What did Arca mean by this?

what did Arca mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uc9_mxvP1K0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"give me attention"

>being gay and making music is an accomplishment

what do you expect to find by making this thread, OP?

>look at me, i'm gay

He wants to fuck

I like his shoes

damn...this is powerful

I can't wait until gay people stop flaunting being gay like it's their identity and entire persona. Every flamboyant gay I've ever met has absolutely no personality, goals, or interesting thoughts. They are just a gay drone

Arca is probably a lot more interesting and smarter than you

Truly speaking to power with this one

lemme grab a rubber

its in response to something clearly. not sure what though. sure bottoms are looked down upon in the gay community but i dont think anyones ever made such specific assumptions about bottoms.

Naw Arca is annoying and gay nigga. Just admit you have vanilla taste.

>more smarter
Just reading what he wrote is enough for me to stereotype him

On a literal level, it means he takes it up the ass. However, he seems to be defiantly proclaiming his sexual identity, recognizing that being the submissive partner in homosexual relationships is often considered a taboo that may make polite society uncomfortable. This would indicate that he believes such topics should be spoken about more openly and frankly, without any negative connotations attached.

That's why they're falmboyantly gay though is because they've got nowt else going for them. There's plenty of gay people who have actual personalities so you don't really notice.

His persona change from the past 2 years suggests hes never going to make anything as good as his run of music from 2013-2015. His work on Utopia wasnt even nearly as good as what he did on Vulnicura.

Yeah, you're right. I guess there's super annoying and dumb people from all walks of life

more INTERESTING and smartER

>is ok when Frank Ocean does it because he's black

ITT: Heteros acting like they've never seen a proud queer person

it's ok. keep practicing your sentence structure

So is Arca basically like a stripper at live shows?

lmao and what exactly constitutes as an "actual personality"? conflating how someone performs gender with personality seems like a recipe for disaster, sis.

It's funny how gays are the exact equivalent of a sterotypical frat bro who talks about nothing but pussy and sluts. Probably worse actually since the gays are into coprophagia and child-molestation and enjoy openly discussing it in graphic detail.

except I don't need practice because I am literally correct

I'm gay

>heteronormative shit gets shoved in every LGBT person's face everyday since child birth
>non-binary genderqueer person expresses their sexuality
>"look at me, i'm gay"

Heteros everyone...

> t. Mississippi redneck who dropped out of high school, has never met a gay person, and is secretly gay himself

this but unironically

The real reason people hate homosexual men is because exactly 100% of them are pedophiles.

that's retarded, fags are into daddy, strong, masculine figures

if anything it's straight men who are into childish-like features (hairless bodies, cute face etc)

Why are they looked down upon? Tops would have nothing to fuck otherwise, it'd just be an endless cock sucking routine

They're looked down upon because they're literally beneath the top, obviously

You're not, but whatever

Because even faggots know that the act of taking a cock up the ass is something only a brain-dead deranged would enjoy

because femininity=bad masculinity=good

were u socialized on mars or something?

60% of child molesters convicted in the States are gay

Good try though

Its almost a bit disrespectful to long time fans

>being gay is a disability
like, just stop suckin dick nigga haha

It just seems like a poor attempt for fags to claw back some sense of heterosexuality given the embarrassing and emasculating nature of being attracted to guys

>There's nothing wrong with being gay
>If you disagree you must SECRETLY BE GAAAAAY teeheehee
Go back to shrieking about adopting children so you can whore them out for amphetamines and excursions to torture clubs and pozzing ceremonies!

not really. all gay men are socialized in heteronormative society where theres a clear hierarchical division between genders. its the reason a man would never become a woman if given the choice, not because they enjoy being a man so much, but because they have seen what it means to be a woman.

>my identity is determined by my sexuality

>pozzing

ur definitely a gay. an old, creepy and white one but definitely gay.

mój chuj zrobił się duży od patrzenia na zdjęcie opa

*sighs* I miss the AIDS epidemic

i hope you know that everytime youre this needlessly vicious to your fellow man, a piece of your humanity is chipped away.

witome

The crowd triggers me more than the faggot himself.

>Gays form international clubs devoted to raping children
>Celebrate transmitting fatal diseases to unwilling victims through drugs, rape, or other trickery
>"um like wow why can't we all just be niceeee???"

Check yr privilege, faggit

Then go Fuck yourself, stupid fucking idiot

I'm only joking on the Internet. If you can't handle the bantz, stay out of the kitchan

Well, looks like Arca has slain Sup Forumstards again.

Lmao the tea is real.

who even listens to this fag? fat women?

fuck off arca

the problem is that within the gay community you have people who are gay, bi, lez, whatever, and are totally chill about it and don't make it a big "thing", they don't make it the sole defining trait of their personality, they don't fit the stereotypes etc. and they're fine but the vocal majority seems to be people like Arca who love flaunting their sexuality yet lack the self-awareness to realize that flaunting it is the precise reason anti-gay people lose their shit, like what the fuck do you expect them to do when you're practically shoving your dick in their face???

t. someone who just came out to friends and family as bi

in 2018 we're oppressing heteros

Lol your whole life is bottom

first worlders who care about image over content

don't worry, it can return any time as long as the white worker population is being marginalized and becoming addicted to drugs
then you'll understand that any marginalized group is prone to such epidemics

i wanna fuck him so hard

phew. from this post i can tell your young so theres hope for you yet.

Shut the Fuck up and keep sucking.

it sounds right, i don't think the more applies to the smarter

seems fine to me

This also applies to niggers.

isn't that word hurtful to gays? Also, I didn't even say anything wrong. I don't like loud and boring people

I like this nigga faggot.

>implying there are more than 2 genders

This triggers the "straight" man

there are. there are in the animal world

you're thinking of sexes. there are only 2 sexes normally. gender is different

God, you are stupid.

>because I am literally correct
Sup Forums: the post

sex =/= gender

Gay men can also make their own music.

Right in your faces, pussies.

Yeah, like some eldritch clams that transform between gonads as they clone themselves?
>THIS is what gay people think of themselves

Epic, my man.

E P I C
P
I
C

Hello Ronald Reagan

>implying gender and sex are binary
I love living in the 19th century

Oh Shit did you just YOU me?
imma go to your house and Fuck you now bb

>MUH MULTIPLE GENDERS

He's a power bottom
youtube.com/watch?v=Uc9_mxvP1K0

I wonder if Kanye ate Arca's boypussy when they worked together

What is your issue? What did I say that was wrong, mean, hurtful, spiteful, or hateful to you or your people? You could literally take the word "gay" and substitute it with "bro" or "redneck" or any other generalization of a group of people and you'd agree with it. I only said I don't like loud gays. I don't like loud people in general. What the fuck's your problem?

>2 sexes
At least you've sorta got it with gender. Time to stop the biological essentialism.

explain the difference between gender and sex then. since its so obvious.

You sure showed him. Read a book and get off Sup Forums.