What is this movie about?

what is this movie about?

idk some war shit I think Ive seen way too many of those I probably wont see this one

A bunch of cowardly loser britbongs retreating across some water and being called heroes for it

the british trying to pretend they had a heroic exit from the european continent when in reality they were btfo by Germany with ease

-Tense action scenes with TENSE HANS ZIMMER MUSIC
-TENSE
-TOM HARDY AS A BIG GUY IN A MASK IN A PLANE
-BEAUTIFUL CINEMATOGRAPHY TO A SCRIPT WITH CLUNKY DIALOGUE
-POOR MIS-MANAGED EDITING THAT'S OBVIOUS TO THE VIEWER BUT WHO CARES CAUSE IT'S NOLAN
-CHARACTERS WITH NO DEVELOPMENT
-MIND BLOWING TWIST AT THE END BRAVO NOLAN

HOLY SHIT NOLAN IS A GENIUS
-

That time when /ourboys/ went and done Kirk right good, init

t. Pierre

churchill dismissed it as a victory. it was a successful and massively important retreat. a combination of excellent british air warfare, french gallantry, advantageous terrain, and german indecisiveness won the day

So why do they sound like they're getting slaughtered?

Why doesn't the UK just send every god damn boat and plane to bring their boys back home? Why are they stranded on a beach? isn't the UK right across the channel?

why is harry styles in it?

>Why doesn't the UK just send every god damn boat and plane to bring their boys back home?

That's literally what the film is about m8

i don't want to watch a movie about a retreat wtf

How Britain was always multicultural and Africans are 100% British and don't you dare deny it.

That's a different film.

>Why doesn't the UK just send every god damn boat and plane to bring their boys back home?
American education, everybody.

autism director making a movie about a fictional event

prepare for some nolan kick ass shit.

>> guess what: you're not prepared

>We've explored it all Spock
>Yes, it seems that we are finally...Dunkirk

Jesus Christ

>le Germany are the bad guys meme

It's true. (((Shilltler))) was a Jewish puppet to make sure right wing parties never win another election and Jews can play victim for the next 200 years.

I refuse to believe someone thinks that actually but then again I'm on Sup Forums

Keeping drinking the fluoride, goy.

JIDF detected

Britcucks being the shitters they are

Some white dudes sailing across the English channel

Boringest shit ever if you ask me

The French and British make a failed wall, Germans get it and the Brits barely fight before running away, leaving the entire country of France to fight to save their lives while they squat on a fucking beach. The French hold off Germans against all odds, allowing lots of British cowards to run back home and hide on their Island until America gets them off their asses.

Only in this movie it barely shows the French and is just going to show how good of a retreat it was, without showing why it was a good retreat, since British people aren't even human beings.