This show is trash

This show is trash

>thought it might be some bold statement about living as a black woman in America
>literally just race bait
>somehow 99% percent of people around at all time are black when they make up 13% of the US population
>Degrassi for "adults" i.e. she fucked him, then he fucked her, then she fucked him!!!!
>characters follow the most stereotypical black roles imaginable
>main character wants to be a rapper
>always talking about "black" things like gangs, kool aid, keying up some mans car
>nothing of value has happened at all

Hopefully they cancel this garbage

>being upset that a show aimed at black people has black people in it and talks about black shit

Why are you still watching? I was bored after five minutes. Never looked back.

>13%
The number will you only grow, your kind will be genocided. Obama even said it himself, America is becoming a browner country. We are the new USA and there's nothing you could about this, you may have taken away Egypt from us, but you will not take away America from our kind

black culture is literally just about being the most subhuman ape you can be

>blacks in charge of paying for hbo

actually, shitposter, the black population in America has more or less remained at 12-13 percent for the past fifty years.

What you meant to say is that the percentage of hispanics will go up

>The number will you only grow, your kind will be genocided

Actually it's LATINOS who will grow to overtake whites, blacks are expected to stay around that 13%.

cities are very segregated, haven't seen the show but i can see her only hanging and living among other blacks.

nothing too unbelievable about that.

>you may have taken away Egypt from us
Can't tell if baito or elaborated delusion.

this poster annoys me on so many levels

DAS RITE

hey look another triggered beta virgin on tv how about getting a job? also sage and reported for race bait enjoy the rest of your day op

You need to stop being so obsessed with you own skin color and get a hobby or something. Does being a nigger bother you that bad?

>I can't tell if a popular meme is a meme
you're a moron

>falling for bait this hard

WE

WUZ

it's fascinating how easy it is to bait Sup Forums with stale memes

UNFUCKABLE NUMALES N SHIEET

who cares if its bait?

You'll be surprised of the amount of nigs that says that shit for real everytime the subject pops out.

QUEENZ N SHIET

>see random HBO guide in hotel room with that exact photo
>"this looks stupid"
>after vacation, open HBO Now to watch The Sopranos
>see same picture
>click the show and read description
>look up that actress
>she was in some other stupid muh black is hard shit or something
>show is basically what OP describes
I don't even mean to be any sort of racist but come on, you can't fucking make this shit up. Just fucking make a normal show with a good premise, there's no need to play identity politics so fucking hard all the fucking time.

Also forgot to add

Every white person in this show is some emotionless, vanilla, worthless character and they're only purpose is to ask the main character "lol can you tell me about black people because I just don't get because I'm so white and dumb!"