How fucking retarded you can be if you think government is paying some faggots to fuck with anime board full of beta...

How fucking retarded you can be if you think government is paying some faggots to fuck with anime board full of beta WoW players.

Kill yourself autist

>1 post by this ID

sage

>T. John "Normal U.S. Citizen" Smith

you copied this from the other thread

but he is right tho

how autistic you have to be

also.....
>1 post by this id

@77444187
Conservashits are so retarded
Nice meme

>they're listening

because believe it or not, the shit that can happen here can have major repercussions.

It's less about how many people visit this board and more about who visits it. People with good connections or who are influential in their circles will lurk here. It is well known as a bastion of (relative) anonymity where you can voice your thoughts and test your opinions.

Agreeerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerrorerror

I just watched that gif for about 5 minutes straight.

Is this what you're after?

This, OP. We are the Illuminati. Now fuck off

you suck at memes, you kike

>there are people that dont know what a Sup Forums shill is
Go back to Sup Forums for a year

>le shitty (you) forced maymay
Get me in the Reddit screenshot bro! xD

>1 post by this ID
nice try, JIDF shill

What even is that picture? I was lurking on here when it was first put up but no one knew then.

just keep looking

who is this semen demon?

supposedly the sign of a warrant canary expiring.

However, it's misleading. The Alphabet Agencies have been closely monitoring this site ever since Chanology went down.

THIS

Who the fuck plays wow nowadays ?

Forgive me, but I have no idea what that means.
Is the picture actually significant?

Well the government might not be but Shillary's campaign admits they do it

It's on the homepage. As far as I know, the giveaway is supposed to be the woman holding an earpiece to her ear like a secret service agent.

There was some talk about the previous image with the cat being the canary, but that may have been made up.

Whats sad is that tax payer money goes to shills to read and make shitposts on a satirical politics japanese imageboard in which we all put on caps lock and type FAGGOT NIGGER CHINK WHORE KIKE JEW FUCK MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

How do you tell how many posts an ID has made?

i've seen this spammed all over pol
and it is pronounced さげ

What the fuck is this meme??

I was gone for 2 days and thia shit is everywhere now