Eyes Wide Shut

Thoughts?

Great kinographie.

Fantastic.

Kubrick's third best.

Cuck: the movie

pizzagate was real in 1999: the movie

Knowing that there's so much to this film unreleased, knowing that Kubrick never "finished" it; both of these facts really get in the way of appreciating the film

But on the merits of the film we actually got, it is still a fantastic film and I can understand why Kubrick said it was his favourite of all his films (other than for marketing reasons I mean)

8th best Kubrick film

THESE

Yeah, not taking anything away from the film WB released cos it's still a very very very interesting work indeed... but to those who know Kubricks methods, this film will always be unfinished and obviously tinkered with.

I think the fact that it's unfinished adds to the film. The whole thing plays with the individual's sense of belonging, a question at last cemented by the nature of the film's release itself.

That's what I'd write for a film 1000 class anyway if I needed something quick

Watching the house party scene in the theaters was fucking magical, the drums fucked me and I came, paired with the impressive and haunting imagery, yeah Eyes Widd Shut is the fucking film

its real now then and in the future only a fool will believe otherwise
considering sex is the biggest high known to man
its pretty clear filthy rich are doing all kinda pervert and nasty shit legal and illegal
the first example that comes in my mind is the guy that had underage prostitutes and fly them to some private island for filthy rich to fuck
or the F1 guy that pay young prostitutes to dress in original nazi uniforms he dressed like a jew and made them dominate him like in a camp and shit
probably we cant even imagine what kinda shit are these people doing behind closed doors

What f1 guy?

Go back to your containment board, you sick fuck.

it was long ago i think he was in charge of formula 1 back in the days some super rich old guy
dont know the name im not into moto sports

10/10

found it
F1 Boss Max Mosley Caught With Five Hookers In "Nazi Orgy"
During the five-hour video, which the tabloid also has in possession Mosley appears to be both dominated and submitting to the five hookers, who NOTW alleges were dressed both as Nazis and concentration camp prisoners.
The orgy having a "Nazi theme" took place on Friday at a $4 million apartment-cum-dungeon near Mosley's home in London's upscale Chelsea neighborhood. Mosley's father Oswald was a notorious fascist and Hitler supporter. Max has been controversially linked to his father's beliefs. Kicking off the orgy by playing a detainee, Mosley had both his genitals and head inspected for lice, in a way reminiscent to portrayals of incoming concentration camp detainees, before lying to the hookers to purposefully bring about a severe beating. After the session ended, the girls enjoyed a glass of wine. Mosley was offered one as well, but turned it down in favor of a cup of tea.

This.

I doubt the elites are all having orgies and shit but they undeniably do a lot of depraved shit

>apartment-cum-dungeon
They did that on purpose

You're at a Rothchild dinner party and this guy slaps your ass, what do?

Tied with Barry Lyndon for Kubrick's best