Dexter

Convince me to watch S2 for this

you shouldn't. Since only season 1 exists.

Season 2 is the best season. Stop after 4. Season 8 is the worst season of television you'll ever watch.

You don't have to but you should definitely watch S4, which is where the trinity killer is introduced. Some great acting and scenes in that season.

Because each season gets better until season 4. Don't watch past season 4.

It's the season where the police are investigating Dexter's murders. After this watch season 3 and 4. 4 is best.

Rita becomes a chore to deal with after season 1.

You've been warned OP

Rita couldn't even do chores properly. Dumb bitch couldn't even clean the bathtub

It's the one where doakes dies

>worst season of television you'll ever watch.
Season 2 of the walking dead says otherwise

>season 3 is anything other than forgettable filler

He becomes a lumberjack after confessing his love and killer ways to his sister.

S2 is one of the best fucking seasons.
1, 2 , & 4 are must watches imo. Everything else is meh

I can't.
The show is overall garbage.

Season 2 is great, Season 4 is god-tier thriller/suspense.

Don't watch anymore after that. Season 5 is boring as fuck, Season 6 starts off with promise than kills it when they get rid of a new but great character, Season 7 is somewhat exciting in parts, and then Season 8 is the greatest shitshow to ever grace television and will make you regret all of the time you've spent on Dexter thus far.

9 holes tomorrow?

Season 5 was pretty great. Maybe it seemed like a let down coming off 4 but it's a strong season. I believe it has a great episode where him and his brother go on a road trip. That could be a show all on it's own but sadly the Moser brothers will never kill together.

Just leave it at S1. You'll be glad you did.

This is what I said earlier, it has best proportions, leaves you with a great feeling, it has everything that you would need from the show.

I can convince you to watch up through the season 5 finale in one word: Astor

Season 4 is the best one.

The season with Tom Hanks Jr. and Admiral Adama is bretty gud too (I think it's s6)

No, that's off season 6, called "Nebraska" and you just named the single worst episode in the entire series

Kinda this.

S1, 2 and 4 are by far the best. Not "must watch" but enjoyable. The rest of the show is dogshit.

Season 2 is literally television kino. DESU I enjoyed it up until the season where the young dude is killing everyone because the old dude is telling him too. Cant remember which season that was

just stop after season 1 OP

its all downhill from here

They start investigating Dexter's murders.

Stop after season 4. 5 through 8 are atrocious.

I think season 3 gets a bad rap. Jimmy Smits at the top of his game, negros.

once the laguerta and her pension sidestory kicks off, thats when the real action start