Burn the coal pay the toll

oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/Fluechtling-toetete-Helferin-nach-Sex-Party/239774732

Translation:

>Abdou I. alias "Pascal" met Lauren M. on viennas Westbahnhof on December 18 while he was illegal in Austria. She "pitied" him and gave him shelter in her one room flat

>he claims he only was a coke dealer and supplied her with coke for sex in return. drug tests show that she was no druggie but liked to had sex with several (brown) men

>on January 23 she gave a party in her flat, having sex with 3 young afghan refugees in the process, everyone taking turns

>the day after "Pascal", who had a key for the flat, entered the flat and waited for the 3 afghans to leave. then he proceeded to fuck Lauren M. while pressing her head so hard into a pillow that she suffocated

>coroners explain that she didn't fight back because she was asleep most likely (maybe drunk)

>after killing her he tried to set the flat on fire unable to succeed. after that he fled to switzerland were he was caught and put into custody. dumb fucker forgot to drop his cellphone

well there ya got it

only a woman could be this dense
i mean yeah lets have sex with a bunch of savages, what could possibly go wrong AMIRITE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-6gnFO11JY
foxnews.com/world/2016/01/27/american-nanny-25-reported-killed-in-austria-apartment.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422937/Family-Lauren-Mann-American-nanny-suffocated-death-Vienna-face-weeks-agony-waiting-bury-25-year-old-authorities-decide-launch-murder-probe.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1 post by this ID

pic related

bump

He did austrian men a favor disposing of the whore

Really makes you think, huh?

while that is a tried and true method, you are the first reply to the thread.

What has society come to

Haha oh wow

She looks kinda degenerate to me

fugggg. At least there is one less worthless bitch around

Shut the fuck up

Lol, women get supplied with millions of fresh and big refugee dick a year. They have it so good.

you can't make that shit up

(((Progress)))

FARM THE RICE - PAY THE PRICE

BURN THE COAL - PAY THE TOLL

HARVEST THE SAND - GET CANNED

white women would rather die suffocated to death by a rapefugee than have a white husband and white children

Too soon, you not-funny try hard.

This scenario is decades old, Medpack. When white women sleep with black men, they usually end up single mothers, hooked on drugs or murdered.

Germany YES, take your country back from the savages

>coroning casually

What does that say about white men? Do women not respect them?

>American women

I wonder what the parents of such women think. Do they care that they fucked up that much that their child has become a whore who fucks subhumans and consequently dies by their hands?

Yes, they're all pussies who have gotten too comfortable

No

white men have been turned into faggots by the (((western media)))

In all honesty white men is pretty broad. Majority of western European men are too pussy whipped, true, but don't put them all in one basket.

So let them die and move on to women who aren't garbage.

keked

Lots of fat whores fuck their nigger drug dealers for free coke. It's why white women even bother to fuck niggers in the first place.

You forgot to mention that one of the Afghans she fucked was 15 years old. I'm not shitting you.

How empowering!

I bet she was one of those entitled white rich girls taking revenge on daddy for getting no attention

The pure definition of a vanilla coalburner

Can confirm

T. Bouncer at a strip club

The lawyer of the Gambian should have painted her as a sexual predator to get him a lighter sentence.

I bet she thought she was really cool and rebellious fucking mudslimes. In reality of course she was just another dumb and brainwashed bitch.

On her way to be murdered by the very same muds and nogs she claimed were so great with no proof to back it up other than they weren't white men.

I hope more nigger lovers die tonight.
It is said we dig our own graves. Just like Pippi and her transcontinental tour to the middle east!

She proved everyone so wrong! What a great person she was. She is now in heaven with the very same shit skin that murdered her.

Allah! Smackbar!
Reminds me of Pippi!

Not washed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could only hope these fucking morons brains were wiped clean. No they are brain programmed!

>15 years old

Elliot Rodger was right when he spoke ill about women. Most women do fuck anyone.

Why do we even shame virgins at this point and time? All you have to do is have no respect for yourself and women and you will surely get laid as long as you are not extremely ugly

>Pippi and her transcontinental tour to the middle east
Wat?

So far all we have is the statement of the arrested dude.

For all we know he could be lying.

Pushing someone into a pillow so they suffocate is very fishy, especially since asphyxiation fetishes are not done this way but with the woman facing her aggressor.

The dude could have just raped her and is trying to cover up everything.

Would you carry her with any sort of respect? I would just back the truck up to the window, roll her up into a rug and throw it out of the window.

>rebellious fucking mudslimes
This happens all the fucking time. I see lots of German women who date refugees everyday. There is nothing rebellious about this. It's normal.

>Most women do fuck anyone
as long as it is PROGRESSIVE

>Harvest

Comb the sand - Get the can

I really really like you

hey at least nobody is getting cucked by her

Some dumb bitch decided to hitchhike/walk across the middle east to prove they aren't savages. She was raped and murdered near Turkey iirc.

>Millions upon millions of white men fought and died in the dirt to get our culture this far, in the trenches, at the tip of a spear, drowning in their own blood as they thought of their loved ones back home and how everything would be alright because they died for something right and true, in countless struggles over the centuries... all so that women could get the right to vote and then promptly, in-spite of their best interests, vote overwhelmingly to import millions upon millions of fucking Arab and African Muslims to slowly replace the native populations in most all white countries, damning successive generations to witness the transformation of their countries, of their cultures, into just another degenerate third-world shithole abound with rape, murder, and the inevitable abject slavery that follows

Life is just one big fucking joke. Someone kill me already.

>I bet she was one of those entitled white rich girls taking revenge on daddy for getting no attention

certainly looks like it.
oh well, no fucks given.
enjoy paying for the nigger's jail, austriabros.

I never see this, i hardly even see women date "integrated" 3rd gen immigrants also when i was in Berlin i didn't see any of that shit either

i think you are bullshitting

Got what she deserved. Good riddance.

To be fair, Austrian/German women fuck any foreigners, this was not a refugee thing, this was easy access thing for a nymphomaniac.

All anyone has to do is come to Croatia and observe those white sluts, it does not really matter if you are black, brown or blonde and pale as milk, they will fuck you just for fucks sake.

Thank god for local Slavic women, even though we have our own whores, they are still a pathetic minority unlike in the West.

>sitting across from wife
>dat look on his face
>dat look on the nignog's face
>dat look on her face

YOU JUST KNOW

She literally managed to get like one mile outside mainland Europe before she raped and killed.

I wonder how common this is anyway? Having gang bangs with afghans etc. Those Afghans must tell their friends and say shit lik ''dude, come here to Europe, everything is free and the girls are all sluts''
And then Cologne happens.

Blow the sand - Life with no hand?

Watch this, it'll make you feel better

youtube.com/watch?v=_-6gnFO11JY

Fuck off shillary.

kek

>>Millions upon millions of white men fought and died in the dirt to get our culture this far, in the trenches, at the tip of a spear, drowning in their own blood as they thought of their loved ones back home and how everything would be alright because they died for something right and true, in countless struggles over the centuries... all so that women could get the right to vote and then promptly, in-spite of their best interests, vote overwhelmingly to import millions upon millions of fucking Arab and African Muslims to slowly replace the native populations in most all white countries, damning successive generations to witness the transformation of their countries, of their cultures, into just another degenerate third-world shithole abound with rape, murder, and the inevitable abject slavery that follows

Your words.... they make me cry.

mix of centuries old traditions and western values
our women want to be whores, so they act like ones but don't give out pussy

How did he not kill him? Bulletproof glass?

>window
>"You insulated me for no reason"
kek sorry for keeping you warm m'am

DUDES, SHE IS NOT AUSTRIAN FFS;

AMERICAN HOMEGROWN;

foxnews.com/world/2016/01/27/american-nanny-25-reported-killed-in-austria-apartment.html

aiming helps

I live in germany. In a town in NRW. Not in a big city. I haven't seen, or know of, any women that are interested in Fugees. Except, for this big fat tumble type girl who dated a nigger from the UK.

White man here. Want nothing to do with women.

they might

i think they have armored panels in their cars too thats why they open the door and crouch behind

Confirmed, she is from Colorado USA

That's the only reason why is was reported.

Why do all Somalis/Eritreans have the same fucking haircut?

I saw probably 7 different Somalis that all looked similar and it's not even a "Chinese arr rook same" type of case.

the woman in the pic is the only one that the nig didnt fuck

The Fugee is lying;

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422937/Family-Lauren-Mann-American-nanny-suffocated-death-Vienna-face-weeks-agony-waiting-bury-25-year-old-authorities-decide-launch-murder-probe.html

"The 25-year-old was discovered by police in her apartment in Vienna on Tuesday, half-naked and lying face down on a mattress in a 'considerable amount of blood."

When will women start learning from their mistakes

the only sad thing is that this cunt was kinda hot.

why is it always the attractive ones that are the most batshit insane?

Everybody coddles you from birth so you believe you can do no wrong. It will all work out in the end. And then you gangbang Afghanis and blacks and die.

Never. Beta nu-males gladly clean up their mess for them.

and nothing of value is lost.. if someone is still stupid enough to buy the leftist bullshit and stagger through life drunk on retard feels and left propaganda i can only laugh at them when they die :)

STEW IN THE POO - GO DOWN THE LOO

>that pic
O I am laffin

ahahaha

women will never learn
they just are not capable of making sound judgements.

Toll status:
PAID IN FULL.

>lets have degenerate sex with 3rd world savages

>what could possibly go wrong

what did she study?
could not have been something where you need a brain.

Who cares? She desrved it. Now that whore won't be reproducing and another shitskin goes to prison for commiting a crime.

kek.jpg
Saved.

lmao

>could not have been something where you need a brain
Languages (French in Colorado, German in Austria).
Though this time you are right. it is not always the case: STEM, finance and natural science can be crazy whores as well and they often are.

She was American.

there are things education cant fix

She ugly, no loss

This, My greatgrandfather fought for Germany during the war.
It all makes sense now.
God bless him.

I almost wanna shake the dudes hands for getting rid of this biological waste of a cum dumpster whore.
They are literally getting rid of the most degenerated garbage women in our society.

They are all dumb shits.

Giving women any kind of rights...

Looks like the problem is starting to solve itself. All the morons who liked to constantly play around with matches are now handed a flamethrower instead and are incinerating themselves.