youtu.be/kJZBt6wTNe0?t=18m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Final wars godzilla
Burning godzilla
Spacegodzilla
Grand king Ghidorah
Armor mothra
70s magnetism godzilla

Would he have gotten fucked up by destroyah?

What determines power for you, damage output, survivability....cuz Godzilla fucking survived going into a singularity

Nah, shin godzilla is kinda overrated at the moment in terms of power, but destroyah is moreso. The horn laser is his best weapon, and his weakness is temperature

He's up there but he is definitely the coolest.

Could Shin Godzilla stand up to toilet paper hands or Unit 01?

in b4 AT field, we've seen that high enough energy output can collapse/pierce them before, and by god if Shin doesn't have probably the highest damage output of any Godzilla to date

Why did this movie feel so much like a real life anime

If Shin Godzilla was fighting against another kaiju and starts losing, would he just evolve right then and there to counter the other guy?

Because it was literally a live action Eva movie, from the music from Eva in it to the iconic ineffective military weapon barrage

Cuz it's Anno, also remember his first true love was live action

Look at the production values on this ultra budgeted short film he did

youtu.be/kJZBt6wTNe0?t=18m30s

I'm not much of a Godzilla fan but hot damn, the shots of him filling entire city blocks with fire and the laser cutting through multiple buildings was amazing.

True. The only reason I ask is because toilet paper hands seemed to have the strongest AT field along with mobility and I think second most powerful laser eyes behind Sachiel. I'm pretty sure Sachiel (first Angel we see during the series, episode 1 or in 1.11) penetrated more layers of geofront plate armor than Zeruel. Anyway, I'm pretty sure we could all say Zeruel was probably the strongest Angel to make an appearance and try to reach Terminal Dogma.

Anyway, you think Shin Godzilla nuke breath or concentration of it into his laser could stand up against Zeruel or Berserk Unit 01? I know Shin Godzilla, upon receiving fatal damage, just shuts down and regenerates for a while. I guess another thing to factor is if Unit 01 had the backing of Nerv. Maybe they could shoot his remains into space or some shit.

Nah space godzilla would whoop his ass

>tfw missed out on his SHMA figure

Damn thats one sexy figure

>that long ass articulated tail
>Godtier face
>the crystals

I regret waiting to get into the line when they showed kiryu and never getting SpaceG. I thought they'd never get past the Heisei series but now my only hope is a reissue

No? ShinG is pretty tame actually. Showa era had him defying gravity while Heisei was basically DBZ tier power levels.

Just destroy his crystals and he is done.

I imagine so, most likely any really big evolutions would take more time, since it was several days before it went from stage 3 to stage 4

Is his breath that powerful compared to other Zillas? Sure it's a lot more focused but can it really do much more than 80szilla or FWzilla?
1954zilla seems about on the same level, if a bit lower.

He has an energy shield that deflects attack, you have to attack the supports to his power source (a tower or the craters) first and even those have shields

Nah, Burning Godzilla, SpaceGodzilla and Keizer Ghidorah could beat him.

>ShinG

If anything, I think Shin displays the largest capability for pure destruction of any Godzilla, and most Kaiju. The only issue was that it's attack forced it into petrification. So, unless it evolves the capabilities of recharging faster, it's pretty much a one pump chump with a big load.

Shin G seems pretty well equipped to unload a mass amount of destruction in huge swathes.

I want to rape Shinji.

We've only seen him go up against buildings, the lasers from him seem more concentrated but it doesn't to have the sheer force some of the other godzilla beams have

Plus the shield would reflect most of the power anyway

Shin was gushing blood from a B2 strike and could've been conceivably done in by an infinitely more powerful nuke. He's scary-looking, sure, but not actually that strong compared to other 'zillas we've seen.

>that one time Misato managed the rerouting of Japan's entire electrical power output into one huge laser blast in single afternoon to kill an angel
That was my favorite moment in the whole franchise.

As far as I remember, most other Zillas have powerful breath attacks, but they can only shoot them relatively short distances and in short intervals. Theres not a lot of examples of Godzillas just puking out atomic breath, and usually the damage was some explosions and wreckage, where as Shin G's beam reaches ludicrous distances and can flow out much longer, and it's destruction capabilities are far above any weve really scene, it turns buildings into waves of molten metal and cleaves across entire city scapes like a hot knife through butter, and thats not all either, that smoke and fire combo cause even more destruction, and they pre and post-phrase the beam. So just using it's basic attack levels cities. Combined that with Shin G's different beam outlets presents perhaps the most destructive Zilla ever.

please don't, he's literally pure

>that last one
Your taste is exquisite, and I want you to know that.

Das gay doe.

Could the shields sustain a constant beam though? If, somehow, Shin G understood that it needed to down the crystals, could they stand up to Shin G just puking atomic hell at them for twenty minutes? Also what about the fire storms it unleashes?

>still no torrent without any stuff cut out

The B2 strike drew blood, but it didn't even slow Shin down though, in fact all it did was spur it on to be even more dangerous. And yes the nuke could have conceivably killed it, but as Godzilla history has shown, hitting Godzilla with even more nuclear energy is pretty much the worst possible idea ever. And with Shin's insane regen and adaptive capabilities, it's a very, very real possibility that it comes back from the nuke even stronger than before

I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be a problem for the sheilds, it's not like a beam lock where something has to give, the shield is a constant

Good point. I forget, how did Godzilla get through SpaceGodzilla's defenses himself?

Yo can someone translate this? It looks like the dvd will include the 1954 film. Or is it just an alternate cover

He didn't. The Land Mogera drilled underground and destroyed fukuoka tower's support beams

someone please :(

WHO WILL KNOW

>in fact all it did was spur it on to be even more dangerous

I view it as Shin actually taking his defense seriously rather than just tanking all of the damage to his face. And even then, his active defense can only last for so long, considering that's what the final plan counted on.

>it's a very, very real possibility that it comes back from the nuke even stronger than before

A nuke is a big fuckin' explosion first and foremost, but sure, some Godzilla stories would very well go this route. For this one, however, I think storytelling practices would suggest that if there was a possibility for the nuke to not kill Shin, then the rebellious main characters would of been adamantly protesting as such. What we saw, however, was even them buying into the validity of the nuke plan, and their worry for the third act was no longer Godzilla, but rather Japan getting nuked a third time and Tokyo being wiped out entirely.

Though he'd gain nuclear energy from the nuke, its also shown that he is effected (if only slightly) by conventional explosions. So its a possibility that sheer explosive power could work

Shin Gojira basically IS Destroyah

sauce?

Life is Strange.

This. Shin Gojira is sort of like a moving weapons platform. He has ridiculously high damage output and I'm guessing he could one-shot most other kaiju.

That said, he's also incredibly slow. Slower than almost any other kaiju.

That's two girls though, not two boys.

Disgusting.

That one character, the guy with the towel around his neck, seemed to pose concerns whether a nuke actually would end it all. It's clear that Shin's main strength was it's adaptability. It could set up a defensive strike against tiny drones and missiles, and it was clearly capable of aiming it's dorsal lasers burst accurately. So the major concern is, if they did drop a nuke, whats to stop Shin from just cutting it down? And seeing as how wayward chunks of Shin were regenerating into full Shin's, if the nuke even survived it's drop, if it didn't likely vaporize Shin to the last cell, it could come back, even more dangerous than before. I imagine the sequel will hopefully cover just what would happen when Shin runs into a nuke, although a sequel could also just go down the route of King of Monsters territory with Shin fighting some other horrible monstrosity

I know modern nuclear weaponry is ludicrously powerful, but if the nuke doesn't destroy Shin to the last speck, he'd very likely regenerate, possibly even more powerful than before. Thats even if the nuke could reach him to begin with, what with his ability to pinpoint and shoot down aerial targets very accurately

It's mini man Shin's could be a countermeasure to it's lack of speed. Sort of like how Destroyah swarmed Godzilla. Imagine trying to stage a full scale assault on Shin when tiny fire breathing atomic creeps come charging in

Who doesn't?

>I want to rape Shinji.
Go home Karl, you're drunk.