Are droids sentient?

Are you?

Deep

are droids gay?

I think that goes without saying.

>watch star wars
>first 30 minutes are about two queer robots

who makes a movie like this????

there's like 4 yaoi pics of c3p0 so i'm gunna say no.

probably not, they're just really good at mimicking human speech so as to seem sentient

Lucas took the two peasants from Kurosawas Hidden Fortress and turned them into robutts.
Lucas confirmed hack.

scented druids?

I don't think the series is really consistent on this.

It seems like if they don't get regular memory wipes, which is supposed to be SOP, they start to develop independent personalities and the beginnings of sentience.

Why the people of Star Wars are so uncurious about having accidentally invented true AI and want to keep droids from developing souls so bad I don't know. It's pretty fucked up when you think about it.

No. SW is part Dune ripoff, so I'm going with no.

Why would Anakin build a Human-Cyborgs Relations bot for his mommy?

C3-PO was designed to be Anakin's significant other so of course he's gay.

So she could take a higher class of clientele rather having to spread them for every sand person that scrounged up enough credits raiding and junk dealing to pay the toll.

Those rich Neimoidians aren't nearly as harsh.

It's fuzzy to me. Look at IG-88. It works as a bounty hunter for hire. So it must have a degree of autonomy so it can fly around the galaxy unaccompanied and also armed to take in free citizens so that implies rights which implies sentience.

It doesn't matter whether they know who they are, what matters is that they feel extreme pain.

Not if you read his story in Tales of The Bounty Hunters.

Originally no except for R2-D2 but later Star Wars went full retard so now droids fart and giggle at it.

Are peasants sentient?

They never really explore this. But I'd guess they're typically not but the Force may make some of them sort of sentient?

Fighting this guy in shadows of the empire.

Read it a long time ago and checked the synopsis. It says IG-88 achieved sentience and was in the midst of a starting a droid revolt.
Pity all the EU stuff has all been done away with to avoid paying future royalties to Kevin J Anderson and the like.

OB1 LITERALLY has lines in 2 about droids not being able to think

>keep droids from developing souls so bad I don't know. It's pretty fucked up when you think about it.
And that is why they will kill us.

Oh god I remember that fight. He was OP.

>do Sup Forums shitposters dream of electric kino

Literally Kino: The Shitpost