This is 100% true, you people think Islam/religion is the problem? No YOU small minded racist/hitler type people are...

This is 100% true, you people think Islam/religion is the problem? No YOU small minded racist/hitler type people are, this type of thinking will lead to a mass genocide of helpless Muslims, get your head out of your asses.

Drumpf for prison 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QQ2QevndGLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t.cherrypicker

also

>1 post

>be OP
>be nigger

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!! CARRY ON READING OR U WILL DIE EVEN IF YOU LOOKED AT THE WORD WARNING!!!!!!!!1

ONCE THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL CALLED CLARISSA, SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND SHE LIVED IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, BEACUSE SHE KILLED HER MUM AND DAD.

SHE GOT SO BAD SHE STARTED TO KILL ALL THE STAFF IN THE HOSPITAL SO THE GOVERMENT DECIDED THAT THE BEST IDEA WAS TO GET RID OF HER SO THEY SET UP A SPECIAL ROOM TO KILL HER, AS HUMANE AS POSSIBLE BUT IT WENT RONG THE MACHINE THEY WERE USEING WENT WRONG. AND SHE WAS SAT THERE IN AGONY FOR HOURS UNTILL SHE FINALLY DIED.

NOW EVERY WEEK ON THE DAY OF HER DEATH SHE RETURNS TO THE PERSON THAT READS THIS LETTER, ON A MONDAY NIGHT AT 12:00 SHE KREEPS INTO YOUR ROOM AND KILLS YOU, BUT SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY SLOWLY CUTTING DIFFRENT PARTS OF UR BODY THEN WATCHES YOU BLEED TO DEATH IF YOU DONT SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE BY MIDNIGHT SHELL BE COMEING TO KILL YOU! SEND IT SO SHE HAS ANOTHER LOAD OF PEOPLE TO GET AND FORGETS ABOUT YOU DONT BELVE ME HEY?

EXAMPLE 1: JENNY DIDNT BELIVE THIS AND DELETED IT WITHOUT EVEN READING THE WHOLE THING! A FEW DAYS LATER ON THE MONDAY NIGHT SHE WAS WOKEN UP BYE LOUDE FOOTSTEPS AND HEAVY BREETHING THERE WAS CLARISSA STANDING THERE WITH A HUGE KNIFE AND WELL JENNY IS HISTORY NOW.

EXAMPLE 2: TOM ONLY SENT IT TO 5 PEOPLE CUZ HE THOUGHT HED BE SAFE AND IT WAS PROBLY JUST A JOKE BUT OH HOW RONG WAS HE! HE DIED THE NEXT NIGHT ON MONDAY AND ILL TELL YA NOW IT WASNT PRETTY(JUST CUZ HE SENT FIVE HE DIDNT COMPLETE THE TASK)

EXAMPLE 3: JOEANNA SENT IT TO 19 PEOPLE SHE THOUGHT IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH AND WOULD DO BUT SHE WAS WRONG SHE DIED THAT NIGHT ON A MONDAY AND ONCE AGAIN

White supremacists are the least likely to commit mass murders. So suck it :)

You know I haven't been on this site for more than a month and I frequently see the word N***** CONSTANTLY! Just goes to show the people were dealing with today, you RACIST

pretty sure Muslims killed more at Bataclan than that entire list of those domestic terrorists (half of which were Jewish anyway kek)

add in Orlando,Boston Bombing, 9/11 etc you can clearly see the scale of death and destruction tipping in favor of those peaceful Muslims

Stop hiding the names goy

This is the lowest quality bait I have seen in years

Caps lock is not crusie control for cool

Nigs, kikes, tacos and mudslimes will all go in the oven when the wall rises and the emperor is in power
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

OP is a faggot

>SAGE

>3 posts by this id

Every single time Islamic terrorism occurs, the left always whines about any criticism of Islam in fear that some kind of violent backlash against innocent Muslims that never seems to fucking occur. The worst you will see is someone being yelled at on a train or something, and that minor incident will play out in the media for weeks 'proving' that all criticism of Islam is bad, as they continue to attack us with no repercussions.

lol at you thinking the only thing wrong with islam is extremism. Just take a look at every country islam is dominant in. How are gays treated? How are women treated? Why do people like you support this while claiming you support gay rights, womens rights, equality in general. Liberals can't string two thoughts together it's embarrassing. It's more likely those shooters in your picture are said to be "mentally ill" because of their jewish heritage not because they are "white".

>implying I'm not waiting for the next crusade

youtu.be/QQ2QevndGLg

>Admitting both that you are a newfag and an ape
kill yourself subhuman nigger

>innocent muslims

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!! CARRY ON READING OR U WILL DIE EVEN IF YOU LOOKED AT THE WORD WARNING!!!!!!!!1

ONCE THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL CALLED CLARISSA, SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND SHE LIVED IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, BEACUSE SHE KILLED HER MUM AND DAD.

SHE GOT SO BAD SHE STARTED TO KILL ALL THE STAFF IN THE HOSPITAL SO THE GOVERMENT DECIDED THAT THE BEST IDEA WAS TO GET RID OF HER SO THEY SET UP A SPECIAL ROOM TO KILL HER, AS HUMANE AS POSSIBLE BUT IT WENT RONG THE MACHINE THEY WERE USEING WENT WRONG. AND SHE WAS SAT THERE IN AGONY FOR HOURS UNTILL SHE FINALLY DIED.

NOW EVERY WEEK ON THE DAY OF HER DEATH SHE RETURNS TO THE PERSON THAT READS THIS LETTER, ON A MONDAY NIGHT AT 12:00 SHE KREEPS INTO YOUR ROOM AND KILLS YOU, BUT SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY SLOWLY CUTTING DIFFRENT PARTS OF UR BODY THEN WATCHES YOU BLEED TO DEATH IF YOU DONT SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE BY MIDNIGHT SHELL BE COMEING TO KILL YOU! SEND IT SO SHE HAS ANOTHER LOAD OF PEOPLE TO GET AND FORGETS ABOUT YOU DONT BELVE ME HEY?

EXAMPLE 1: JENNY DIDNT BELIVE THIS AND DELETED IT WITHOUT EVEN READING THE WHOLE THING! A FEW DAYS LATER ON THE MONDAY NIGHT SHE WAS WOKEN UP BYE LOUDE FOOTSTEPS AND HEAVY BREETHING THERE WAS CLARISSA STANDING THERE WITH A HUGE KNIFE AND WELL JENNY IS HISTORY NOW.

EXAMPLE 2: TOM ONLY SENT IT TO 5 PEOPLE CUZ HE THOUGHT HED BE SAFE AND IT WAS PROBLY JUST A JOKE BUT OH HOW RONG WAS HE! HE DIED THE NEXT NIGHT ON MONDAY AND ILL TELL YA NOW IT WASNT PRETTY(JUST CUZ HE SENT FIVE HE DIDNT COMPLETE THE TASK)

EXAMPLE 3: JOEANNA SENT IT TO 19 PEOPLE SHE THOUGHT IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH AND WOULD DO BUT SHE WAS WRONG SHE DIED THAT NIGHT ON A MONDAY AND ONCE AGAIN

Do you know why all these sand Niggers are angry? Because your Government and the establishment have staged proxy warning the region for the last 30 years.

They aren't mass murdering people because some people are discriminating against them. You fucking dumb useless idiot

Voting for Hillary is voting for the very people who have caused this mess

Looks like we got a nigger on the loose!

wow what a cuck,
unless I was drugged up there is no way id sit there and wait for that. id try to bite the guys balls, id literally try to eat some cunts face and just keep going until I was knocked out or killed.
why the fuck would you give them the satisfaction. you know youre fucked, do your best to fuck with them

lel

No one shot Sandy Hook

None of the mentally ill faggots did it for a cause, they did it for shits and giggles, or because they were mentally ill.

Islam openly encourages killing of unbelievers. The mentally ill sometimes shout stuff about killing people and whatnot, but they dont rally behind a common ideal.

>WELL JENNY IS HISTORY NOW
>IT WASNT PRETTY

do you mean they died? I don't understand...

>upside-down flag

Subbtle

>1 post

No such thing as an innocent muslim.
I wish i immigration policy was
"sink the boats"

You dumb shit. The difference between Muslims who commit terrorist acts, and random people who do the same thing, is that most of the time - Muslims commit these acts BECAUSE OF THEIR FAITH.

Does that make them any worse than the mentally ill who commit the same acts? Nope. Is there a clearer way to stop Muslims from killing people in America? Hell fucking yes there is. And the answer is just putting a temporary ban on Syrian refugees who may be potential terrorists. Can we ban the mentally ill? No, not really. Most of the time, they aren't admitted into psychiatric facilities where they should be, because they or their families do not admit them.

Now of course, this Orlando shooter grew up in America - so the ban wouldn't have helped in this situation... but it's a hell of a lot better than allowing a stream of potential terrorists into this country. Muslims, whether extremists or not, generally despise American culture because we don't have Sharia Law. We don't kill gays, we don't make women cover their entire bodies up, we don't all read the Quran or hold the Islamic faith. They fucking hate that. Now if their culture collides with ours, do you think they will want to assimilate? Nope. They will want US to assimilate to them. They would want our culture to change to their likings. And if we allow them to come here, I guarantee you that it would happen it at least a few places. Why? Because Muslims are at the top of the "victimhood hierarchy" for some fucking reason - even though the people who are constructing this hierarchy are the same people that Middle Eastern Muslims hate.

islamism is a form of mental illness

also just lol, compare the shootings done by some random MK ultra false flags and lunatics in a majority white country of """white""" men, with the amount of violence done by muslims in a muslim country

thank you cat I love you

no, but in the last 30 days a bunch of radical islamists killed over 2000 people...

Craziness tells person it's okay to kill others vs religion tells person it's okay to kill others

You get a new ID for every thread, you spastic.

>sandy hook

jew

>movie theater

jew

>black church

potato

>ucsb

chingchong

>columbine

jews