Political ostracization

Do other Sup Forumsacks feel taking the redpill made it more difficult to form relationships? Perhaps this is more of a symptom from my own social issues, but I find that its rarer and rarer to find people that actually care about politics at all. Most people my age (around 20ish) just don't really give it much thought at all or are unwilling to truly have a discussion about issues that are happening.

Often it seems to me that people are more interested in just their immediate surroundings, like drama at work or what x said to y or OMG THIS NEW VIDYA COMING OUT. To me it feels like a mistake sometimes to have delved so deep with the redpill, to really see how politically biased and awful most media is, the failure of multiculturalism on a global scale, the feminization of men and the victim hierarchy that puts islam at the top.

Are most people just dull? Is it a matter of it just not being interesting to them? I just feel disillusioned that the ramifications of what's happening around the world barely matters to people outside of an "oh, yeah that happened lol".

>1 post by ID

Really makes you think, huh?

It's not your imagination. I'm 29 and very personable--I'm a charismatic chad. People like me and like talking to me. I'm a therapist and I talk to people all day.

But it seems people don't know how to handle much disagreement, and people on Sup Forums disagree with much of the mainstream ideology in some fundamental respects.

>the fact that a therapist is browsing this board

That looks just like the comforter I had when I was child

also I'm a great therapist too.

What you need to realize is that most people on Sup Forums are delusional and paranoid. It's not that other people don't have opinions, it's that they also have social lives.

The perfect friend would have to be desperate to spend their life catering to your needs of them, you are likely to grow faster than anyone can keep up with, anyway.

Get rid of your need to trust people explicitly. Adulthood is a war over what people believe to be the objective truth in all matters and it takes a lot of effort to fight effectively as an individual so of course lazy people are going to outsource their opinions.

therapists are worse than hillshills

>1 post by this shit

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

Don't forget that sage still works. Use it. Stop bumping these threads.

Yes, most people are followers, they choose opinions to follow, as such they are dull and obnoxious disagreement.

Tbh they have more dogmas than personal opinions. Anyway to find worthwhile people you have to look so dealing with trash is a given.

>Do other Sup Forumsacks feel taking the redpill made it more difficult to form relationships?

lel

Do you just accept the fact that you can't talk about these subjects often? Does it ever bother you?
What do you mean by getting rid of my need to trust people explicitly?

Most, yeah. I redpill my clients and don't give a fuck about their feelings except as a means of facilitating moral identity formation. I don't care about validating them.

DUB TRIP TRIPS

>Do you just accept the fact that you can't talk about these subjects often? Does it ever bother you?
I focus mainly on bolstering my own moral identity formation and resolve. I do not feel a compulsion to justify myself or my views to others because I have done so with my self. I try to live genuinely and forthrightly, and when "these subjects" come up I engage them openly. Gentle conviction and moral substance underlying one's views is more convincing or powerful than any statistics or logical argument, in my opinion.

Take this advice: the metaphor you select for your life will limit you or contribute to your expansive growth. If you're "playing the hand you're dealt," you will always be limited to whatever seems immediately possible. If you are growing strong like a great tree, or a lion chasing a gazelle, you will be empowered.

Think to yourself, "I've been feeling alienated or troubled or despondent. Isn't that interesting. Okay, I've had enough of that. I'm going to be energized now." Your brain will follow your thinking--it's wired to follow the thoughts you put into it. Select engagement, select energy, select strength--don't select isolation, don't select alienation. You can do it.

Nice repeating digits.

And no, I have no problem forming relationships with people. I just try to live well and be a good example. As for politics, I've convinced all my friends of my viewpoint at one time or another, I just don't reveal my power level at first.

psychic healing in the physical realm

You're doing your job right. Don't let people tell you otherwise.

Thanks for the advice, I genuinely appreciate your input. I'll try to turn positive thoughts into reality.

>1 post by this ID

Thank you, brother--I won't!

If you genuinely care about politics you will soon realize 95% of the shit posted on Sup Forums is retarded and you will end up just like everyone else.

We all go through the edgy "find meaning in being a rebel (by parroting shit i found online!)" phase. Only some of us don't grow out of it.

this is a slide thread
dont reply to slide threads!

It really is my pleasure. Another neurocognitive technique you can use is this:

When you're feeling fatigued/disengaged, you can put yourself in the physical posture/state you'd be in when you're 100% energized and engaged--eg go from slouching, eyelids lowered to sitting/standing erect, eyes open, back straight, etc. Again, your brain will follow your body into that posture.

These are tricks...keep reading and thinking about what is important to you and your values/beliefs, too.