Get Brendan Fraser in Avatar

Let's make a petition on change.org, asking for Brendan Fraser to appear in one of Mr James Cameron's Avatar sequels.

We have made a petition for Brendan to get more roles in Film and TV:
change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television

But we need to be more specific for what role he should be in and him being in Avatar would be absolutely fantastic especially if he were to play a similar character that he did in the Mummy: armed with weapons as he must defend the Native Na'vi from enemies.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/5jb3c0/brendan_fraser_and_his_acting_career/
youtube.com/watch?v=aT0Y9ABHqrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Praise Brendan

bump

He is one of the most charismatic lead actors. I so wish to see him in a similar role that he played in the Mummy

I support this thread.

GO BRENDAN

The numbers have spoken.

Let's continue to bring Brendan back into fame and glory

praise be to brendan

naaah guys, now we're entering manbaby faggotry territory.
begging to specifically have him in Avatar 2 is just as corny as if Ewan McGregor kept begging to be in any new SW films. Let's focus on getting him some better and prominent roles, yes, but outright trying to meme him into specific films sounds like it will 100% get ignored.

hollywood execs are a beast that we have to poke in just the right way.

yeah fair enough.

A SECOND ROW OF 3 DUBS

3 dubs in a row appeared on this Brendan thread also

At this point /tv has become Brendan's manager if we pick the roles for him.

I would be down with Brendan being in Avatar as the new villain or side hero.

If he were to make pic related, I'd be in the ultimate paradise

I think he'd be better off being a human who lives alone on Pandora, begins to start to save the Na'vi from either the humans or from another foreign enemy which invades.

2017 will be one of the best years in Brendan's career.

It sure will be. He is going to be so excited to see how many have signed that petition

also, I don't mean to concerntroll or fuck up the hype. I'm fully behind BBB, but I'm just trying to imagine how normies would see and respond to this overall.

anyways, carry on bros.

We need to send him fanmail.

PRAISE KEK!

We need to meme him out of his alimony

He should play General Just in a sequel, searching for the rare mineral known as ali'monee. He will ultimately be defeated by the natives, forced to pay them reparations for years to come.

Praise Kek

KEK WILLS IT

He has a greater chance of being in the next Tarantino flick. Quentin has a soft spot for washed-up old actors of yesteryear.

James Cameron could not give less of a fuck.

nah see its James Cameron if any big hollywood players, would do it just to be nice its James

id love this shit, but isnt he kinda old for it already? i think he should land creepy roles or drama roles more often

>could not give less of a fuck
nah he could Cameron loves movies fun movies, guarantee you he likes The Mummy

why not both?

HOLY FUCK THIS
What role should he play?

someone post the answering machine pasta

Is he going to extract that mineral for his alimony payments?

are the signature numbers stagnating or is still going up?

300 left to hit 10,000, its still going up

Have you posted this on r/movies?

Dubs for Brendan

>Let's focus on getting him some better and prominent roles

How would Avatar 2 not be 'better and more prominent'? Are you aware of how big a box office success the first was? Brendan is perfect for Avatar. He's perfect for any role featuring an adventurous type. He IS the adventurous type. Only problem would be his hair but I'm sure that could be fixed.

I've just made this, lads.

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/5jb3c0/brendan_fraser_and_his_acting_career/

Upvote it, but don't comment with the link for the petition yet. We need ot make it look organic, otherwise it will be banned.

I'll do it, for Brendan

No. He should be punished for getting married and using a terrible lawyer.

The civil equivalent of a public defender could have gotten him a better deal.

Let him go lads

H-Heresy!

Here you go, you faggots.

That would actualy be a good idea.

Surely it makes more sense to petition for his alimony payments to be reduced?

Any money he earns from this will just end up in the hands of his ex-wife. She's probably cheering us on too.

sharing it to all her friends
>i need a new car!

Reminder that ChamCham is lurking this thread. A 46 year old man who is obsessed with Brendan, and pretends that he is Brendan.

Ava2tard 2

Signed.

>Let's shoehorn a literal who from a decade ago into a movie because we regret making mean memes about him and seeing him sad afterwards
This is as Reddit as it gets, faggots.

That shit about Brenny snubbing fans and shit looks like it was written by a couple of 4channers.

who cares? means at least one more sig

youtube.com/watch?v=aT0Y9ABHqrU
It's apparently his favorite movie