Daddy, why was mommy arrested for not liking President Trump? All she did was say it on Facebook...

>Daddy, why was mommy arrested for not liking President Trump? All she did was say it on Facebook. Why does she have to go to jail for it? I don't like Trump either. Does that mean the police are coming after me, too? I'm scared, Daddy.

>mommy was a cunt hunnybun.

Black and yellow picture, eh? Stfu Anarcho-Capitalist scum.

>CENTIPEDE! BWOW BWOW BWEEEEEE BWOW BWOO BWOW BWOW BWOW BWEEEE BWOW BWOW BWEEE BWOW

>1 post by this id

Why do leftists make posts like this when they know full well that they're far more guilty of censorship than any of their opponents?

The only people who endorse arrests due to FaceBook posts are leftists. Just look at Europe, especially Britain. This is the dumbest fucking post I've ever seen.

Hillary shills are brewing some weak tea, as usual.

you spelled Clinton wrong

>daddy why did mommy only post once? does she hate discussion daddy-kun?

t. a liberal paradise ruled by someone named trump

>1 post by this id

Shut up cunt

God willing we will come for all of you commies

darling what is a girl your age doing on Facebook?

Aw, hun.

First it's not liking the Emperor of Mankind. Then comes being friends with all those lowlifes out there that think everything's for sale. Then comes the defending of pedophiles and rapists.
Before you know it, she's selling you to niggers or Arabs and running for president only to start a war with them and bomb your new home.

It's better this way.

>1 post with this id

Kek

Whats with this new meme?

>1 post with this id

Lmao

That's because that slag you called your birthmother was afeminist plant sweetie. Can already tell she's veen hard at work on you so we're going to have to fix that won't we.

>Go get Daddy's belt

>All she did was say it on Facebook
Now you know what it feels like being right-wing these days. No one seems to give a shit when people are arrested for criticizing the left-wing narrative on the internet.

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

>Son, now I have to call Trump's thought police, you will join Mommie in jail where the polimen will put their wieners in your poopoo. Now I can finally get married with uncle Milo

Summerfags from reddit think OP is a shill trying to slide their shitty generals if they don't post more than once in their thread. Though to be fair this is at least a bait thread this time.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You know Trump is going to lose, right?

1 post by this ID
that's a conspiracy
Trump's shills will never stop

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!! CARRY ON READING OR U WILL DIE EVEN IF YOU LOOKED AT THE WORD WARNING!!!!!!!!1

ONCE THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL CALLED CLARISSA, SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND SHE LIVED IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, BEACUSE SHE KILLED HER MUM AND DAD.

SHE GOT SO BAD SHE STARTED TO KILL ALL THE STAFF IN THE HOSPITAL SO THE GOVERMENT DECIDED THAT THE BEST IDEA WAS TO GET RID OF HER SO THEY SET UP A SPECIAL ROOM TO KILL HER, AS HUMANE AS POSSIBLE BUT IT WENT RONG THE MACHINE THEY WERE USEING WENT WRONG. AND SHE WAS SAT THERE IN AGONY FOR HOURS UNTILL SHE FINALLY DIED.

NOW EVERY WEEK ON THE DAY OF HER DEATH SHE RETURNS TO THE PERSON THAT READS THIS LETTER, ON A MONDAY NIGHT AT 12:00 SHE KREEPS INTO YOUR ROOM AND KILLS YOU, BUT SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY SLOWLY CUTTING DIFFRENT PARTS OF UR BODY THEN WATCHES YOU BLEED TO DEATH IF YOU DONT SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE BY MIDNIGHT SHELL BE COMEING TO KILL YOU! SEND IT SO SHE HAS ANOTHER LOAD OF PEOPLE TO GET AND FORGETS ABOUT YOU DONT BELVE ME HEY?

EXAMPLE 1: JENNY DIDNT BELIVE THIS AND DELETED IT WITHOUT EVEN READING THE WHOLE THING! A FEW DAYS LATER ON THE MONDAY NIGHT SHE WAS WOKEN UP BYE LOUDE FOOTSTEPS AND HEAVY BREETHING THERE WAS CLARISSA STANDING THERE WITH A HUGE KNIFE AND WELL JENNY IS HISTORY NOW.

EXAMPLE 2: TOM ONLY SENT IT TO 5 PEOPLE CUZ HE THOUGHT HED BE SAFE AND IT WAS PROBLY JUST A JOKE BUT OH HOW RONG WAS HE! HE DIED THE NEXT NIGHT ON MONDAY AND ILL TELL YA NOW IT WASNT PRETTY(JUST CUZ HE SENT FIVE HE DIDNT COMPLETE THE TASK)

EXAMPLE 3: JOEANNA SENT IT TO 19 PEOPLE SHE THOUGHT IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH AND WOULD DO BUT SHE WAS WRONG SHE DIED THAT NIGHT ON A MONDAY AND ONCE AGAIN!

"She didn't want to make America Great Again son, it had to be done"

Now tell me, what do you want this Christmas?

>It turns out she was a traitor to our great nation, sweetie. She has a mental illness and needs help. Everything will be ok.
>How did you do on your Constitution homework?

1 post by this ID
Trump's shill trying to make us believe that Trump's not Israel's number one candidate

Saged, Reported and Hidden

Wow libtards really are sub human!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SO FUCKING ORIGINAL

We are entering a dark age... Or at least the first world is kek.

>Welcome to the thunderdome.

sick breach of the rules, bro
also:
1 post by this ID

... and this thread doesn't breach the rules? Go fuck yourself.

Saged

>shit that is objectively impossible to happen
>implying it's not more likely to happen with Clinton
Which group seems more fascist in This day and age, the left or the right? Who is more likely to advocate censorship? Who has the most propaganda like views? Who is most likely to resort to violence? Those are the fascists, they'll arrest you for dissent.

Keep telling yourself that, fool.

Look on the bright side Fatima, at least now mommy won't bring over Muslim immigrants at night and disturb me in my shed.

too bad its hillary we are worried about because she is actively stopping free speech about her.

>see here (give it a bump)

kek
Now everybody is a shill