that was physically painful to read

There isn't even a mention of trump you cunts

1. man of oil has political themes
2. my point was that it a fuckin stretch to say it was antitrump songs
3. check yoself bitchboy

No it's not!

"Peaceful songs
We'll get along
If we lead 'em together in the armory"

"Coward and also a king
And a man of oil"

it's making comparisons between all sorts of power dynamics, including those of violence and economics in relation to love

it's not like an anti war anthem or anything but it brings ideas of wealth and control up for sure

>Man of oil
>Oil is black
>Obamas skin is black
>Obama had awful foreign policy, all in attempt for muh oil
Man of oil is obviously about Obama.

a place to stAAYYEEE
a plays to stAYYEYEYEYE