Why won't you just change your gun laws even a little it's obvious there is a problem whether the guy was a homo...

Why won't you just change your gun laws even a little it's obvious there is a problem whether the guy was a homo, a terrorist it doesn't matter don't you get it these kind of shootings with such large amounts of people dying don't happen anywhere else in the world this often if ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehomegunsmith.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> 1 bullet by this gun

Personally I think much stricter background checks including mental health checks would be great when it comes to AR rifles and that sort of thing but other than that I could care less.

Agreed while I think the guns are a huge problem an even bigger problem seems to be mental health idk why but it must be to do with your culture and making people psychopaths.

Made by your motorcycle gangs, works out well don't it

Less than 100 people die to 'assault weapons' in the USA per year. We don't ban them because we have no reason to ban them. Most homicides are performed with knives and handguns. It makes literally no sense to ban these weapons when the total death counts are totally irrelevant.

Especially when we see "the rest of the world" being treated like shit by their governments. In Europe you hate speech laws, mass immigration of 'refugees', the people are total cucks, its crazy. Just no.

The US of A will continue to own its dangerous shooty gibblets because we can, and we don't want to be slaves like you faglords are.

Those look pretty well made

>Norway

Our gun control is imperfect, and gun violence is increasing in Sydney and Melbourne.

Our organised crime gangs have been turning out plenty of homemade SMGs. However it seems like they haven't been selling them too Jihadi's. so it could definitely be worse.

Also, given people are resorting to making their own guns (rather than importing the parts) I imagine ammo is not that readily available.

Australia is in a completely different position than the US, but it is true gun control has been at least partially effective here.

Don't worry. We will. Hillary will win the election, Democrats will win the house and senate, and NRA will be powerless to stop what comes next.

>these kind of shootings with such large amounts of people dying don't happen anywhere else in the world this often if ever
m8 it happened just the same way in Paris just a few moths ago. And France has tight gun restrictions.

Shit, I'd buy one

They are lutys, and as far as I can tell they are probably some of if not the best I've ever seen, hope I can do it as well
t.Novice Gunsmith

>1 post ID
>compromsing
>leftism

SAGE

HIDE

DELETE

make your own
thehomegunsmith.com/

It won't prevent anything, most of these faggots are normal people up until the point that they decide to do it.

These people are not insane, they know the consequences.

Paris

The amount of people killed by firearms in the US is a very small price to pay for having the right to bear arms.

USA > all.

Maybe I will

Thanks user!

> RALLY FUCKING VINCENT

GOD BLESS JAPAN

>Why won't you just change your gun laws
Because the laws themselves are detrimental to a freedom. We have a right, and you come to me with "laws?" Fuck off.

Is this joke funny?

We change them all the time queer.

Pic related is OP

OMG LIKE ITS 2016 WHY CANT THE USA JUST KEK ITSELF LIKE EUROPE AND SUCK MUSLIM COCK AND BE SO TOLERANT BECAUSE ITS SO MEAN AND BIGOTED LIKE YOUR COUNTRY IS LITERALLY HITLER!!!

t . Yahoo Serious

Because the words SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED mean something. You disarmed victims-in-waiting will never understand what it's like to have something to fight for, because the last time you did, you lost to it.

Never forget The Great Emu War of '32.

This seems like b8 but I'll give you an honest answer.

Most of the problems with guns happen in urban areas- where liberal Democrats live.

Most gun owners are conservatives who live in rural areas. They don't have problems with guns and don't want to have a bunch of new restrictions on their hobby/hunting/defense/etc.

We're very close to a 50/50 split between Democrats and Republicans which means it is really hard for anyone to get anything passed. Worse, since both sides tend to go for extremes... either ban all guns or have no restrictions it's unlikely there will be any kind of reasonable compromise.

>compromise
How about NO!

Soon as the Democrats have the white house and congress we'll have a new assault weapons ban. This one might not even be as impotent as the previous Clinton administration ban.

I don't want it, but it's going to happen. Maybe it might be smart to get gun owners involved in writing the legislation so we don't get another convoluted bill that leaves us dealing with a bunch of ridiculous bullshit that doesn't do anything to prevent violence again.

Except Donald Trump is going to get elected and we're not going to get jack fucking shit, and even if they wanted to, it is IMPOSSIBLE to disarm the American people.

>Maybe it might be smart to get gun owners involved in writing the legislation
naive, the liberals ain't gonna do that

>Donald Trump is going to get elected

I don't want Hillary, but be serious. It's not happening.

>Donald Trump isn't going to win a primary
>Donald Trump isn't going to win Florida
>Donald Trump isn't going to win the Republican nomination
>Donald Trump isn't going to become President

Oh please, we're going four for four against the weakest Democratic candidate in decades. The Democrats screwed their chances of victory the second they shafted Bernie Sanders.

>it's obvious there is a problem

Statistically there isn't, sorry friend :(

Who the fuck are you to tell us what to do with our guns

SAGE AND HIDE

You have to listen to our opinions. It's in the TPP.

Your gun laws are insane.

We won't listen. Even if our leaders tell us too, we have too many guns and its too entrenched in our culture. We would literally sooner die than listen to you.

And we are right to, considering that our gun laws are not insane, because seriously less than 100 people die a year to these so called 'assault weapons'.

>50 people get shot up
lol my statistics say this isnt a problem so yeah lol haha sorry buddy.

Shouldn't you be getting invaded by Russia mongol?

SHILL THREAD.

SAGE AND REPORT BY THE POWER OF JAN CHRISTIANA SMUTS

>12,942 gun deaths last year(including suicides and justified homicides)
>accounts for 0.000004314% of the population

THIS IS A SCOURGE THAT MUST BE STOPPED, MY GOD WHAT A GENOCIDE, BAN ALL GUNS NOW

>posts
>2
>saged

>Paris death count over 130 with strictest gun laws imaginable.

Whoops, guess you're just a faggot then.

>33,000 people die in car crashes a year

Its almost as if making political decisions based on emotion instead of scale is retarded?