Expect where he go

Barcelona in a shock deal using the Neymar money

Real Madrid. They have the money and he wants to go there.

Real Madrid of course.

I expect an announcement within a few weeks

southampton is most likely

stoke

Sampdoria Genua

He doesn't want to go to Barca though. He's said he wants to go to real or psg

it's looking like he'll go to the Philadelphia Union

He arrives at Liverpool tomorrow to complete his medical m8
He'll be presented at Anfield on Saturday

Along with Javi Martinez right?

He will stay his entire career at Monaco and win them 4 CL titles.

unexpected meme move to west ham to play with chicharito, his idol.

Liverpool where Klopp, Couts, Firmino, Mane, Salah and him score 300 goals to the title.

Find a flaw

Dunno but I hear Wenger was THIS CLOSE to signing him

>Arsenal
>Riverpoo

*warms the bench*
*gets loaned out to Las Palmas*

ABL is a disease

He's staying for now, he'd only join Real Madrid if they sold any of the BBC

Is there any transfer that has ever happened that he wasn't THIS CLOSE to signing?

No one mentioned Leicester though

REAL MADRID CLUB DE FÚTBOL

Real Madrid for 180M this year.
Loaned to Bayern for 2M per year in 2018

wtf I like him now

I never got this meme. Wenger has only ever said he's looked at players and didn't sign them. Isn't he admitting he's bad by doing this and going 'yeah I fucked up by not signing them'? Wenger has always cared more about players careers than he should.

Anyway, pretty sure this is all media bollocks since the media said Arsenal made 3 bids for him and Wonga and board said they never made one. If he's going anywhere it'll be PSG or Madrid.

Now that Nerman is here? Nowhere. He'll want to defend his title against the best PSG ever.
He'll also push to recruit some players, as Monaco is now rich as fuck, expect one big signing before 31st August

he seems pretty smart, hopefully he'll abandon the Monaco sinking ship and come to us to play next to his idol, GOAT ronaldo.

scary picture

>filename

> Monaco is a sinking ship
Their team is still pretty strong
Subasic – Sidibé, Jemerson, Glik, Touré – Lemar, Fabinho, Tielemans, Kongolo – Mbappé, Falcao
Yeah most of these names are glitter or sparkle, but ASM is pretty functionnal as a TEAM, and that's fortunate, because football is a TEAM sport.
Also, remember when nobody gave them their chance one year ago? Don't underestimate them

this year nowhere desu. despite being black i think he is surprisingly smart and knows joining a big club like madrid now could kill his career

>us

>mfw nobody spoke about PSG.
>mfw he'll go to PSG.

Uefa would ban them for breaking financial fair play

Just kidding, Uefa doesn't ban anyone

>Uefa would ban them for breaking financial fair play
Well, maybe actually, even if I don't think so.
But with the Nerman deal, they techically didn't spend one peseta. They can really afford mbappé deal. they probably will sell Di maria and perhaps Draxler.

Why did he seem so anime as a kid? The fuck is that pose nigha? Trying to be kakkoii and shit?

Apparently tsuuuu doesn't want mbrappe on the team, but mbrappe wants to play for real and loves tsuuuu.
How will Florentino deal with this situation?
Mbrappe only had a good season but he's only 18 and already has played against big teams and looked confident.

>Se queda

>they techically didn't spend one peseta
yeah m8, totally free

you can multiply that 220M per three then

>He'll want to defend his title against the best PSG ever.

lolno. Have you seen mbappé's face during the champion's cup? He wants something bigger than monaco he wants to be fed with exploitable balls

based mbrapé will bench cr7

>yeah m8, totally free
Mostly. Only salaries will be huge for PSG.

>you can multiply that 220M per three then
I don't get you.