You seen these goobas?

you seen these goobas?
i love these goobas mane.

what did he actually mean by this?

Samuel Hyde is thirty one years old, he lives with his mother, and he sucked the "dick" of a FtM transgender.

he's acting like a nigger

I LUH DIS CLARK

It's over. Shilling your manchild husbando here isn't going to bring the show back.

If goobas was on World Peace it would not have been canceled.

hah, it's funny cuz he said "goobas" instead of "goobers"

haha

WHERE MY CLARKHEADS AT?!?

yeah, Because anyone who enjoys his content is hoping or believes that turner is watching threads on Sup Forums like hawks to see whether or not they can break even from the revenue of the series or the negative press hit they would take by "supporting a white supremacist"

T. Libtard

fucking this

>everyone who doesn't think my hero is hilarious is a liberal shill >:(
t. underage faggot

man I luh dis clark

t.t.

hehe get it? titty!

How sad it must be to have to pander to Sup Forums. Poetic justice that it blows back in your face, Sam.

why do liberals hate him?

Don't you wish you could just fuckin suck ya dad's dick?

I'm a lefty and don't align with like 98% of the shit on Sam's Twitter, but I love MDE and World Peace.

>lefty whore celebs posted 24/7
>No one says anything
>Sam gets posted
>Lefties triggered instantly and cry

Wow muh Sup Forums

Really makes you think

You mean
>lefty celebs posted constantly so Sup Forums can bitch and rage out over their opinions
Nice attempt to rewrite reality, though.

How can one person be so unfunny?

Nearly every celeb is a leftist you deluded reddit fucker

MtF, there's no need to put dick in quotes.

Thanks for admitting it:)

Way to dodge the point you paranoid cum-guzzler.
You implied
>waah only my right wing boyfriend gets criticized on Sup Forums
And I refuted that. Deal with it.

He's doing better than me.

No you dumb fuck I don't even watch Sam I just find it hilarious that the reddit cunts like yourself who cry about Sup Forums immediately start throwing a bitch fit when Sam is posted meanwhile the entire board is filled with other leftist shitheal celebrities.

Maybe learn to read so you can understand the point I'm making you stupid cunt I haven't moved any goalposts.

Why transition to a guy and then get your dick sucked by Sam Hyde? Transsexual people make no sense to me.

they usually have a lack of brain cells.

>I haven't moved any goalposts
Then you really are out of touch with reality if you haven't seen the "It's 2016!" two-minutes-hate threads that get posted on TV constantly.

His mom told him he was funny as a joke and he believed her.

You're out of touch if you don't understand that every celebrity posted here is 90 percent likely to be left wing. Do you even get what I'm saying?

Yeah, and we have threads making fun of them for it. You're just butthurt we do the same thing to your favorite eceleb.

Are you fucking stupid faggot every single celeb posted is leftist you dumb fuck that's what I'm saying it doesn't make sense when you reddit fags cry about muh Sup Forums when Hollywood is literally lefty SJW central you fucking imbecile.

sam's a funny guy, he just needs to come up with more new material

D-d-don't forget about my show guys!

who was in the wrong here?

calm down there sam we're just having a laugh at you is all

We're going to shoot your president too. Just wait. There's nothing you can do about it. When Pence swears in we'll shoot him too. Keep making noise and we'll just start killing random rednecks until you learn.

You should buy him some health insurance.

>anti obama
>cries about not having health insurance
absolute pottery

Tim but they're both giant faggots

Guys, I think we broke him.

lmao none of you numales ever do shit

learn to like BBC like you?

Just sounds like Tim didn't want Sam in the boys club

>only numales are democrats

Yeah Chicago, Compton and every major city is full of very tan numales. That's why white people roll up their windows and lock their doors in those places.

Chicago is super segregated. Black people can't do shit and they are too busy killing eachother.

Okay. Hedge your bets on that then.

>Black people can't do shit and they are too busy killing eachother.
they still got a few seconds to whine about the white man

I love me some clark

"yeah stand back an let some real niggas put in work, bitch ass whyte boi...
naw i'm just playin you cool whyte boi."

and you think to yourself "holy shit i'm cool now these cool black guys think i'm cool"

your pet niggers dont care about you

Why are Alt-righters so ugly?

I'm gay

And I voted for Obama

Yea me too. Most my friends like him as well. Funny thing is people are more complicated than right/left outside the internet

Im pretty bummed world peace got cancelled. Even when it wasnt funny it was still interesting and entertaining

Are you retarded?

People voted for trump because his policies are going to get healthcare down in price so people like Sam can actually afford it

Kill yourself you economic illiterate.

Why haven't you ____ yourselves yet?

Isnt this the guy who drove the bus that killed 6 people in berlin after which he traveled to turkey to kill the russian ambassador there?

Why the fuck is anybody not stopping him?

the fuck is that black box