Has any movie ever surpassed this level of kino yet?

Has any movie ever surpassed this level of kino yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uPP1e7hOyik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And to answer your question: yes you fucking idiot.

DS2 is kinoer.

MY TRUE MENTOR

If you're going to post a bloodborne fight, at least post the one that's PURE KINO

PS4fag and his game.jpg

NEVER

EVER

call me a pleb but i got fuckin chills when he whipped that moonlight greatsword out

That's not even the best vidyakino.

That has more animation than the actual game.

I know right.

>tfw ywn play bloodborne for at least 20 years before someone makes a ps4 emulator

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE ONE GAME THAT'S A CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE THAT I WANT TO PLAY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

sauce

It's just a fanmade animation for Life is Strange.

I'm not even memeing, there hasn't been a film in the last 10 years that reached the depth or emotion of this scene.

source? and full scene?
>youngsters not knowing that silent hill 2 it's tru kino

This desu, or until I can get a PS4 for 50 bux

this

I'll probably never get a playstation. Is it worth holding out for the remote possibility of playing Bloodbourne at some point, or should I just watch a playthrough? I love the atmosphere and story of the other Souls games.

moonlightkino

They're going to put it on that streaming service.

Bloodbornefags are the worst, years after everyone else has stopped caring they're still trying to make their 9/10 game out to be a 10/10

This is nothing. Reality is the true Kino.

can you be more specific

>implying

Playstation Now or whatever it's called. Google it, it streams games so long as your internet is good. I mean it's still shitty but if you don't want an entire console for a single game then might as well.

The Kino of the MovieStation 4.

youtu.be/uPP1e7hOyik

3 minutes in is OP's scene. Watch with sound on.

>kino yet
You called? I am the official Keno Kino poster of Sup Forums. Everytime you type Kino, Keno appears.

Mediocre game, get a hold of yourself sonygger

Life is Strange is a shit game and the only people who like it are dykes and redditors

Now I really wanna replay BB