Redpilled TV series

>Liberals say gun bans will reduce crime rate
>Liberals think criminals care about the law.

Is Almost Sunny Redpilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg5tQnYdZbQ

Post some Redpilled media or rate whatever you think qualifies.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vincentcuratola
youtube.com/watch?v=_CxHATXa_j0
youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8
youtube.com/watch?v=-vq7zwElSmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1 post by this ID

>Both sides are stupid! XD

Not really. They say some things that are anti-pc, and barely any at all. Quite blue pilled with some swear words and a dash of libertarian.

>Is Almost Sunny Redpilled?
>Almost Sunny
>Almost

fail

that's called being redpiled fella, not what you fucking idiots seem to think it means

That's still more red pilled than most shows fa.m

>makes fun of every aspect of society
not redpilled enough for this burger

Tired of this 1 post ID meme.
Fuck off and discuss the content.

Did Sargon write this?

I love shitposting just as much as the next true blue battler but this shitpost is Canadian tier posting

Isn't that show like the gayest shit since two guys one horse?

Guns are fun and stuff but the murder rate would if a ban was just put in place, as it did with most all countries which have extensive fire arms control. You just have to make the call what you think is more important, and whether the inevitable collateral of human lives lost is worth it.

Would fall*

>banter

suck my dick britcuck

don't forget to vote brexit

>tfw i started this

>1 post by this ID

I'm planning on voting to leave. Ain't nothing cuckolded about acknowledging loose firearms laws leads to a higher murder rate, and I ain't saying ban guns. It's just something you've got to take in to account.

>2016
>Watching the electric Jew

veep is pretty redpilled
it basically shows what would happen if Shillary would become president.

Come on Ahmed, we know its you. Drop the whole acting like a white person thing. It's not going to work.

In all seriousness.
I don't believe anyone thinks gun bans will reduce crime rate.
As you said, criminals don't care about the law.
But I also think there's no justification to the fact that a person identified by the authorities as a possible terrorist and is on a watchlist, can freely and without any hindrance legally buy an army grade weapon.
I can sort of get myself in the US mindset that owning a gun is constitutional right, but surely a line has to be drawn somewhere?
Any such law or constitutional right can be dragged beyond the point of blatant idiocy and this is one of those things.
I can respect that every person has the basic right to own a gun. But it should be easier to suspend that right when there are indications that a person intents to abuse that right.
Common sense should prevail over blindly following the letter of the law.

Nope. They're hugely liberal, especially Frank.

The are intentionally written as bad people, so the audience enjoys when bad things happen to them.

Did you not think of the Canadians
You had good intentions, but they perverted it as always

>buying into the terrorist watchlist meme

If the feds really had probable cause to believe that you were a durka durka, they'd get a warrant and storm your ass. They wouldn't just put your name on a list and call it problem solved.

Besides, those lists are always terribly implemented. Leftcucks spent the better part of a decade and a half bitching about the no fly list because it's seemingly arbitrary, frequently has obvious errors (newborns on the list), and there's no way of knowing if you're on the list (or indeed taken off the list). Funny how their tune changes the second it's useful to their politics...

The Sopranos, in any sense of the term "Red pilled".
In the burger-right sense of the word, I suggest the twitter of Vincent Curatola, who used to play Johnny Sacks in the series. twitter.com/vincentcuratola
Imagine a 60-something Sup Forumstards who doesn't need to work a single day in his life, with an audience of a few tens of thousands of people.

Rome

Lucius Vorenus is a Cuck victim who treats his wife appropriately when he finds out he was cucked while away capturing slaves for the family. He also crucifies dudes which is pretty redpilled imo.

Titus Pullo is Fortune's Pet that has mad daygame and has enough money to afford the woman he wants, and fucks princesses on the side.

Caesar and Marcus Antonius don't fuck the fuck around.

Octavian is the best kind of sperg; incestuous and politically genius. He also puts up with his insufferable bitch of a mother well which is more than most spergs can say.

Alfred's Playhouse is a cartoon from 2007 about a dog who gets flashbacks of a painful reality where he was sodomized with a cherry popsicle. The Playhouse is a metaphor for the "Safe Space," the mental kingdom of self preservation.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CxHATXa_j0

>muh "gun show loophole"

fuck off, commie

youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8

Anything on the history channel.
/thread

Vikings is pretty good. The strong rule the weak, drugs fuck you up, traitors can prosper, women like men who don't care.

>anything on the history channel
>been pushing Roots hard as fuck the last month straight
>has a KANG playing Hannibal in Barbarians Rising

The bar is low.

Enjoyable, but not redpilled my abo friend. If anything, the characters are all generate.

That just makes me sad.
Our world gets more empty by the day.

Julius Caesar got cuckd by his best friend Mark Antony

Not in the show. In the show he didn't get cucked at all, just Cleopatra was a scheming whore

they have their moments youtube.com/watch?v=-vq7zwElSmQ

whats the need for an assault rifle if all you need is a pistol though