Sup Forums is a safe space for Trumpfags

>Sup Forums is a safe space for Trumpfags
You literally cannot make this shit up

inb4 >1 post by this ID

pathetic

>1 post by this ID

You missed trips to post that shit one second faster?

Sage

>Sup Forums is not a safe space for HillShills
You literally cannot make this shit up

You can and did, nobody is going to ban you for not liking trump.

Angry NEET virgins who vote against their interests need somewhere to go to after all.

3 posts by this ID, impressive!

Quit forcing this meme. It's fucking retarded.

What did they mean by this?

>safe space
How?

OOGA BOOGA

>Butthurt virgin trying to derail the thread

It's Quit fucking this forcing meme, retarded.

sage and rolled

>1 post by this ID
Really make you think

nobody is asked to give trigger warnings . you can say any random thing you want as long as its political. probably 1/3 post are by liberal shills on the weekends

its nice that you admit that safe spaces are bullshit even if you dont realize it when you attempt to use it as a insult but this isnt a college campus

rollin'

You being here alone proves the contrary. Is this seriously the best bait you can do man? I know it's late, but Jesus, you can't try a bit harder?

>incoherent attempt at a defense
3/10

Every forum, board or site in the internet is a safe space for something or someone. The thing is in Sup Forums you can have an opinion and express it freely without getting banned or deleted where on reddit or anywhere else you can get moderated into oblivion because you hurt someones feelings.

>Can't even count

You need to get out of the thinking business

please god give me a white country

Rollin'

Please. Tons of fags come and troll and sage and derail every anti-Trump thread on this board. The TIDF enforces Sup Forums as a safe space. Quit being so goddamn fatuous.

If nobody bans you for being against something then it's not a safe space for that.

You can say whatever you want here and you can feel more than free to try and change our minds about anything.

There's no rules to play by here. You can just say whatever the fuck you want.

>1 post by this id

rollin'

rolllllll

Yeah right. Look at all these fags trying to derail with their Sup Forums-tier roll game.

Of course, do you ever hear anyone actually explaining the rationale behind their positions? It's just meme spouting

SHILL THREAD

SAGE AND REPORT

JAN CHRISTIAAN SMUTS FOUGHT TWO WORLD WARS THIS SHIT IS EASY

rool

If you don't understand it that's your problem idiot

back to redd-t gayboy

faggot

>he's saying it's a safe space, hurry up mods and make it a safe space

Rollin'

they're in manual mode now boys, keep wasting these interns

Israel please.

rollin

Bonjour, oui oui

Fug it. Baged.

>user doesn't know how to read

Poor little guy

OP do you even know what a safe space is? It's a place where no one with a dissenting opinion is banned so it doesn't upset anyone else, places like reddit where you get downvoted and your comments get hidden if people don't like what you say. THAT is a safespace. On Sup Forums people with any opinon are free to make a thread and say what they like, this is not a safespace

>He's saying it's a safe space, hurry up and make it safe

Rollin'

*Anyone with a dissenting opinion

anyone else like to look at fat jumpers. I imagine most o the hillshills are severly overweight and when trump wins they will all jump.

I like to masturbate to these thoughts while reading shill threads.

Anybody else #handOnTheirCock?

You and everyone else repeating this argument are fucking moronic. Look at this thread. It's full of Sup Forums-tier garbage to try and suppress it thereby keeping Sup Forums safe.

Good work, TIDF

SAGE and REPORT

If you must reply to these threads remember to type SAGE into the "option" field. This will make your post not bump the thread allowing it to slide to page 10 so that it may die.

Remember to report off-topic threads.

Reborn in Poland pls. The only white and gun free country left.

>proving my point
Thanks, TIDF

>You literally cannot make this shit up

not an argument

>Not wanting the board to be filled with shills means this is a safe space
Fag

>saging and reporting shitposting threads that go against established board rules before Trump ever ran for Presidency is making it a safespace

Nice try

It means OP is a faggot.

>post anti-trump thread
>largely pro-trump board rebukes you
>HAHA YOU HAVE YOUR OWN SAFE SPACE, YOU'RE NOT ANY DIFFERENT HAHA

Nobody is stopping you from making your dumb threads, we'll just trash your dumb points.

that's not an argument freind, you're just upset that people here like Trump. Cry more faggot

ANYTHING BUT CANADA

OP hasn't posted any arguments and neither have you

keep crying about safe spaces, faggot

Würfeln.!

Derailing isn't banned either. It's basically a debate tactic here.

This is how Sup Forums has always worked. Fuck me, this is how Sup Forums always worked. This is what happens in a senate when you don't have anybody pulling the strings.

If you think this kind of discourse doesn't suit you, feel free to leave anytime. Nobody's forcing you to either leave or stay.

I do, however, suggest that you lurk more.

oh boy

i choose USA USA USA

>le I'm an oldfag innuendo

whatever

oc

>hurr durr theres no shilling its just a safe space

kys nigger

if antitrump idiots had any sort of actual argument and if those """""attempts""""" weren't just a figment of your imagination then they wouldn't matter to antitrump idiots

13 posts by this I'd, holy shit he is on a tear!

Really?

etc.

Just because you can't read doesn't mean someone hasn't written something.

>he can't reply to actual arguments so he shitposts instead

rollling

something not overrun by libfags pls

>at home
>masturbating while browsing
>notice shill thread
>laugh.jpg
anyone else pic related?

>derailing is a debate tactic here
>your shitpost isn't

Coherent!

i can never solve the business front capcha

So, do you have a counter-argument or not?
Because you're really acting exactly like the people posting Sup Forums tier shit.

and nothing they've done has actually prevented you from posting your garbage, hence not a safespace

truly a fate worse than death

Or they have a dynamic OP. Or they're a mobile poster.

>Really?

yes really

you faggot leftists couldn't articulate a point against conservatives if your lives depended on it

the last thing you fucking have is to say anyone that disagrees with YOU is just protecting themselves in a hugbox

maybe if you could fucking ARGUE with REASON and LOGIC you wouldn't have to talk shit all the fucking time

People have already refuted your arguments and you reply with the same repeated rhetoric or ignore the post altogether.

OP blowing everyone the fuck out and shills try to derail the thread with Sup Forums tier tactics.

All the trumpcucks need to go back to their containment general

Almost every single post in this thread proves my point. That's the argument. Anyone makes an anti-Trump thread and you faggots, who are either TIDF shills or are doing it >for free, come in and derail the thread enforcing your little treehouse of safety.

It's really obvious and every post you make just proves my point. You're going to look back on this one day and wonder how you could be so retarded.

Woah, it's almost as if Sup Forums isn't one person

I'm not a leftist. If you think everyone that hates Trump is a leftist, I suggest you look at a poll.

more like sagespace

Yeah see. 1 post by this id on mine as well. I was here for Zimmerman trial.

You people are fucking morons. Phone posting causes this.

I've come to accept you dipshits would lose your humout after zimzam but the speed at which you dumb cucks got dumb too is astounding.

Right, which is why the dozen or so posters here "sage" and "report" and "roll" etc. are excellent proof of my point.

>people responding to b8 proves my point that people hate shitposting faggots

NICE WORK ASSHOLE

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT

Story behind pic?

In this case, yes. That's exactly what it proves. If you genuinely didn't care about anti-Trump posters it wouldn't be bait in the first place.

>people support a candidate running for presidency so they can't post in anti-Trump threads

There's plenty of other threads on Sup Forums that have nothing to do with Trump

>Sup Forums isnt one person meme

What started as a containment space for neo-nazis and right-wing nuts has become a breeding ground for memes rooted in these ideologies that have breached containment and spread onto other boards and the rest of the internet.

Sup Forums was a mistake.