When did you realise you're out of touch with popular music?

I just saw this, and I have absolutely no idea who this person is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mgfe5tIwOj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ONE

When I started to become interested in music.

>caring about any form of popular music past the age of 14

yikes

NU MARINA

also didn't know Snapchat and Twitter were things then

Oh, will she also turn into a skinny old hag?

she will, all women do, we will all get old too dummy

Women either become skinny or obese with age. Fingers crossed that Taylor goes for the latter and other female popstars follow suit.

getting old is one thing but hungering your perfect body away is a whole nother level.

I listened to Shape of You by Ed Sheeran yesterday for first time and it had 3 billion views on Youtube

I thought I'd recognize it but nah, I'd never heard it

Usually british artists don't get recognition over here until they're marketed over here. There's probably more we haven't heard of on this side of the water.

MWAH

This week actually. I was trying to find new music through playlists. I figured I’d check out some of those “most played in 2017” and “best of 2017” playlists. Ended up only liking like 5 songs out of hundreds. It was a waste of time, really. I don’t know what I was thinking.

Same, it took me a while before I even knew what Despacito was. Now it seems like it's everywhere.

same here

tfw ive never heard a single song of hers

She's fucking hot.

does it? I think it died off a while back, as abruptedly as it blew up
just goes to show how transient all that shit is, I wonder how normies never pause and re-evaluate some things

They never evaluate, it's always one song in and out, and then comes another one. I always thought it was weird with pop radio stations and normies in general they tend to LOVE a certain pop song, and then a few months later forget about it like it never existed.
Then, there's the songs that seem to stick around for years and never leave for some reason, like You Make Me Feel by Cobra Starship.

It's the Brits, it's so transparently cronyist it's daft. If you live in London and you attended an art school, you'll be on TV for your 15 minutes with a contract waiting for you on the way out. Listening to her music she doesn't seem too bright.

LOL, same thing with Despacito. Even though it got so big last year, the very first time I heard that song was with the French version.

>tfw I still haven't heard Gucci Gang, Bodak Yellow and It's Everyday Bro even after passing my challenge of avoiding them in 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=Mgfe5tIwOj0

her new video is kino though

It doesn't matter, she's only good for cummies

still haven't heard Despacito
(but you should check It's Everyday Bro, it's... different)

>James Turrell installation
>dat camera movement
>modern dance

certified kino

like 2012? I dunno, when I left school