Damn... looks like Sup Forums just got BTFO

damn... looks like Sup Forums just got BTFO

> 1 post by this ID

>1 poo poo by this pee pee

poo poo?
pee pee?

>1 WE by this WUZ

gay marriage supporters are so autistic.

How dare you post such a white supremacist cartoon, black people EXIST AND HAVE RIGHTS you know!

>implying the first 2 should be legal

Fuck off Milo

1 P O S T
P
O
S
T

Holy shit OP!

I'm team /HIV/ now. BTFO.

>28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners
>79% of homosexual men say over half of sex partners are strangers
>the modal range for number of sexual partners ever of homosexuals was 101–500

Fags in a stable relationship? Yeah right.

>marriage is a church established partnership
>gays generally don't like the church
>b-but we still want marriage just because you said we can't!
>literally the exact same privileges (shared taxes, bank accounts, etc) as a domestic partnership

why are gays so fucking privileged? why do they need the word "marriage"?

Kek

horsey just loves drawing tits

there just needs to be a clear divide between a financial union and a traditional religious marriage

>Some people mistakenly get married
>It should be legal for gays to mistakenly get married

j

The "sanctity of marriage" argument will be looked back on as one of the biggest blunders since "separate but equal."

Government should have no involvement in marriage whatsoever.

Just make it a church thing.

Sage

Fag

source: Christian Apologetics & Research Ministry

are you fucking kidding me?

It's blatantly obvious, but so many people do not want to see it or are brainwashed to not care if not actively promote what gays are trying to do. This marriage business is nothing more than a ploy to tarnish the institution of marriage and Christianity. And a big pusher of this movement are liberals and their jew handlers.

Lack of fidelity doesn't mean it isn't a stable relationship.

SHILL THREAD!

SAGE AND REPORT

ONLY MAN AS SMART AS EINSTEIN, JAN CHRISTIAAN SMUTS, SPOTS SHILLS

>marriage is a church established partnership

Wrong on the first premise. Marriage predates all known religions and certainly predates the Church.

> two people loving each other is a church established partnership

how retarded are you lol?

Please do not post edited versions of Horsey'a cartoons. I do not want him to be labeled as a liberal like Ben Garrison was for a while

> Sup Forums claims to oppose gay marriage because they value traditional christian family values
> forgetting that gay marriage was very common in rome and greece far before christianity

are people on here retarded or just uneducated?

>they don't realize that modern feminism's empowerment of the "independent woman" destroyed the family rather than homosexuality

There is no such thing as two sodomites who have been in a committed relationship for twenty years.

And it doesn't matter anyway, because homosexual "marriage" is an ontological impossibility.

ليست حجة

I thought I was a rare flag. Time to change I guess.

Could someone please explain what was wrong with civil union and while your at it please explain how the individual rights of gays trump the individual rights of priests?

I have no problem with State / Country approved Marriage as long as it's kept separate from Religious Ceremony.
Forcing religious people to adhere to your beliefs is fucking retarded, and for some reason, it only happens against Christians or Catholics.

The main reason being, is because marriage gives certain benefits to couples.

They don't care about that, the point is subversion and upheaval. Destroy morality and turn men into atomized individuals with no past and no membership of any greater whole beyond the bureaucratic state.

Really makes you think...

>20 years
Statistical anomaly.

>fags
>committed relationship
kek

Civil unions don't grant the same rights as married couples.

Such as?

such as?

Mormons are against all three.

Checkmate liberals.

Holy shit man fags like laid like fuck, maybe it's time to become gay, being straight hasn't really worked out so far

>Implying all three of those aren't wrong

Fags don't deserve any rights.

Not that guy but name changes.

Cuck

Presumably it's preparation for when Satan sodomizes them with a burning poker in hell.

No fags could stay in a commited relationship for 20 weeks, let alone 20 years.

>I have no problem with State / Country approved Marriage as long as it's kept separate from Religious Ceremony.

Hmm. That's cute, but nobody getting married gives a shit what you have a problem with.

The worst one is
>Gays shouldn't be able to get married because they can't have kids
>OMG WHY DO YOU HATE BARREN WOMBS SHITLORD DO YOU THINK SENIORS CANT GET MARRIED EITHER KYS

Testing if there were ID changes

Would you like to cite a source that denies the fact that most gays are promiscuous faggots?

Gay men are by-and-large not monogamous, at all.

It's just too bad those "people" don't give a shit what God has a problem with. They won't enjoy eternal hellfire.

Pretty sure gays can get married now.

Oh please. Fuck off to tumblr and/or Wikipedia with your poly shit.

Tons of domestic violence is related to cheating/adultery.

Why do you is the main reason spouses kill each other?

Sexual jealousy evolved for a reason.

yeah for some reason the thing went wonkey

No they can't. A marriage is between a man and a woman.

not in illinois and I think a few other states

yeah I agree gays are more promiscuous than average but saying that a large amount of gays have had over 1,000 partners is ridiculous and citing a christian anti gay website is even more fucking ridiculous

I dunno man, I imagine that if I was a fag, I'd find some aids-free person I found acceptable, and then just fuck them instead of playing the field.

Being a slutty fag seems impractical and dangerous, and I bet there are probably some homos that operate on common sense despite their proclivities or whatever.
I know that there are some chode-chasers that are definitely mechanically capable of pragmatism as I've read their works in unrelated fields.

You don't even need any research about the matter to realize what is going on.

The odds of getting HIV from having unprotected anal sex with an infected person are like 0.1% yet 1 in 5 fags in America (at least, plenty of them are not even aware) are infected. Do the math.

The biggest problem I have with the Christian value is preventing Gay from getting married argument is how does it explain other none Christian nation like Korea, Japan in which gays can't get married?

Last year somebody tried to do that shit in Taiwan, 2 women sending in a marriage application, the agency that handle marriage license rejected the application and BTFO with the reply "that is not how the law works."

Implying that the average fag couple looks like two normal guys.

Why do you think that fags get beaten even when they are not in public with their boyfriend?

/Thread

Oh please. Fuck off to tumblr with your poly shit.

Tons of domestic violence is related to cheating/adultery.

Why do you is the main reason spouses kill each other?

Sexual jealousy evolved for a reason.

>fags
>committed relationships
Kekekekekek

Still not as ridiculous as a man wanting to put his pee pee into another mans poo poo.

How retarded are YOU?

Two people loving each other does not mean they are married.

You assume that a fag is exactly like a healthy straight man except he likes dicks instead of vaginas, which is nothing but a myth. The reality is that they are mentally ill degenerates incredibly prone to self-destructive behaviors.

Are you retarded?

You just said gay marriage was a pagan thing in Rome and Greece, then suggested it was a "traditional Christian family value."

Jesus Christ liberals are fucking braindead.

Post the real one, you kike

1st pepe to make me laugh in a while

Ive never seen any fag couple last 20 years lol. Fags constantly fuck around, so they either break up or one dies of aids

Muslims as well

And laws on civil unions cannot be changed???

two first couples can reproduce
what's the problem here ?

>Gay marriage is a religious decision not a political one

That said.I would rather people from Sup Forums get married over Mudslims.

well, the couples on the left & center aren't gay

Marriage is bullshit, so it's like you must fill CAPTCHA to get married.

>> forgetting that gay marriage was very common in rome and greece far before christianity

It wasn't gay marriage faggot, they porked each other, yes. But not exclusively in relationships

There isn't really a lot of opposition to gay marriage on pol

Damn, looks like you just got saged and reported

>gay marriage was very common in rome and greece

HAHAHAHAHA

Retard. Stop posting.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!! CARRY ON READING OR U WILL DIE EVEN IF YOU LOOKED AT THE WORD WARNING!!!!!!!!1

ONCE THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL CALLED CLARISSA, SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND SHE LIVED IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, BEACUSE SHE KILLED HER MUM AND DAD.

SHE GOT SO BAD SHE STARTED TO KILL ALL THE STAFF IN THE HOSPITAL SO THE GOVERMENT DECIDED THAT THE BEST IDEA WAS TO GET RID OF HER SO THEY SET UP A SPECIAL ROOM TO KILL HER, AS HUMANE AS POSSIBLE BUT IT WENT RONG THE MACHINE THEY WERE USEING WENT WRONG. AND SHE WAS SAT THERE IN AGONY FOR HOURS UNTILL SHE FINALLY DIED.

NOW EVERY WEEK ON THE DAY OF HER DEATH SHE RETURNS TO THE PERSON THAT READS THIS LETTER, ON A MONDAY NIGHT AT 12:00 SHE KREEPS INTO YOUR ROOM AND KILLS YOU, BUT SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY SLOWLY CUTTING DIFFRENT PARTS OF UR BODY THEN WATCHES YOU BLEED TO DEATH IF YOU DONT SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE BY MIDNIGHT SHELL BE COMEING TO KILL YOU! SEND IT SO SHE HAS ANOTHER LOAD OF PEOPLE TO GET AND FORGETS ABOUT YOU DONT BELVE ME HEY?

EXAMPLE 1: JENNY DIDNT BELIVE THIS AND DELETED IT WITHOUT EVEN READING THE WHOLE THING! A FEW DAYS LATER ON THE MONDAY NIGHT SHE WAS WOKEN UP BYE LOUDE FOOTSTEPS AND HEAVY BREETHING THERE WAS CLARISSA STANDING THERE WITH A HUGE KNIFE AND WELL JENNY IS HISTORY NOW.

EXAMPLE 2: TOM ONLY SENT IT TO 5 PEOPLE CUZ HE THOUGHT HED BE SAFE AND IT WAS PROBLY JUST A JOKE BUT OH HOW RONG WAS HE! HE DIED THE NEXT NIGHT ON MONDAY AND ILL TELL YA NOW IT WASNT PRETTY(JUST CUZ HE SENT FIVE HE DIDNT COMPLETE THE TASK)

EXAMPLE 3: JOEANNA SENT IT TO 19 PEOPLE SHE THOUGHT IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH AND WOULD DO BUT SHE WAS WRONG SHE DIED THAT NIGHT ON A MONDAY AND ONCE AGAIN!!

What the hell is wrong with you abu hajar?

What the fuck?
Fucking liberals, so breandead that they condone pedophily without realizing it. Because that's exactly what were the most common homosexual relations in ancient Greece you fucking idiot.