I left for one day. What the fuck is going on?

I left for one day. What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-hillary-clinton-paying-trolls-attack-people-online-article-1.2613980
youtube.com/watch?v=xLqkizGtFo0
youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>having 1 post

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

FUCK OFF JIDF

Is this some new shitty meme?

this

Thank the shills

Jews

raely maks o htinkc hah////

Who is doing this? The fuck do we do, ban ISPs/IP ranges?

From what I understand, some shit went down.

Majority of shill threads have only one post by the OP, and that's the post itself. OP never responds to the thread but it's fueled by anons discussion getting free bumps. Ever since there was a leak earlier, the DNC trying to blame Russia for a multiple hundred page document on Trump that's basically been the mainstream media narrative for months now, but it looks like the DNC released the "leak" themselves and are trying to suppress discussion of it. There was a link in another thread about it, I should have saved it.

At least that's my understanding of the situation.

We're getting shilled by anons shilling shills shilling shills shilling shills

Shills post a thread, put on a proxy and then either make another thread, or stay in the thread to shitpost.
People have been calling them out for some time, so they hijack it and just shitpost ''1 post by this ID''.

These are the Hillary shills we've known she hired. They're finally here.

Someone should tell these idiots that Sup Forums is an irrelevant board that doesn't have any effect on the election.

How fucking retarded you can be if you think government is paying some faggots to fuck with anime board full of beta WoW players.

Kill yourself autist

>inb4 only 1 post by this ID

>2 posts by this ID

nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-hillary-clinton-paying-trolls-attack-people-online-article-1.2613980

lololol

Maybe they know this and just want to shit up the place to keep pro-Trump meme production low, so less of it spreads out to the facebooks and twitters.

>2 posts by this ID

Is this a bot? I saw this exact same post in another thread.

So it's just degraded into spam?

>Someone should tell these idiots that Sup Forums is an irrelevant board that doesn't have any effect on the election.

we ARE the pulse of REVOLUTION
this is our truth

They have no clue what they're doing.
All they know is that Sup Forums is popular. People here support Trump, so the old cunt sends her goons here.
This is pure desperation.
They actually believe that they can win an election by shitposting on Sup Forums. We're completely irrelevant, yet they target us.

Basically, yeah

Why is Hiroshimoot allowing this, you ask? This is a test, if Sup Forums can't defeat a simple invasion of shills then our meme magic wasn't strong enough to face Hillary.

This thread.

Call them out when you see them and sage their shitty bait threads.

Holy fuck this board is going to shit..

ayy lmao

O N E P O S T
N
E
P
O
S
T

Do the mods know/are they doing anything? Start reporting this fucking shit.

Not much you can do about it. They just switch to another proxy.

They probably know but they really don't seem to be doing much.

Hey, if anyone cares, wtf happened with that faggot Milo earlier today? He was getting ready to start shit when I left for work this morning. Did he chicken out?

What the fuck do we do? Just wade through the shit?

We've become absolutely obsessed with shills and slide threads.

Especially in brit/pol/, if you aren't for Emperor Farage and his Leave Legions then you are a shill and a heretic.

We're repelling any attempts at shills by going full retard, feel free to join in.

But you won't because this IS A FUCKING SLIDE THREAD.

he went full pol and now the entire fucking internet is being slid.
Social media, plebbit, Sup Forums. Every major site is experiencing shills out the asshole like never before.

All you can do is keep pointing out the shills. Post information like links and pictures. Discussion is impossible.
They will realize it's a waste of money if we just point out the shills.

IGNORE POL BTFO
IGNORE GUN CONTROL
IGNORE OCCUPY DEMOCRAT
IGNORE REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

We must endure!

What specifically happened? Can someone give me a rundown?

Alright. Hopefully the mods get this shit under control if they can.

lurk more

This is the second exodus of Sup Forums. We can no longer stay here.

>one bostxDDDDD

Milo went on a rant about Muslims on Twitter.
Some muslim leader gathered his goat fucker goons and went full shitpost mode on twitter.
They mass reported Milo which got him banned. They might even be shitposting here along side the Hillary shills.

EXTREME SHILLING

how fucking retarded do you have to be to not see that this is the case?

3/4 of the shills are automated anyways you goddamn idiot

They dropped the leak themselves? Why?

liberals shoving money up the ass of jobless losers to spam crap because a muzzi killed 50 gays. Ignore them they are stupid.

>inb4 le one post

Reminder that Sup Forums is a board of peace where everybody is welcome.

>WoW

See this is how I know you are a middle aged Government shill.

World of Fucking Warcraft? Is it 2006? Only someone who is out of touch with internet culture would make such an outdated reference.

SHILL

It started as this but now it's just the freshest new shitposting mene.

Just abandoned the board till another happening shit is about to get far worse unrelated threads are filled with shills.

IT'S HAPPENING

21 minutes into Milo the faggots Jewtube from Orlando.

Skipped the first 12 minutes because he didn't show up until then.

Not hearing anything impressive or new, just the sort of politifaggot crap I'd expect from an aspiring pundit.

Can't even control the volume at the start of the vid.

23 minutes in... "I'm just gonna wrap up by saying"... then shills for Jews.

Holy shit, what a disgusting and useless faggot. Still watching. Not intently, but waiting to see if there's anything at all of value that could be lost, or if Gay Bathauschwitz needs to claim this guy.

('77448182') no its not happening we just ignore them and they fuck off to reddit maybe we put traffic there to attract them.

>...aaaaaand we're on to guest speakers. 27 mins in. Faggot.

30 mins in starts taking questions. Just a little bit of Jew-baiting, kind of refreshing, but mostly boring and Muslim-baiting. Pretty much sounds like a script.

can someone post the template or just the aussie "ignore australian thread" pic so i can alter it fo rshils?

We still have /r9k/ if it gets too bad.
I actually look forward to invading them again at some point.

> really makes you think

B u l l s h i t .

Wow. I've never watched this guy's videos before, and now I know why. Jesus fucking Christ he's boring. What a useless twat. 38 minutes in and getting ready to bail from boredom. It's like a gay George Galloway with way more marketing himself. The fucking guy's just beyond a joke.

Aussie shitposting doesn't break Sup Forums not even Turks or Canadians are this bad this force plans to kill us with shilling shitposting on an industrial scale.

Fuck it, bailed. The faggot's not worth listening to. The only reason I listened this long is because I was drinking and trying to avoid doing chores.

Here's the faggot's link for anyone who cares to watch his stupid shit;

youtube.com/watch?v=xLqkizGtFo0

When you go to /r9k/ it's most fun to pretend to be a woman, any kind of woman, for any reason, and then sit back and watch the show of tard rage.

JUSTICE FOR HARAMBE

u realize that they are just memeing you to death right?

like 70% of /r9k/ is women...

Its a classic textbook limited hangout

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!! CARRY ON READING OR U WILL DIE EVEN IF YOU LOOKED AT THE WORD WARNING!!!!!!!!1

ONCE THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL CALLED CLARISSA, SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND SHE LIVED IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, BEACUSE SHE KILLED HER MUM AND DAD.

SHE GOT SO BAD SHE STARTED TO KILL ALL THE STAFF IN THE HOSPITAL SO THE GOVERMENT DECIDED THAT THE BEST IDEA WAS TO GET RID OF HER SO THEY SET UP A SPECIAL ROOM TO KILL HER, AS HUMANE AS POSSIBLE BUT IT WENT RONG THE MACHINE THEY WERE USEING WENT WRONG. AND SHE WAS SAT THERE IN AGONY FOR HOURS UNTILL SHE FINALLY DIED.

NOW EVERY WEEK ON THE DAY OF HER DEATH SHE RETURNS TO THE PERSON THAT READS THIS LETTER, ON A MONDAY NIGHT AT 12:00 SHE KREEPS INTO YOUR ROOM AND KILLS YOU, BUT SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY SLOWLY CUTTING DIFFRENT PARTS OF UR BODY THEN WATCHES YOU BLEED TO DEATH IF YOU DONT SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE BY MIDNIGHT SHELL BE COMEING TO KILL YOU! SEND IT SO SHE HAS ANOTHER LOAD OF PEOPLE TO GET AND FORGETS ABOUT YOU DONT BELVE ME HEY?

EXAMPLE 1: JENNY DIDNT BELIVE THIS AND DELETED IT WITHOUT EVEN READING THE WHOLE THING! A FEW DAYS LATER ON THE MONDAY NIGHT SHE WAS WOKEN UP BYE LOUDE FOOTSTEPS AND HEAVY BREETHING THERE WAS CLARISSA STANDING THERE WITH A HUGE KNIFE AND WELL JENNY IS HISTORY NOW.

EXAMPLE 2: TOM ONLY SENT IT TO 5 PEOPLE CUZ HE THOUGHT HED BE SAFE AND IT WAS PROBLY JUST A JOKE BUT OH HOW RONG WAS HE! HE DIED THE NEXT NIGHT ON MONDAY AND ILL TELL YA NOW IT WASNT PRETTY(JUST CUZ HE SENT FIVE HE DIDNT COMPLETE THE TASK)

EXAMPLE 3: JOEANNA SENT IT TO 19 PEOPLE SHE THOUGHT IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH AND WOULD DO BUT SHE WAS WRONG SHE DIED THAT NIGHT ON A MONDAY AND ONCE AGAIN

>EVE
PUTIN + TRUMP CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!! EVIL RUSSIAN DOING SABOTAGE ON US etc

Sup Forums is Occult Meme Warfare Central

Lol. using a world of war craft reference
>the current year
well lad

>1 post by this ID
Well lad

oh shit niggers its on

>on Monday "Julian Assange Warns WikiLeaks Will Publish "Enough Evidence" To Indict Hillary Clinton"

BREXIT vote coming very soon and also the left doesn't want the reality of Islam to be spread any further during this vulnerable time.

Thats right /pol is a club penguin board.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!! CARRY ON READING OR U WILL DIE EVEN IF YOU LOOKED AT THE WORD WARNING!!!!!!!!1

ONCE THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL CALLED CLARISSA, SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND SHE LIVED IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, BEACUSE SHE KILLED HER MUM AND DAD.

SHE GOT SO BAD SHE STARTED TO KILL ALL THE STAFF IN THE HOSPITAL SO THE GOVERMENT DECIDED THAT THE BEST IDEA WAS TO GET RID OF HER SO THEY SET UP A SPECIAL ROOM TO KILL HER, AS HUMANE AS POSSIBLE BUT IT WENT RONG THE MACHINE THEY WERE USEING WENT WRONG. AND SHE WAS SAT THERE IN AGONY FOR HOURS UNTILL SHE FINALLY DIED.

NOW EVERY WEEK ON THE DAY OF HER DEATH SHE RETURNS TO THE PERSON THAT READS THIS LETTER, ON A MONDAY NIGHT AT 12:00 SHE KREEPS INTO YOUR ROOM AND KILLS YOU, BUT SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY SLOWLY CUTTING DIFFRENT PARTS OF UR BODY THEN WATCHES YOU BLEED TO DEATH IF YOU DONT SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE BY MIDNIGHT SHELL BE COMEING TO KILL YOU! SEND IT SO SHE HAS ANOTHER LOAD OF PEOPLE TO GET AND FORGETS ABOUT YOU DONT BELVE ME HEY?

EXAMPLE 1: JENNY DIDNT BELIVE THIS AND DELETED IT WITHOUT EVEN READING THE WHOLE THING! A FEW DAYS LATER ON THE MONDAY NIGHT SHE WAS WOKEN UP BYE LOUDE FOOTSTEPS AND HEAVY BREETHING THERE WAS CLARISSA STANDING THERE WITH A HUGE KNIFE AND WELL JENNY IS HISTORY NOW.

EXAMPLE 2: TOM ONLY SENT IT TO 5 PEOPLE CUZ HE THOUGHT HED BE SAFE AND IT WAS PROBLY JUST A JOKE BUT OH HOW RONG WAS HE! HE DIED THE NEXT NIGHT ON MONDAY AND ILL TELL YA NOW IT WASNT PRETTY(JUST CUZ HE SENT FIVE HE DIDNT COMPLETE THE TASK)

EXAMPLE 3: JOEANNA SENT IT TO 19 PEOPLE SHE THOUGHT IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH AND WOULD DO BUT SHE WAS WRONG SHE DIED THAT NIGHT ON A MONDAY AND ONCE AGAIN!

Thnx just added "CLARISSA" to my filter list

Seriously, this is a coordinated attack on almost every single social media website

reddit:
>fucked with their algorithim so the donald forum's upvotes only count for 3/5ths, made the anti-trump forums upvotes count for more so they're on the frontpage

twitter
>censored all of the anti muslim hashtags and falsely promoted the #istandwithyou bullshit

Sup Forums
>is literally being spammed to death

And I know that people definitely have spambots that work on Sup Forums. I don't come to Sup Forums often but I saw them testing them out over on /s4s/ in a thread I made look at all the posts with numbers, each one has a new IP, and were all posted within 5 seconds of each other. I've seen them test the spam bots out there multiple times.

bump

Yes.

BTFO, /POL will defend this, Makes you think, What did they mean by this?, It's OGRE,

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc

Since when do we gave post counts?