He doesn't live in a patriarchal society and has to jump through infinite loops in order to impress a fat feminist...

>He doesn't live in a patriarchal society and has to jump through infinite loops in order to impress a fat feminist harpie with unrealistic expectations, that will turn out to be a lesbian demisexuall otherkin and therefore be awkward in bed
>Pic related is a semen demon I got today just for being a decentl looking guy with a job in a patriarchal society
How does it make you feel to live in a society where you can never be good enough Sup Forums?

I embraced my role as cuck and love seeing my woman taken by a bull.

Jokes on you, faggot.

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

Good goy

You know this shit could be easily coded, if it was against the rules, you mechanical turks

Which cousin did you fuck now, ahmed?

doesn't Islam force your women to wear hijabs and burkas and stay pure until they get married?
how the fuck do arabs get any pussy?

>Implying I don't fucking dream of fucking my hot cousin instead of all these exagamous hoes

See your problem, Tyrone is that your country is allied with the most batshit insane arab and muslim countries (Saudi Arabia, Pakistan). Thus you have completely skewed perspective. That being said hijab and burka pussy is best pussy.

I too am an Arabic man posting from an Arabic country, and can verify everything op is saying.

I used to bang a hot distant cousin of mine a few years back. She wanted me to knock her up though and I wasn't down with that.

How come you're not in France yet, Ahmed?

I've lived in Paris for 8 years, and then I was raped by the tax administration and ran away to my home country.

Yeah only the rich and educated go back. We keep your goat fuckers. Thank you.

more pics broski.

thx

Sure thing amigo

How do women around there enjoy military men from the U.S? I'm trying to figure out which foreign station I should volunteer for as an Air Force recruit.

The educated and rich native french people are also leaving by the hundred thousands too...You wouldn't believe how many french expats I met in Indonesia and Thailand, for instance.
As for the immigration system it is totally geared towards attracting the lumpenproletariat from Africa and other places, and with the latest "refugee crisis", it has become a parody of itself.

wew lad

i find your dedication to your shitpost quite fascinating.
that being said you're bitch looks old and very used, i'm not impressed.
post again when you get two virgin teens naked in your bed.

if your uncle was adopted is it okay to marry his daughter?

For that you'll have to go to Morocco, as we don't do US military bases. I hear Moroccan girls are crazy for western guys (Algerian girls too tbqh, although we don't have a lot of tourists). They also have a lot of prosties, if you're into that.

However, moroccan girls are notorious for having a very strong pussy game. So be careful if you don't want to end up converting to Islam and marrying one.

Wonder if the airforce has a base in Morocco. I'll have to check that out.

I don't have to though. I have nothing to do with women beyond acquaintanceship.

How does it make you feel that the reason you are posting this here is because you felt empty both during and after intercourse, basically it meant as much to you as a good fap. You pretended that you achieved some sort of goal (damn, I banged a hot chick, I r-rock) but in reality, deep down she meant just as much as a random whore on a tube site. As she left the apartment with your money, you stayed there in silence for a few seconds before you resumed your self-deluded facade. During those seconds you couldn't think of anything other than the one who got away. What was her name?

She's 27. Not that old. Although I commend your astute observation about being used. She used to go out with a famous footballer, that you probably know. Made me kind of proud tbqh.

As for getting two naked virgin teens in my bed. I have to admit that I am not at that level of patriarchy yet.

You most certainly do.

Me mum. :, (

Very nice, reminds of an Algerian girl I've had casual sex with. She was hot, had enormous breasts. I came on her tits and we showered together. Yes, Arab women are fucking hot.

I doubt any algerian girl other than very few models look like pic releted...this is either high price hooker or tourist.
Either way no chance for OP to score that.
Stay mad and love you mustage girls.

Free and not geting blown up.

Also clean water.

Sorry, we don't have the catholic guilt about sex thing, in our operating system.

LOL! Sven got himself a US green-but refuses to give up the Swedish lifestyle. I bet 'merican companies don't make cuck-sheds aswell as IKEA do they?

You ever beat the shit out of a chick?

>airforce recuit thinks he will go anywhere he wants
>thinks he won't be stationed in some bumfuck US town
> thinks he won't compete for a deployment spot to a shithole with no pussy in sight while on lock down by commanders

KEK

Bruh 27 is granny tier here, you know that.
if you have a dencent car and don't look like a gorilla you could go to any girl college dorm and get 2 or 3 fresh 18 ~ 22 yo pussy.

dunno how you found a single 27 yo cick, is she a hooker or something ?

>dunno how you found a single 27 yo cick, is she a hooker or something ?
On Tinder. No works at Peugeot.
>you could go to any girl college dorm and get 2 or 3 fresh 18 ~ 22 yo pussy.'
Haha I was addicted to this shit when I was around that age and first got a car. Fuck I actually remembered, and I shit you not, that I had two hijabi 19 years old chicks, during ramadan, who told their family they were going to the mosque at night and I took them to la madrague, but only shagged one of them, as I didn't believe in myself enough. That was like 15 years ago. But yeah you're right, it's not that hard. Although I stupidly feel that it's creepy to do the "racolage" thing, now that I am older.

how old are you brah ?

fucking kuffar, geena bil dabr

You live in an absolute shithole though

I'm 36

meh, i guess it would be difficult pulling teens at that age.

some paki is paying for sex and then bragging about doing something normal people do for free?

is this some advance trolling or are pakis that retarded?

Why are you so based bro? Are you average/good looking?

Really man? Is this an informed opinion? I am genuinely curious, like you actually visited Algeria and came to the conclusion that it is a shithole?

is the weed still cheap over there?

funny that the most religious Muslims are always living abroad

>Are you average/good looking?
I would say I am average looking, but I workout and have some muscle

I'm pretty good looking but a 190cm lanklet, shit sucks.

not really, most of my bros and cousins are degenerate

okay algeria i'll give you all of the skim-the-surface-technically-i-can-say-this claims.

The thing you're not thinking about is how I could literally at anytime be that big of a bitch but at the end of the day, I have a .01% chance of getting droned.

Also, the Constitution.

I took the bait. SMD.

Height=tits' equivalent for a man. I wish I was as tall as you.

any nude pics brah ?

Also fuck you for not posting a webm

Really? I often see short more muscular men and find myself jelous. I'm working out as well, but my gains are really slow and my arms just won't get big no matter what.

depends on the definition.

Islam will suffer the same fate as Christianity, noone will give a shit about it and just become Muslims by name, its already happening now

fabulous

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!! CARRY ON READING OR U WILL DIE EVEN IF YOU LOOKED AT THE WORD WARNING!!!!!!!!1

ONCE THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL CALLED CLARISSA, SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND SHE LIVED IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, BEACUSE SHE KILLED HER MUM AND DAD.

SHE GOT SO BAD SHE STARTED TO KILL ALL THE STAFF IN THE HOSPITAL SO THE GOVERMENT DECIDED THAT THE BEST IDEA WAS TO GET RID OF HER SO THEY SET UP A SPECIAL ROOM TO KILL HER, AS HUMANE AS POSSIBLE BUT IT WENT RONG THE MACHINE THEY WERE USEING WENT WRONG. AND SHE WAS SAT THERE IN AGONY FOR HOURS UNTILL SHE FINALLY DIED.

NOW EVERY WEEK ON THE DAY OF HER DEATH SHE RETURNS TO THE PERSON THAT READS THIS LETTER, ON A MONDAY NIGHT AT 12:00 SHE KREEPS INTO YOUR ROOM AND KILLS YOU, BUT SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY SLOWLY CUTTING DIFFRENT PARTS OF UR BODY THEN WATCHES YOU BLEED TO DEATH IF YOU DONT SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE BY MIDNIGHT SHELL BE COMEING TO KILL YOU! SEND IT SO SHE HAS ANOTHER LOAD OF PEOPLE TO GET AND FORGETS ABOUT YOU DONT BELVE ME HEY?

EXAMPLE 1: JENNY DIDNT BELIVE THIS AND DELETED IT WITHOUT EVEN READING THE WHOLE THING! A FEW DAYS LATER ON THE MONDAY NIGHT SHE WAS WOKEN UP BYE LOUDE FOOTSTEPS AND HEAVY BREETHING THERE WAS CLARISSA STANDING THERE WITH A HUGE KNIFE AND WELL JENNY IS HISTORY NOW.

EXAMPLE 2: TOM ONLY SENT IT TO 5 PEOPLE CUZ HE THOUGHT HED BE SAFE AND IT WAS PROBLY JUST A JOKE BUT OH HOW RONG WAS HE! HE DIED THE NEXT NIGHT ON MONDAY AND ILL TELL YA NOW IT WASNT PRETTY(JUST CUZ HE SENT FIVE HE DIDNT COMPLETE THE TASK)

EXAMPLE 3: JOEANNA SENT IT TO 19 PEOPLE SHE THOUGHT IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH AND WOULD DO BUT SHE WAS WRONG SHE DIED THAT NIGHT ON A MONDAY AND ONCE AGAIN!

you have to work harder to get in shape but the payoff will be splendid. Height+Muscles=all the pussy you want.

But I'm not Pa...

you are right, and so was satan

Verily, the HYPOCRITEs shall be in the lowest depth of the fire, and thou wilt find none who could succour them. - 4:145

Now, indeed, IBLIS did prove that his opinion of them had been RIGHT: [29] for [when he called them,] they followed him - all but some of the believers [among them]. - 34:20

what are you trying to prove here?

Satan is always right

it doesn't matter

That's all you'll get, bad boy ;)

It is much more impressive to have strong muscles than big ones.

POST TIMESTAMP user

No

Thats why they fuck young boys instead

KEK then it's not you until you prove otherwise

And when everything will have been decided, SATAN will say: "Behold, God promised you something that was bound to come true! [30] I, too, held out [all manner of] promises to you -but I deceived you. Yet I had no power at all over you: I but called you-and you responded unto me. Hence, blame not me, but blame yourselves. [31] It is not for me to respond to your cries, nor for you to respond to mine: [32] for, behold, I have [always] refused to admit that there was any truth in your erstwhile belief that I had a share in God's divinity." [33] Verily, for all evildoers [34] there is grievous suffering in store. - 14:22

poetic

lol

You need your government and society to be certain way so you can get laid?

You sir are worse than the beta faggots that have to travel to Asia to get ass

>tfw I get to still live in the USA and didn't need sharia or subjegation to have fucked 7+/10 ass

It's funny how you bitches are flocking to this useless thread

Fuck you mang, how am I supposed to believe you

memes aside, if true, I'm honestly bitterly jealous of you, Algerian women are my weakness.

>ywn nut deep inside some Algerian couscous

why live brahs

>KEK then it's not you until you prove otherwise
Ayy that's kinda flattering

i assume your a convert

Not really cunt, I'm saying that you can post anyone on the internet and claim it to be you unless you post a timestamp.

not of yourself ! i want the girl

If Algeria wasn't a shithole then it's people would not be fleeing it.

no im a north african just like you blood brother

Nice very hot! keep up the good work.

What do you do as a job?

Is Algeria safe to visit? From what I know ever since the oil price dropped the economy has gotten worse, I hope you don't go the way of Venezuela.

no Norther African calls himself North African, we all name our nation, if you truly are from here you would have said your country straight away

i have no nation, the earth is my kingdom

Government and society are necessarily a certain way, some of them more profitable than others.
That's the thing my man. I used to believe in the same individualistic ideals, overcoming adversity by yourself, being a badass, until I realized that the "solitary hero" archetype, and "darwinism" were in fact a jew trick to hide a significant degradation of living conditions for both men and women, actually.
What patriarchal societies, including south east asia, that you mention, have in common is that traditional gender roles have been preserved. I wouldn't shame anyone for enjoying it while it lasts, before all countries in the world turn into feminist shitholes.

>Perhaps the most serious challenges to human rights in Algeria are the substantial restrictions on freedom of association and of assembly. There are also serious controls on freedom of expression and of the press. Other issues include extensive corruption, official impunity, the overuse of pretrial detention, substandard prison conditions, prisoner abuse, the absence of a free judiciary, restrictions on freedom of movement, violence and discrimination against women, limited workers' rights, and the commission by government agents of arbitrary killings.

Gee sounds awesome.

I see
So you're a pussy who can't carve out his own future and destiny without the world around him handing it to him.

What's libya like these days? I just watched 13 hours and I found it peculiar that they went with the official "Chris Stevens died of smoke inhalation" story instead of how he was dragged through the streets and sodomized to death. Or how they pretended ALL the weaponry came from Ghaddafi's armory when we all know a lot of them came from the CIA.

We can have individual rights without degeneracy you know, we used to, for 200 years.. We need to bring an old institution called HUAC, to root out the marxist/jewish/globalist/anti-American/whatever subverters in the media.

Cheers man. I am a College professor. Algeria is safe to visit, but I would advise against it as it's not tourism-oriented (except perhaps the desert). You would arrive in the country and find no one tell you were to go and what to see. Morocco is much more tourist-friendly, and culturally identical.

Do you speak french?

Feels good man
This morning I fucked a 95lb Chinese girl (22yr old)
Best fuck I've ever had. My question is this:
This morning she wanted to put her finger in my ass but I didn't let her because I didn't know what she might find. She called it "insertion" (barely speaks English)
So should I let her do it? Thanks in advance for all of the input

Pic not related

>muh imaginary lines

what part of l*bia are you in tripoli or tobruk

> Feels good man

Your answer, sir. She might respect you less after, though.

No user thats a sign she wants you to fuck her in the ass!

they say the same about Libya, but its all lies.

ive been to Algeria last year and it was just as peaceful as before the war. your gonna believe the media now when you say that everything else they say are lies?

The shill was spamming this in /r9k/ not so long ago.

I will definitely find out next time :^) thanks anons

I believe it