Don't mind me just streaming this sporting event

Don't mind me just streaming this sporting event

streaming is like a dude putting wallets in your purse?

no

no one will take the bait here kid, fucking hate your threads in Sup Forums

Is that the guy from Home Alone 5?

Damn, thought I was going to be original as fuck.

>stealing from monopolists is morally wrong
Wew

I'm thousands times poorer than those I steal from, I wouldn't mind if a person thousands times poorer than me stole from me. Good luck finding someone that poor

Gibi moni plis i report u

I'm a generally good person and ive never felt bad about stealing and I'm not sure anyone feels bad about stealing

You sound like a sociopath

stealing from big corporations isn't immoral and should be encouraged

do you feel bad robbing someone? if you have

i could be a sociopath, it wouldnt be that surprising, im just sayng what i feel, ive stolen a lot of shit and never felt bad

>that fingernail

Fuck off Dana White

Just wondering, is there a single person on earth that honestly believes watching streams is morally wrong?

He never said anything about big corps
I've stolen money from my mom before, I felt bad about it

probably the Sup Forums janitor
he's a total faggot

ive never robbed my family, cause id feel like a piece of shit, seems like im not a sociopath in that respect

i stole a stereo from school and some guy who was annoying mes phone, didnt feel bad at all, felt good that i stole his fone actually

>I'm generally a good person

To whose standards?

No, Franz

Why is germany so strict with pirating/illegal streaming?
Do you guys have nothing else to worry about?

t. somebody living in a third world shithole

I stream what isnt being shown on television. No other choice so i dont consider it stealing if the vendors arent selling it to me

Because federal Germany has been sucking corporatist dick for almost 70 years now.

t. Full-blood German

>robbing and beating up an elderly couple
no problem bro

>denying greedy monopolists to leech your hard earned shekels
now this is a serious crime we got here!

>one victim is a German
>one "...victim...." is a jew corporation

Rly makes me think

>ive stolen a lot of shit and never felt bad

you should

kek

Streams of sport events are among the products that should be free, with the people voluntarily giving money after consuming the product because a)they liked it and b)they want more of it.

It will never happen though, because it would mean a loss of power for the ones in charge.

Piracy is a step towards that ideal.

Stream piracy is also much better than the paid option, because I have more choices.

>I don't understand basic economics
Look up the free rider problem

don't mind me, just jerking off.

>a free-rider may frequently ask for available parking lots (public goods) from the ones who have already paid for them, in order to benefit from free parking
This is completely different from the situation of a stream. The free-rider is a problem only when me using something stops other people from using it.

If you want to see how my idea works in the real world, look at the anime industry. Then compare it to the state of american animation.

oy goyim you arent being priced gouged because you were a rational agent and paid 0 for something that you could get for 0

this is certainly a problem, for the producer, who is at no means forced to produce anything, and could stop at any moment, but wont because of profit

so the problem is that the profiteer is not earning maximum profit, and that is a problem for 1 party and not a problem for the other party, so it's actually not a problem at all

>ive stolen a lot of shit and never felt bad

sounds like typical Australian banter to me

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT GUY'S NAILS

its the only way i can watch it. its not on tv and there is no legal stream.

They really need to stop spending money fighting piracy and just improve their service. I'm sure the moeny they get from avertising is more than enough to keep them afloat

if I could pay like 10$ a month for nfl, nba, mlb, ncaa football and basketball, I would absolutely do it and I know many others would too. but what we get instead from the cable company is HEY CHECK OUT THIS GREAT NEW DEAL!!! BUNDLE SPORTS CABLE WITH YOUR INTERNET FOR ONLY 100$ / MONTH!

so yeah, I have zero remorse and will continue to pirate this shit until the market meets my needs. and it will, because the first one to offer such a service and market it towards college students will be very rich

I pay $40 a month for my phone service which allows me to pay $15 a month for a subpar premier league service

reeeeee

Why wouldn't I? If those companies choose to give paying customers a shitty experience (oh no it's the big game on sunday!!! The servers are over capacity so you don't get to see the game you paid for lel too bad, maybe next time better :^) ) then it's their own fault when people can get a better experience without paying for it

Companies steal and sell your data without your permission. Users steal cable/streams without the companies' permission.

Seems like a silent agreement to me. What's even all the buzz about?

imagine if sports had a twitch equivalent, that'd be great

BOO FUCKING HOO because of my streaming you can only buy 99 yachts instead of 100

you sound like an Abo who lives on welfare and thinks stealing from white people is morally right because muh colonialism

Aren't some sports being broadcasted in Twitter recently?

No worries m8, being a criminal is in your DNA.

Ha! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Almonds tingling.

Can't be that bad. Huge amounts of giebs.

scumbag